Entry lists for Qatar MXGP

philG
1/23/2015 4:05pm
i do hope that Malin calls RV a Rookie... really boils my piss when they did that to Roczen last year , he is a World Champion FFS.

Berm
Fantasy
82nd
1/23/2015 4:19pm
philG wrote:
i do hope that Malin calls RV a Rookie... really boils my piss when they did that to Roczen last year , he is a World...
i do hope that Malin calls RV a Rookie... really boils my piss when they did that to Roczen last year , he is a World Champion FFS.

Roczen was a rookie of the 450 class. Pretty sure he didn't race any MX1 but I could be wrong.

RV will not be a rookie, since he raced 450's here.
RY4N37
1/23/2015 4:29pm
Berm wrote:
Roczen was a rookie of the 450 class. Pretty sure he didn't race any MX1 but I could be wrong. RV will not be a rookie...
Roczen was a rookie of the 450 class. Pretty sure he didn't race any MX1 but I could be wrong.

RV will not be a rookie, since he raced 450's here.
Roczen did 3 or 4 450 races in the US, and he did an MX1 GP too.
Olson
1/23/2015 5:04pm
Is it surprising that RV got to use #2? I don't know enough about the numbering system there to know if I should be surprised or...
Is it surprising that RV got to use #2? I don't know enough about the numbering system there to know if I should be surprised or not. Either way, should be a great season.
No rule about numbers except if someone is using it already and the #1. Just like Filip Bengtsson got to pick #11. Not based on previous results.

The Shop

The Rock
1/23/2015 6:21pm
RY4N37 wrote:
Roczen did 3 or 4 450 races in the US, and he did an MX1 GP too.
What race did his MX1 appearance happen?
The Rock
1/23/2015 6:23pm
RY4N37 wrote:
Yeah the MXGP festival was awesome. You got 2 good days of racing before the GP even started. Matterley is a real good, modern MX track...
Yeah the MXGP festival was awesome. You got 2 good days of racing before the GP even started. Matterley is a real good, modern MX track, it gets properly rough and rutted but it has nice spectacular jumps. My personal favourite GP track I've been to is St. Jean, i know they aren't using it this year, but that is an awesome track. Kegums, Teutschenthal and Valkenswaard are all really nice tracks too
The Rock wrote:
At the MXGP fesitval the young KTM phenom whose name escapes me at the moment blew me way in 2012 on his factory supported KTM mini...
At the MXGP fesitval the young KTM phenom whose name escapes me at the moment blew me way in 2012 on his factory supported KTM mini with a MXGP mechanic!. Little guy was racing with kids 2 to 3 years older than him and was in the mix. Jorge Bratos...that is not the name but something close. I don't have my PC restored yet after a hard drive failure otherwise I could pull up the pictures to verify his name.

I really liked the history of the Lommel MXdN. Teutschenthal MXdN and Valkenswaard 2012 were great plus I thought the Latvian MXdN track was very Euro. Initial impression was blah but that quickly changed once the bikes took to the track.

I would really like to go to Arco di Trento and Loket with my buddy Razi and his lady Raquel sometime. Both circuits judging from the pictures are killer.

jamma10 wrote:
Jorge Prado?

He'll probably be racing Supercross in the US in three or four years.
Yes that is the little fart's name. Thank you.
RY4N37
1/23/2015 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2015 6:28pm
The Rock wrote:
What race did his MX1 appearance happen?
German MXGP 2012
He did pretty good, second overall. Cairoli absolutely dominated that day though

Post a reply to: Entry lists for Qatar MXGP

The Latest