Enzo Lopes on PulpMX Show tonight

Edited Date/Time 6/6/2018 8:29am
Sounded like the nicest kid ever.. I'd never heard any interviews with him other than quick ones at Loretta's. Really pulling for the kid now.. Sounds like he's following his dream and is very grateful for the opportunity. Hilarious to hear his stories about learning the ropes of professional motocross and life in America from the JGR guys like Phil. The cast of characters on that team is unreal Laughing

but yea, jump on the Lopes train! I'm driving!

|
daemon616
6/4/2018 7:33pm
He sounded genuinely happy and it was refreshing to hear. Chugga chugga chugga choo choo!
Sully
6/4/2018 7:45pm
I didn't hear the Pulp interview, but I watched the How Was Your Weekend he did with TWMX after Glen Helen. It really sounds like JGR is just letting him do his thing this summer, and the only real pressure he has is what he puts on himself. Hopefully he can string together a couple of good motos by the end of the season.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
6/4/2018 7:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2018 7:46pm
Was gonna mention this in the Pulp thread. What a cool kid, sounded like he had a big smile the whole interview.
slowgti
6/5/2018 4:55am
I'm listening now, that kid sounds like he's having the time of his life.

The Shop

ayearinmx
6/5/2018 1:03pm
him and his family are awesome people.... i had the privilege of staying at his house in Brazil for a week, a few years ago and i still stay in contact with him now. I couldn't have been more pumped when I heard that JGR had picked him up and to see him doing well in the 250 class is just awesome
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
6/5/2018 2:21pm
I'm on the train as well
And being a young kid hanging with hill and the rest of that crew has got to be fun !
6/5/2018 2:36pm
He was awesome on the show. Really hoping JGR lets him do the rest of the series.
6/5/2018 3:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2018 3:40pm
ayearinmx wrote:
him and his family are awesome people.... i had the privilege of staying at his house in Brazil for a week, a few years ago and...
him and his family are awesome people.... i had the privilege of staying at his house in Brazil for a week, a few years ago and i still stay in contact with him now. I couldn't have been more pumped when I heard that JGR had picked him up and to see him doing well in the 250 class is just awesome
Wow, that's pretty killer!! His family definitely sounds like a solid support system for him. This may be a rude question, but is his family "doing alright"?? I mean, not every family can afford to move their kid from Brazil to SoCal for 3 years to chase the American Moto Dream. and if I can pry further, what brought you down there?? and furthermore, who are you and what do you do??? Laughing

I don't recall seeing an admin such as yourself post here for as long as I've been around?? You sound interesting hah!
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
6/5/2018 4:22pm
My thoughts exactly. Sounds like he's having a great time and was a great interview. Definitely on the Lopes bandwagon moving forward and i hope the JGR guys can find extra bikes for both him and Phil to finish out the season.
Gus
6/5/2018 4:32pm
Yeh I’m in. Sounds like a cool guy
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
6/5/2018 6:02pm
I'm on the Lopes bandwagon after listening.
ayearinmx
6/6/2018 1:17am
Wow, that's pretty killer!! His family definitely sounds like a solid support system for him. This may be a rude question, but is his family "doing...
Wow, that's pretty killer!! His family definitely sounds like a solid support system for him. This may be a rude question, but is his family "doing alright"?? I mean, not every family can afford to move their kid from Brazil to SoCal for 3 years to chase the American Moto Dream. and if I can pry further, what brought you down there?? and furthermore, who are you and what do you do??? Laughing

I don't recall seeing an admin such as yourself post here for as long as I've been around?? You sound interesting hah!
i think any family who does motocross has to be 'doing alright' haha, this certainly isn't a cheap sport!

as for why i was there... it was to do a story on Enzo for the META magazine (volume 2 or 3, i forget), which i helped out with on a couple of editions.

as for me, i worked for vurbmoto for 10 years and now i do the GP coverage on this very website, hence the new 'admin' tag, but i certainly wouldn't dream of touching the big red button, no matter how much i'd like to sometimes Wink
milliebays
6/6/2018 8:05am
nice kid. hope he ends up on a good bike and a permanent deal. selling himself short on that Suz sadly if it's a performance-based deal.

Post a reply to: Enzo Lopes on PulpMX Show tonight

The Latest