Erin...

Tbteam
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:57am
Take us through how you ever got a fucking job announcing.
|
dkg
1/14/2012 9:39pm
Tbteam wrote:
Here we go. A Floridian has a difficult night so let's pick on Erin.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
1/14/2012 9:45pm
Tbteam wrote:
I watched a video once and they were talking to her without the headphones on and she was actually REALLY good!! I think she actually has a good idea of what is going on and has the intellect to ask good questions without them telling her what to say, unfortunately they tell her what to say.
Spinner
1/14/2012 9:47pm
Fingernails down a chalk board.

The Shop

SlowMoFo
1/14/2012 9:47pm
Tbteam wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
I watched a video once and they were talking to her without the headphones on and she was actually REALLY good!! I think she actually has...
I watched a video once and they were talking to her without the headphones on and she was actually REALLY good!! I think she actually has a good idea of what is going on and has the intellect to ask good questions without them telling her what to say, unfortunately they tell her what to say.
Not too sure about her having a good idea. Go back and watch Canard's interview. She said he got a 6th place when they are showing in the bottom of the screen he got a 7th (which is where he did finish).
bullpen58
1/14/2012 9:54pm
Haters gonna hate. She does good and the lord blessed her with many gifts that you knuckleheads fail to see.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
1/14/2012 9:56pm
Rather see Erin N doing the off track interviews.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
1/14/2012 9:57pm
Tbteam wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
I watched a video once and they were talking to her without the headphones on and she was actually REALLY good!! I think she actually has...
SlowMoFo wrote:
Not too sure about her having a good idea. Go back and watch Canard's interview. She said he got a 6th place when they are showing...
Not too sure about her having a good idea. Go back and watch Canard's interview. She said he got a 6th place when they are showing in the bottom of the screen he got a 7th (which is where he did finish).
Last year I posted the updated points (right after the race) at the round where Stewart took out Reed after the whoops (dont remember the round, Indy maybe?) I had no idea Reed wrecked in the last whoop section and dropped a position on the last lap...stuff happens.

If you saw the video I was talking about you'd have the same opinion Im sure. (wish i knew where it was to post, its on youtube)
TerryK
1/14/2012 10:19pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Haters gonna hate. She does good and the lord blessed her with many gifts that you knuckleheads fail to see.
This ^^^^
wawazat
1/14/2012 10:27pm
bullpen58 wrote:
TerryK wrote:
This ^^^^
Her doctor blessed her more than the lord did.
The Universe
1/14/2012 10:29pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Where can we see her blessed gifts? Pics or it didn't happen Bully!
Joemx
1/15/2012 9:53pm
bullpen58 wrote:
TerryK wrote:
This ^^^^
wawazat wrote:
Her doctor blessed her more than the lord did.
No - This /\/\
EvanR127
1/15/2012 9:57pm
I would rather have her takes us through a BJ replay......Wink
1/15/2012 10:23pm
she doesnt have a target on her back. noone else wants the job.
1. It is disappointing how they interview riders with the headset. Erin should at least be standing next to them while they speak. For uhh err ummmm well wgaf just put her on camera.

2. Put targets all over her and I will shoot until I get the job if it takes all night.
fcr
1/15/2012 10:28pm
I have said it before, she does a great job. I am the only opinion that matters.
1/15/2012 10:50pm
1. It is disappointing how they interview riders with the headset. Erin should at least be standing next to them while they speak. For uhh err...
1. It is disappointing how they interview riders with the headset. Erin should at least be standing next to them while they speak. For uhh err ummmm well wgaf just put her on camera.

