Erzberg starts tomorrow

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2018 9:05 AM

The Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble incorporating round 2 of the World Enduro Super Series starts tomorrow.

Schedule:
May 31: Mitas Rocket Ride
June 1: Blakläder Iron Road Prologue — from 08.00hrs
June 2: Blakläder Iron Road Prologue — from 08.00hrs
June 3: Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble — 14.30-18.30hrs

Preview video https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1VEUBBC812111/event-preview

Looks like all the top guys are entered plus a few interesting entries like Nathan Watson (brother of Ben). Taddy Blazusiak is riding though he's much further down the list.

Photo

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

5/30/2018 9:25 AM

Haaker fan checking in

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/30/2018 10:48 AM

Cant wait!

|

5/30/2018 10:57 AM

A lot of talent on that list.

Interesting bike choices too.

|

I have the right to remain awesome.

5/30/2018 11:21 AM

Go Billy Bolt!!

|

5/30/2018 11:52 AM

can't wait, thanks for the reminder!

Colton lives close and i enjoy watching him ride but i'm always a jarvis fan for Erzberg.... guy is kicking kids asses that are half his age (i'm only a few days younger than he is so its hard not to be a fan).

|

5/30/2018 12:07 PM

Johnny Walker is a beast on a bike. Cody Webb came from the second or third line to almost win the thing last year right?

Are they taking out the section that was impassable last year? Wasn't a fan of that part.

|

5/30/2018 12:12 PM

gjbruny wrote:

can't wait, thanks for the reminder!

Colton lives close and i enjoy watching him ride but i'm always a jarvis fan for Erzberg.... guy is kicking kids asses that are half his age (i'm only a few days younger than he is so its hard not to be a fan).

Photo
|

5/30/2018 12:21 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

Johnny Walker is a beast on a bike. Cody Webb came from the second or third line to almost win the thing last year right?

Are they taking out the section that was impassable last year? Wasn't a fan of that part.

Are you talking about 2015 in the section called 'downtown'? Where the top 4 finished together?

|

6/1/2018 10:20 AM

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

6/1/2018 10:26 AM

will be cool to see if the Alta can finish, and if it does finish how well.

|

6/1/2018 11:41 AM

Is there a live stream? Or a full race archive like Redbull used to do? I can't seem to find it.

|

6/1/2018 11:43 AM

Photo

https://www.dirtrider.com/alta-motors-to-race-erzberg-rodeo


Ty Tremaine and Lyndon Poskitt are going to give it a try on the E'bike.
|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

6/1/2018 12:02 PM

Watson will crush the Enduro guys on the prologue

Amazing lineup

|

6/1/2018 1:48 PM

Interested to see if any of the top 5 guys choose to ride the TPI bike.

|

6/1/2018 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2018 2:21 PM

Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time.
Alta Motors

May 28 at 10:47am · Instagram ·
...
ATTENTION FRIENDS IN THE U.K. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Lyndon Poskitt’s Erzberg race bikes and equipment were stolen out of his van on his way to the race. CASH reward for information leading to the retrieval of the equipment. Read below for details and follow @lyndonposkitt for updates on the situation. ・・・
SHARE!!! ? I’ve had my van broken into Harlow, UK, M11 J7 and everything stolen on the way to Erzberg. 2 Alta Motors bikes, gear, 2 new Honda generators, tools, spares all ou...


Sorry, my news was dated. They already gave him Ty's spare bike. Interesting story on how they pulled it together on FB.








|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

6/1/2018 2:12 PM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time.
Alta Motors

May 28 at 10:47am · Instagram ·
...
ATTENTION FRIENDS IN THE U.K. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Lyndon Poskitt’s Erzberg race bikes and equipment were stolen out of his van on his way to the race. CASH reward for information leading to the retrieval of the equipment. Read below for details and follow @lyndonposkitt for updates on the situation. ・・・
SHARE!!! ? I’ve had my van broken into Harlow, UK, M11 J7 and everything stolen on the way to Erzberg. 2 Alta Motors bikes, gear, 2 new Honda generators, tools, spares all ou...


Sorry, my news was dated. They already gave him Ty's spare bike. Interesting story on how they pulled it together on FB.








That happened a few days ago, looks like he got something worked out. Check out tyga_114 on Instagram.

|

6/1/2018 2:26 PM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time.
Alta Motors

May 28 at 10:47am · Instagram ·
...
ATTENTION FRIENDS IN THE U.K. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Lyndon Poskitt’s Erzberg race bikes and equipment were stolen out of his van on his way to the race. CASH reward for information leading to the retrieval of the equipment. Read below for details and follow @lyndonposkitt for updates on the situation. ・・・
SHARE!!! ? I’ve had my van broken into Harlow, UK, M11 J7 and everything stolen on the way to Erzberg. 2 Alta Motors bikes, gear, 2 new Honda generators, tools, spares all ou...


Sorry, my news was dated. They already gave him Ty's spare bike. Interesting story on how they pulled it together on FB.








early wrote:

That happened a few days ago, looks like he got something worked out. Check out tyga_114 on Instagram.

Thank Early!

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

6/1/2018 3:14 PM

PTshox wrote:

Interested to see if any of the top 5 guys choose to ride the TPI bike.

It's strange all the KTM and husky guys aren't. It's even more strange that Webb is running the xc rather than the xcw.

|

6/1/2018 3:18 PM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Alta on Facebook reporting that the Alta team has had both bikes stolen and are working to try to replace them in time.
Alta Motors

May 28 at 10:47am · Instagram ·
...
ATTENTION FRIENDS IN THE U.K. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Lyndon Poskitt’s Erzberg race bikes and equipment were stolen out of his van on his way to the race. CASH reward for information leading to the retrieval of the equipment. Read below for details and follow @lyndonposkitt for updates on the situation. ・・・
SHARE!!! ? I’ve had my van broken into Harlow, UK, M11 J7 and everything stolen on the way to Erzberg. 2 Alta Motors bikes, gear, 2 new Honda generators, tools, spares all ou...


Sorry, my news was dated. They already gave him Ty's spare bike. Interesting story on how they pulled it together on FB.








early wrote:

That happened a few days ago, looks like he got something worked out. Check out tyga_114 on Instagram.

I recall something to the extent of not having enough batteries and have to race the prologue and miss the actual race. Because of the theft.

Wonder if there is a KTM r&d guy looking at the stolen Alta right now? haha...

|

6/1/2018 5:42 PM

Only one guy will be running the main event, which at this point will be Ty. Apparently they are planning on a battery swap for the race and so Lyndon wouldn’t have a bike to run since he’s on Ty’s spare and they are going to have to rob (probably a poor choice of words considering the circumstances) the battery from it.

|

6/1/2018 9:37 PM

Prologue results.

Photo

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

6/2/2018 5:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 5:19 AM

Love this race. Definitley something I hope to witness someday in person. These guy's are an incredible talent on a motorcycle.

Check out this Go-Pro video from Jonny Walkers 2015 Erzberg win. The first 5 minutes is pretty intense. A must watch, especially if you like 2-strokes.



|

6/2/2018 5:48 AM

Jeez what is it with all those people wandering around on the track?

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

6/2/2018 11:12 AM

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

6/3/2018 4:44 AM

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.