Euros racing Monster cup

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2018 4:31 PM

Monster cup falls the week after MXOn.
Any word on euro riders stayin to race monster cup the following week?

|

7/23/2018 5:20 PM

After Gjaser broke himself off..... I doubt it.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

7/23/2018 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2018 6:10 PM

If they want to end up in an ambulance then sure. I don't see the point in them coming over when they don't have a chance in hell and only risk injury.

|

7/24/2018 1:48 PM

Why would they?

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

7/24/2018 2:30 PM

I imagine there will be a few there.

Watching

|

7/24/2018 2:48 PM

Herlings should do monster cup so we have 2 chances of seeing who the fastest guy is..

|

7/24/2018 3:23 PM

kb228 wrote:

Herlings should do monster cup so we have 2 chances of seeing who the fastest guy is..

Herlings would have no chance. Not his forte.

|

7/24/2018 3:27 PM

But, but, but l thought they we're the best riders in the world?!?!?

Surely they can just practice a few times and then show up and smoke the field, correct?

Come on people, we all know what went down last year with Gasjer and Monster Cup is a "hybrid" track. It isn't even full blown SX.

They have no business being there.

|



7/24/2018 3:29 PM

kb228 wrote:

Herlings should do monster cup so we have 2 chances of seeing who the fastest guy is..

HuskyEd wrote:

Herlings would have no chance. Not his forte.

This is going to get some members screeching, but how can we say herlings is the best rider in the world when he won’t line up for a sx race?

|

7/24/2018 3:36 PM

dimetime wrote:

But, but, but l thought they we're the best riders in the world?!?!?

Surely they can just practice a few times and then show up and smoke the field, correct?

Come on people, we all know what went down last year with Gasjer and Monster Cup is a "hybrid" track. It isn't even full blown SX.

They have no business being there.

To be fair Eli crashed out of the race last year too.

|

7/24/2018 3:37 PM

dimetime wrote:

But, but, but l thought they we're the best riders in the world?!?!?

Surely they can just practice a few times and then show up and smoke the field, correct?

Come on people, we all know what went down last year with Gasjer and Monster Cup is a "hybrid" track. It isn't even full blown SX.

They have no business being there.

ATKpilot99 wrote:

To be fair Eli crashed out of the race last year too.

And a euro won.

|

7/24/2018 3:42 PM

kb228 wrote:

Herlings should do monster cup so we have 2 chances of seeing who the fastest guy is..

HuskyEd wrote:

Herlings would have no chance. Not his forte.

fanger wrote:

This is going to get some members screeching, but how can we say herlings is the best rider in the world when he won’t line up for a sx race?

By your logic, no one is the best rider because the top mx/sx racers dont race offroad, i would say hearlings is the best mxer in the world, and the best sxer is who ever wins next season. Sx tracks are so one lined i personally think that it uauall produces boring racing. Tomac chasing down musquin was pretty cool, cant see that raw speed and agression in a stadium.

|

7/24/2018 3:44 PM

kb228 wrote:

Herlings should do monster cup so we have 2 chances of seeing who the fastest guy is..

HuskyEd wrote:

Herlings would have no chance. Not his forte.

fanger wrote:

This is going to get some members screeching, but how can we say herlings is the best rider in the world when he won’t line up for a sx race?

How can you say RC was the best rider in the world when he didn't line up for an enduro?

|

7/24/2018 3:49 PM

HuskyEd wrote:

Herlings would have no chance. Not his forte.

fanger wrote:

This is going to get some members screeching, but how can we say herlings is the best rider in the world when he won’t line up for a sx race?

kijen wrote:

By your logic, no one is the best rider because the top mx/sx racers dont race offroad, i would say hearlings is the best mxer in the world, and the best sxer is who ever wins next season. Sx tracks are so one lined i personally think that it uauall produces boring racing. Tomac chasing down musquin was pretty cool, cant see that raw speed and agression in a stadium.

I understand what you mean, but I don’t agree. The teams in America run the mx and sx series, so they’re two disciplines of the same sport on the same type of motorcycle. Just as enduro x and enduro racing are.

Herlings might be the best mx racer in the world, but tomac is a better dirt bike rider than herlings.

Sx is the pinnacle of mx/sx racing and herlings doesn’t compete in it.

|

7/24/2018 4:11 PM

fanger wrote:

I understand what you mean, but I don’t agree. The teams in America run the mx and sx series, so they’re two disciplines of the same sport on the same type of motorcycle. Just as enduro x and enduro racing are.

Herlings might be the best mx racer in the world, but tomac is a better dirt bike rider than herlings.

Sx is the pinnacle of mx/sx racing and herlings doesn’t compete in it.

But supercross isn't the pinnacle of mx/sx racing in Europe (and just about everywhere else in the world outside USA) and that's why Euros mostly don't give a damn about it.

The pinnacle in Europe is MXGP and that's why Herlings rides it. It really isn't anymore complicated than that.

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

7/24/2018 4:30 PM

Herlings is probably the best MOTOCROSS rider in the world right now. Tomac is probably the best MOTOCROSS/SUPERCROSS rider in the world. They are two different levels of focus and commitment.