2. Put targets all over her and I will shoot until I get the job if it takes all night.
She's kind of tall so she has to almost stoop down to interview most of these guys. It just emphasizes the fact that most of these riders are just kids and are not very physically imposing when you see them in person, like the athletes are in other sports that are physically demanding. She does as good a job as anybody can expect, given that nobody can give good in depth track side interviews when they are only given 15 to 30 seconds at a time to make a point.
1/15/2012 11:06pm
She's kind of tall so she has to almost stoop down to interview most of these guys. It just emphasizes the fact that most of these...
She's kind of tall so she has to almost stoop down to interview most of these guys. It just emphasizes the fact that most of these riders are just kids and are not very physically imposing when you see them in person, like the athletes are in other sports that are physically demanding. She does as good a job as anybody can expect, given that nobody can give good in depth track side interviews when they are only given 15 to 30 seconds at a time to make a point.
Yeah, she's pretty good at her job too. Laughing
ocscottie
1/15/2012 11:51pm
Spinner wrote:
Fingernails down a chalk board.
Chuck, you just miss your gal Krista Voda Cool
Sully
1/16/2012 1:04am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2012 1:05am
SlowMoFo wrote:
Not too sure about her having a good idea. Go back and watch Canard's interview. She said he got a 6th place when they are showing...
When Reed passed Shorty, Emig (or maybe Carmichael?) said he passed Canard. Funny thing about being human; sometimes we misspeak.
Hawwy
1/16/2012 2:37am
Everyone makes mistakes and Erin does a good job - it must be tough at times!

.... i'd prefer to see Georgia Albertson on board though! Wink
MCfan4life
1/16/2012 3:33am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2012 3:35am
Quit ya bitchin. She does good. Not her fault some nimrod producer tells her what to say.

Erin gets my vote, for many reasons...

Shame on you guys for letting this thread get this far without a pic!
IWreckALot
1/16/2012 5:07am
mx 219 wrote:
SlowMoFo wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
Last year I posted the updated points (right after the race) at the round where Stewart took out Reed after the whoops (dont remember the round...
Last year I posted the updated points (right after the race) at the round where Stewart took out Reed after the whoops (dont remember the round, Indy maybe?) I had no idea Reed wrecked in the last whoop section and dropped a position on the last lap...stuff happens.

If you saw the video I was talking about you'd have the same opinion Im sure. (wish i knew where it was to post, its on youtube)
That was the Arlington race. And yeah Reed ate it pretty good in those whoops and I think he gave up one more position that he had just gained back.
Spartacus
1/16/2012 5:55am
Live nation broadcast, point a camera at most people, they'd just stammer and look as foolish as many posters on Vital MX do while having all the time in the world to form their posts.

Everyone's a critic because everyone's an expert.

Not.
Gabriel J
1/16/2012 6:10am
MCfan4life wrote:
Quit ya bitchin. She does good. Not her fault some nimrod producer tells her what to say. Erin gets my vote, for many reasons... [img]http://www.thesportsbrewery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Erin-Bates-hot-3.jpg[/img] Shame...
Quit ya bitchin. She does good. Not her fault some nimrod producer tells her what to say.

Well if you like them so much, we can just find someone qualified to do the job and have them put a set of these under their tank top....

SL91
1/16/2012 6:17am
She's actually gotten very professional in her interviews. When she makes the occasional error (i.e. says Canard got a 6th instead of a 7th) I'm sure she is just saying what her producer is telling her to say in her headphones. No, I've got no problem with her. I thought all 4 commentators were on their a-game at Phoenix. Hey, it's a helluva lot better than it was 10 or 20 years ago.
Predator
1/16/2012 7:02am
Tbteam wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
Yea same here... talked to her a little bit in the pits without the headphones on and she was actually pretty cool and funny. But for whatever reason (producer I'm sure) when she gets them headphones on she gets flustered at times. The questions don't bother me as much as after the interview she tries to add something on the end and it gets awkward. Just say congratulations and move on. This whole "congradulations on making a strong ride up to the front with a bad start" blah blah blah blah shit needs to stop.
DPW
1/16/2012 7:11am
MCfan4life wrote:
Quit ya bitchin. She does good. Not her fault some nimrod producer tells her what to say. Erin gets my vote, for many reasons... [img]http://www.thesportsbrewery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Erin-Bates-hot-3.jpg[/img] Shame...

thank you...she does a great job....now those other three clowns....

Post a reply to: Erin...

The Latest