Eric Dungey waived by G Men

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2019 7:06 AM

Giants waive undrafted Syracuse long shot Eric Dungey
https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/giants-waive-undrafted-syracuse-long-shot-eric-dungey/

|

7/24/2019 9:22 AM

Somebody will give him a chance.

|

7/24/2019 2:20 PM

Who cares............... ???

|

7/25/2019 8:02 AM

BAD10 wrote:

Who cares that you don't care?

|

7/25/2019 8:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2019 8:13 AM

Smoproracing_Smoproracing wrote:

I really don't care that he doesn't care.

|

7/25/2019 8:10 AM

Holy-fucking-non-moto!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/25/2019 8:13 AM

|

7/25/2019 9:37 AM

Crush wrote:

Holy-fucking-non-moto!

Less than 6 degrees of separation says it is moto-related.

|

7/25/2019 9:41 AM

Not really surprising when you look at their roster. Didn't they try to move him to TE anyways? He had a fantastic season last year at Syracuse but I'm willing to bet he lands on someone's practice squad before camps wrap up. Seems to have good touch on the ball and a rocket arm. Still very raw in terms of your prototypical NFL QB. Again, I'm sure his NFL dream isn't quite dead yet.

|

7/25/2019 9:59 AM

BAD10 wrote:

phatfi20 wrote:

I really don't care that he doesn't care.

I could care less that you don't care that he doesn't care.

|

7/25/2019 11:06 AM

Baseball is an incredibly stupid sport.

|

7/25/2019 11:25 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

except when you score threepointer from 20th yard approaching third base but it is waved off in the end because VAR shows you were offside while the other team attempted icing to have a chance to score from followed freethrows.

#non-motostuff

|

My third and last attempt to establish account on this website.

Disabilities:
- Vitard
- Filthy Euro
- Life-long Zook fan - even when i poop-talk about it a lot; cuz mofos in Hamamatsu are crazy

7/25/2019 12:26 PM

Just looked at his Pro Day numbers and measurables. Sounds like he's very athletic, but making that position change might be a little too difficult. As a TE, he'll have to basically learn 2 new skill sets from being a QB. The QB to receiver switch has been a lot more successful for players, but a TE has to learn years of proper blocking technique, footwork, etc.

If he does end up as a successful TE in the NFL, it'll be a hell of an accomplishment. I sort of think that it might be easier for basketball players to cross over and play TE than it would be for a QB, but that's just a gut feeling.

Anyway, better to get released now and try to get into camp with another team than see zero preseason action and get cut later in camp!

|

7/25/2019 12:39 PM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

LOL, that's some funny stuff

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

7/25/2019 1:07 PM

Is this Eli Tomacs brother ? I didnt know he was a soccer player.

|

7/25/2019 3:52 PM

Giants waive undrafted Syracuse long shot Eric Dungey
https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/giants-waive-undrafted-syracuse-long-shot-eric-dungey/

40acres wrote:

Not really surprising when you look at their roster. Didn't they try to move him to TE anyways? He had a fantastic season last year at Syracuse but I'm willing to bet he lands on someone's practice squad before camps wrap up. Seems to have good touch on the ball and a rocket arm. Still very raw in terms of your prototypical NFL QB. Again, I'm sure his NFL dream isn't quite dead yet.

His athletic ability while running the ball is almost unmatched. He’s ran through more defenders than most teams running backs. He’s certainly tougher than your average quarterback.

|

7/25/2019 3:57 PM

But can he Skim Whoops or throw mad whips on triples?

|

7/25/2019 4:06 PM

making more money than a 10th place supercrosser

|