Erzberg starts tomorrow

Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 4:44am
The Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble incorporating round 2 of the World Enduro Super Series starts tomorrow.

Schedule:
May 31: Mitas Rocket Ride
June 1: Blakläder Iron Road Prologue — from 08.00hrs
June 2: Blakläder Iron Road Prologue — from 08.00hrs
June 3: Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble — 14.30-18.30hrs

Preview video https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1VEUBBC812111/event-preview

Looks like all the top guys are entered plus a few interesting entries like Nathan Watson (brother of Ben). Taddy Blazusiak is riding though he's much further down the list.

|
matze
Fantasy
3097th
5/30/2018 10:48am
Cant wait!
motosmith
5/30/2018 10:57am
A lot of talent on that list.

Interesting bike choices too.
FWYT
5/30/2018 11:21am
Go Billy Bolt!!

The Shop

gjbruny
5/30/2018 11:52am
can't wait, thanks for the reminder!

Colton lives close and i enjoy watching him ride but i'm always a jarvis fan for Erzberg.... guy is kicking kids asses that are half his age (i'm only a few days younger than he is so its hard not to be a fan).
IWreckALot
5/30/2018 12:07pm
Johnny Walker is a beast on a bike. Cody Webb came from the second or third line to almost win the thing last year right?

Are they taking out the section that was impassable last year? Wasn't a fan of that part.
SigPig
5/30/2018 12:12pm
gjbruny wrote:
can't wait, thanks for the reminder! Colton lives close and i enjoy watching him ride but i'm always a jarvis fan for Erzberg.... guy is kicking...
can't wait, thanks for the reminder!

Colton lives close and i enjoy watching him ride but i'm always a jarvis fan for Erzberg.... guy is kicking kids asses that are half his age (i'm only a few days younger than he is so its hard not to be a fan).
matze
Fantasy
3097th
5/30/2018 12:21pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Johnny Walker is a beast on a bike. Cody Webb came from the second or third line to almost win the thing last year right? Are...
Johnny Walker is a beast on a bike. Cody Webb came from the second or third line to almost win the thing last year right?

Are they taking out the section that was impassable last year? Wasn't a fan of that part.
Are you talking about 2015 in the section called 'downtown'? Where the top 4 finished together?
peelout
6/1/2018 10:26am
will be cool to see if the Alta can finish, and if it does finish how well.
mx617
6/1/2018 11:41am
Is there a live stream? Or a full race archive like Redbull used to do? I can't seem to find it.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/1/2018 12:02pm
Watson will crush the Enduro guys on the prologue

Amazing lineup
PTshox
6/1/2018 1:48pm
Interested to see if any of the top 5 guys choose to ride the TPI bike.
Johnny Depp
6/1/2018 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 2:21pm
Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time.
Alta Motors

May 28 at 10:47am · Instagram ·
ATTENTION FRIENDS IN THE U.K. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Lyndon Poskitt’s Erzberg race bikes and equipment were stolen out of his van on his way to the race. CASH reward for information leading to the retrieval of the equipment. Read below for details and follow @lyndonposkitt for updates on the situation. ・・・
SHARE!!! ? I’ve had my van broken into Harlow, UK, M11 J7 and everything stolen on the way to Erzberg. 2 Alta Motors bikes, gear, 2 new Honda generators, tools, spares all ou...

Sorry, my news was dated. They already gave him Ty's spare bike. Interesting story on how they pulled it together on FB.

early
Fantasy
2212th
6/1/2018 2:12pm
Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time. Alta Motors May...
Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time.
Alta Motors

Lyndon Poskitt’s Erzberg race bikes and equipment were stolen out of his van on his way to the race. CASH reward for information leading to the retrieval of the equipment. Read below for details and follow @lyndonposkitt for updates on the situation. ・・・
SHARE!!! ? I’ve had my van broken into Harlow, UK, M11 J7 and everything stolen on the way to Erzberg. 2 Alta Motors bikes, gear, 2 new Honda generators, tools, spares all ou...

Sorry, my news was dated. They already gave him Ty's spare bike. Interesting story on how they pulled it together on FB.

That happened a few days ago, looks like he got something worked out. Check out tyga_114 on Instagram.
Johnny Depp
6/1/2018 2:26pm
Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time. Alta Motors May...
Alta Motors

early wrote:
That happened a few days ago, looks like he got something worked out. Check out tyga_114 on Instagram.
Thank Early!
agn5009
6/1/2018 3:14pm
PTshox wrote:
Interested to see if any of the top 5 guys choose to ride the TPI bike.
It's strange all the KTM and husky guys aren't. It's even more strange that Webb is running the xc rather than the xcw.
Josh422
6/1/2018 3:18pm
Alta Motors

early wrote:
I recall something to the extent of not having enough batteries and have to race the prologue and miss the actual race. Because of the theft.

Wonder if there is a KTM r&d guy looking at the stolen Alta right now? haha...
snydes
6/1/2018 5:42pm
Only one guy will be running the main event, which at this point will be Ty. Apparently they are planning on a battery swap for the race and so Lyndon wouldn’t have a bike to run since he’s on Ty’s spare and they are going to have to rob (probably a poor choice of words considering the circumstances) the battery from it.
RACERX69
6/2/2018 5:16am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 5:19am
Love this race. Definitley something I hope to witness someday in person. These guy's are an incredible talent on a motorcycle.

Check out this Go-Pro video from Jonny Walkers 2015 Erzberg win. The first 5 minutes is pretty intense. A must watch, especially if you like 2-strokes.

https://youtu.be/4j6dyAMrPZU

Post a reply to: Erzberg starts tomorrow

The Latest