Evan Blair took a good one

MxMickyV
Here's to a speedy recovery for the little man. Snapped his femur and face pretty bad when another riders downed bike collected him off a jump. A concussion was also part of his list of injuries. Little dude had surgery on his leg, and according to Daniel, he is not very happy. He could use some positive Vitals and prayers if you can spare any. He will be back ripping in no time.
|
TK40_FC
10/2/2021 12:32pm
That sounds like a tough one for the whole family, hope he recovers successfully and gets back to 100%. Sending good vibes to the little man.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/2/2021 2:17pm
Get well soon Evan!
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
10/2/2021 2:19pm
Praying. Heal up quickly Evan!
SCC
10/2/2021 2:52pm
Been through the same/worse with both our boys several times. Kids bounce back fast. He will forget it ever happened in 6mo and be stronger and faster from it. Positive thoughts sent.

The Shop

fins227
10/2/2021 8:49pm
Get well soon young man. Breaking a femur at that age has got to be hard!
andcone
10/3/2021 8:13pm
I witnessed this crash. Was super brutal. Never seen a kid take such a gnarly hit like this before. Honestly thought the injuries would be worse. Wishing him the best. Didn’t know it was DB’s kid until I read this post.
MxMickyV
10/3/2021 11:39pm
andcone wrote:
I witnessed this crash. Was super brutal. Never seen a kid take such a gnarly hit like this before. Honestly thought the injuries would be worse...
I witnessed this crash. Was super brutal. Never seen a kid take such a gnarly hit like this before. Honestly thought the injuries would be worse. Wishing him the best. Didn’t know it was DB’s kid until I read this post.
Yikes! Was it at Riverfront? or PC? Sounds like he really got $hit whipped. I am sure DB is trippin. I've broken every dam bone including femur, and it sucks.
andcone
10/4/2021 7:27am
MxMickyV wrote:
Yikes! Was it at Riverfront? or PC? Sounds like he really got $hit whipped. I am sure DB is trippin. I've broken every dam bone including...
Yikes! Was it at Riverfront? or PC? Sounds like he really got $hit whipped. I am sure DB is trippin. I've broken every dam bone including femur, and it sucks.
It was at Riverfront on Thursday night.
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
10/4/2021 10:00am
I just got around to listening to the latest Main Event Moto podcast from a few weeks back.

Near the end of the show, Daniel spoke about how Evan had told him that he didn’t want to race anymore because he was scared of getting hurt. He said that Evan also admitted that he didn’t have a burning desire to go out and beat the other kids and that he’d rather just go riding instead of going racing.

Knowing that this crash had taken place since that episode was recorded was really heavy.
Robbirob25
10/4/2021 11:04am
Get well soon, Little Dude! Chicks dig scars!
Hi Side
10/4/2021 11:07am
That's awful! I've snapped a femur myself and it's GNARLY. I hope he makes a quick and full recovery.
ocscottie
10/4/2021 11:14am
MxMickyV wrote:
Here's to a speedy recovery for the little man. Snapped his femur and face pretty bad when another riders downed bike collected him off a jump...
Here's to a speedy recovery for the little man. Snapped his femur and face pretty bad when another riders downed bike collected him off a jump. A concussion was also part of his list of injuries. Little dude had surgery on his leg, and according to Daniel, he is not very happy. He could use some positive Vitals and prayers if you can spare any. He will be back ripping in no time.
Yo MickyV! Good to see ya round these parts, sorry about having to report the bad news though. Prayers sent for the little man.
SrfNdirt
10/4/2021 11:17am
SPYGUY wrote:
I just got around to listening to the latest Main Event Moto podcast from a few weeks back. Near the end of the show, Daniel spoke...
I just got around to listening to the latest Main Event Moto podcast from a few weeks back.

Near the end of the show, Daniel spoke about how Evan had told him that he didn’t want to race anymore because he was scared of getting hurt. He said that Evan also admitted that he didn’t have a burning desire to go out and beat the other kids and that he’d rather just go riding instead of going racing.

Knowing that this crash had taken place since that episode was recorded was really heavy.
Yeah, I heard that too. Poor kid is probably miserable right now. Get well soon lil buddy.
MxMickyV
4/18/2022 2:28am
MxMickyV wrote:
Here's to a speedy recovery for the little man. Snapped his femur and face pretty bad when another riders downed bike collected him off a jump...
ocscottie wrote:
Yo MickyV! Good to see ya round these parts, sorry about having to report the bad news though. Prayers sent for the little man.
Browsing through old posts I cam across this one from OC. What a great dude. Man he will be missed. Godspeed brother.
lisenbyjacob
4/18/2022 6:32am
MxMickyV wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
MxMickyV wrote:
Browsing through old posts I cam across this one from OC. What a great dude. Man he will be missed. Godspeed brother.
I thought this was a new thread and wasn't paying attention to the dates. Was a little shocked when I got to that post
captmoto
4/18/2022 8:06am
SrfNdirt wrote:
Yeah, I heard that too. Poor kid is probably miserable right now. Get well soon lil buddy.
I hope this doesn't turn him off to riding completely. To have getting hurt in your head and then getting hurt pretty bad can do it.

Post a reply to: Evan Blair took a good one

The Latest