Epic Sunday ride in kingman, az

kaiguy702
Edited Date/Time 5/3/2016 10:15am
Just wanted to share a couple pics of our ride out at Joe's this Sunday. Literally the best day of riding I've ever had! I'm so sore today- my entire body aches. Lol just a few of us made it out but after days of rain and some awesome prep (thanks joe) the track was in perfect condition.

|
bvm111
5/2/2016 10:57pm
I'm ready this Sunday if you guys are riding!!!!!

The Shop

motomojo
5/3/2016 10:15am
Hey Kai
Nice thanks for posting some pics from Sun those who said they were coming and bagged really missed out.
Tough to schedule a ride being dependent on the weather but as i have said a few times if you want to come ride keep your eye on the weather in NW AZ if there is rain forecast contact me and i will better be able to tell you if we received enough to ride. Those who live more than 3 hours away i understand how a last min invite usually won't fly but i don't want to tell you before i know i'm going to get some precipitation and have you drive all that way and the track not be what you expect.
Working on the reservoir and watering system but with limited funds the work is slow.

Anyway this weekend coming up May 7, 8 there is a good chance i will be able to open to ride. The track still has a lot of moisture in it and there is a 20% chance of rain Fri and Sat so if you are not going to SX or AX in Vegas check in with me Thru or Fri and i will know more.

motomojo3@gmail.com

Thanks again Kai glad you could make it out.

Post a reply to: Epic Sunday ride in kingman, az

The Latest