I am probably the best MOTOCROSS RIDER/SONGWRITER/GUITAR PLAYER/MTB CRASHER/BACKWARDS DRIVER/MOUNTAIN DEW DRINKER/AUTHOR/COMPLAINER/FLIGHT ATTENDANT SWEET-TALKER/2-STROKE AFFICIONADO/WIFE ANNOYER in the world. Hey, we all have something we're the best at.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

7/24/2018 4:43 PM

Herlings couldn't carry Tomac's jock strap at the MEC or Musquin or Roczen or Barcia or........list goes on. Yet I read in another thread that he is the FMOTP? Agreed the Herlings is fast on open outdoor tracks he has raced for years. Likely 2 or 3 riders (Tomac, Anderson, Barcia) from the US could compete with him if they focused solely on outdoors and only rode half filled gates all the time. I guess we will see at Red Bud!!!!

|

7/24/2018 4:44 PM

Why would they when US guys won’t even cross the pond for the MXoN?

|

7/24/2018 4:48 PM

fanger wrote:

This is going to get some members screeching, but how can we say herlings is the best rider in the world when he won’t line up for a sx race?

kijen wrote:

By your logic, no one is the best rider because the top mx/sx racers dont race offroad, i would say hearlings is the best mxer in the world, and the best sxer is who ever wins next season. Sx tracks are so one lined i personally think that it uauall produces boring racing. Tomac chasing down musquin was pretty cool, cant see that raw speed and agression in a stadium.

fanger wrote:

I understand what you mean, but I don’t agree. The teams in America run the mx and sx series, so they’re two disciplines of the same sport on the same type of motorcycle. Just as enduro x and enduro racing are.

Herlings might be the best mx racer in the world, but tomac is a better dirt bike rider than herlings.

Sx is the pinnacle of mx/sx racing and herlings doesn’t compete in it.

Who said SX is the pinicle of the sport, I believe that it has become a side show nowdays.
I think mx on both sides of the pond is the pinicle, nowdays these two waring sides are closer in technique than ever.

|

7/24/2018 4:49 PM

HuskyEd wrote:

Herlings would have no chance. Not his forte.

fanger wrote:

This is going to get some members screeching, but how can we say herlings is the best rider in the world when he won’t line up for a sx race?

kijen wrote:

By your logic, no one is the best rider because the top mx/sx racers dont race offroad, i would say hearlings is the best mxer in the world, and the best sxer is who ever wins next season. Sx tracks are so one lined i personally think that it uauall produces boring racing. Tomac chasing down musquin was pretty cool, cant see that raw speed and agression in a stadium.

Mx and sx are offroad

|

7/24/2018 5:12 PM

With a few months practice, Herlings would be hanging right up front in Supercross with the top guys. I don't see a rider of his caliber taking too long to figure out how to go fast in Supercross.

|

7/24/2018 5:18 PM

kijen wrote:

By your logic, no one is the best rider because the top mx/sx racers dont race offroad, i would say hearlings is the best mxer in the world, and the best sxer is who ever wins next season. Sx tracks are so one lined i personally think that it uauall produces boring racing. Tomac chasing down musquin was pretty cool, cant see that raw speed and agression in a stadium.

fanger wrote:

I understand what you mean, but I don’t agree. The teams in America run the mx and sx series, so they’re two disciplines of the same sport on the same type of motorcycle. Just as enduro x and enduro racing are.

Herlings might be the best mx racer in the world, but tomac is a better dirt bike rider than herlings.

Sx is the pinnacle of mx/sx racing and herlings doesn’t compete in it.

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Who said SX is the pinicle of the sport, I believe that it has become a side show nowdays.
I think mx on both sides of the pond is the pinicle, nowdays these two waring sides are closer in technique than ever.

SX is absolutely not a “side show”

|

7/24/2018 5:21 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

With a few months practice, Herlings would be hanging right up front in Supercross with the top guys. I don't see a rider of his caliber taking too long to figure out how to go fast in Supercross.

I think Herlings is the fastest rider in the world but you're out of your fucking mind.

|

7/24/2018 5:25 PM

in all realaty in Canada and Merica who cares what he races or what he dose, he is nothing to us here we never see him race. HE is Irrelevant just like JS7. And on top of that he is more Eurotrash... MAKE Western Canada Great again Photo

|

7/24/2018 5:31 PM

hogkiller wrote:

in all realaty in Canada and Merica who cares what he races or what he dose, he is nothing to us here we never see him race. HE is Irrelevant just like JS7. And on top of that he is more Eurotrash... MAKE Western Canada Great again Photo

much ty

|

7/24/2018 6:01 PM

Herlings would get lapped in monster cup.

|

7/24/2018 6:42 PM

hogkiller wrote:

in all realaty in Canada and Merica who cares what he races or what he dose, he is nothing to us here we never see him race. HE is Irrelevant just like JS7. And on top of that he is more Eurotrash... MAKE Western Canada Great again Photo

Isn't Canada Eurotrash? Ya'll speak French right?!

|

7/24/2018 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2018 7:00 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

Herlings would get lapped in monster cup.

Yeah he'd be the only one

|

7/24/2018 8:52 PM

hogkiller wrote:

in all realaty in Canada and Merica who cares what he races or what he dose, he is nothing to us here we never see him race. HE is Irrelevant just like JS7. And on top of that he is more Eurotrash... MAKE Western Canada Great again Photo

Lucifa. wrote:

Isn't Canada Eurotrash? Ya'll speak French right?!

look at the map green is good old english >>>>> White on the right is Frog's Heaven... top White im not sure wtf they are

|

7/24/2018 8:55 PM

Ferrandis qualified really well there a few years back. He was still a 250 guy except a few off seasons races then too.

|