Et shoulda rode the 18

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2018 11:52 AM

Why run the 19 at a race like this as the first race???

|

10/6/2018 11:55 AM

Agreed. I’m glad he is racing, but c’mon, why the 19? Pressure from Kawi?

|

10/6/2018 12:02 PM

Desalle is riding a 18 and his went boom too.

|

10/6/2018 12:04 PM

Well least they are cheap for us to buy and last a while lmao

|

10/6/2018 12:06 PM

Tomac's 18 went boom in the first moto at Red Bud during the Nationals also.

|

10/6/2018 12:11 PM

MXerDW wrote:

Don't bring facts into a discussion at Vital. Maybe Vital should have stayed with the 18' model and not the 19' as slow as it is running today?

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

10/6/2018 12:13 PM

already looking for excuses.... yes it‘s painful to see how herlings spanks everybody..., poor tomac....

|

10/6/2018 12:13 PM

MXerDW wrote:

brlatm wrote:

Don't bring facts into a discussion at Vital. Maybe Vital should have stayed with the 18' model and not the 19' as slow as it is running today?

....1 moto out of 24 for the 18

Compared to whats the track record for the 19 now?

|

10/6/2018 12:18 PM

So what does this mean? Is he still going to be able to race tomorrow?

|

10/6/2018 12:24 PM

guys , keep it nice ! tommorow is race day , Tomac and Desalle doesn't lose a point today .

|

10/6/2018 12:24 PM

yz133rider wrote:

....1 moto out of 24 for the 18

Compared to whats the track record for the 19 now?

Not enough data to compare...

|

10/6/2018 12:28 PM

I was disappointed when I heard he was racing the 19. Now I'm very disappointed after practice and qualifying. Eli seems to take a long time to gel with his new bikes to the point he can go full Tomac.. His kawi transition took forever to look like he did on his Honda. But to sign up and race a new unproven bike after dominating on your old one is just silly. I put part of the blame on Roger Decoster for letting it happen.

|

10/6/2018 12:32 PM

Tomac actually just needs to ride...

|

James

10/6/2018 12:34 PM

JWACK wrote:

I was disappointed when I heard he was racing the 19. Now I'm very disappointed after practice and qualifying. Eli seems to take a long time to gel with his new bikes to the point he can go full Tomac.. His kawi transition took forever to look like he did on his Honda. But to sign up and race a new unproven bike after dominating on your old one is just silly. I put part of the blame on Roger Decoster for letting it happen.

Agreed exactly i felt the same way and that confirmed it.

|

10/6/2018 12:37 PM

I knew that the 18 vs 19 thing would immediately come up when things were not running smoothly for ET3. Just suprised it‘s that soon..

|

10/6/2018 12:42 PM

Best go with what already works.

|

10/6/2018 12:52 PM

I wondered when the Tomac excuses would start? Herlings raced a borrowed bike at Iron Man last year and went from last to win. Herlings is on a different level. He crashed today and started last after pulling into the pits and still finished 3rd.

|

10/6/2018 12:54 PM

The bike has been out a while, they wouldn't hop on it without extensive testing. Shit happens, a 2018 bike isn't going to change that.

|

10/6/2018 1:07 PM

2 Kawasaki's went boom and 1 went into steam and lucky for Team GB Tommy could bring it home with lap times ten seconds slower.

|

10/6/2018 2:20 PM

SoCalMX70 wrote:

Tomac actually just needs to ride...

Thats what Herlings and Cairoli do. Tony killed it.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/6/2018 2:53 PM

Seriously a stupid move by tomac and team Kawi to race the 19. The 19 is an all new bike? And we’ve seen tomac haul ass on the 18. Why change it?? Dumb as duck imo. Hoping tomac rides with anger tomorrow that’s when he shines

|

10/6/2018 3:03 PM

brocsdad wrote:

I wondered when the Tomac excuses would start? Herlings raced a borrowed bike at Iron Man last year and went from last to win. Herlings is on a different level. He crashed today and started last after pulling into the pits and still finished 3rd.

Did you miss the part where the bike broke? He wasn't riding very well and probably would have been passed by Herlings either way but comparing Herlings riding a different bike at Ironman to a bike DNFing is plain stupidity.

|

10/9/2018 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2018 11:27 AM

brocsdad wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Did you miss the part where the bike broke? He wasn't riding very well and probably would have been passed by Herlings either way but comparing Herlings riding a different bike at Ironman to a bike DNFing is plain stupidity.

Did you read or yet comprehend what I wrote?

I never compared Herlings riding a different bike to Tomac's bike breaking??? I was pointing out the bike familiarity as to riding a 18 vs 19. Herlings came to the states and beat everyone on a borrowed bike that was not setup for him. He went from freaking dead last to win the race.

Tomacs bike did not break in the main event where he got his butt handed to him by Herlings and several other Euro's. The Euros are not only faster but a lot faster.

If USA goes next year it will be really bad!

|

10/9/2018 11:39 AM

MXerDW wrote:

He's only blew up coz he wiped out Guillod & smashed the water pump.

|