btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
Trickamoto Trickamoto
6/1/2021 7:55 PM

Good god this guy gets more press than the Kardashians. He’s got pulp pumping his tires, swap is practically married to him, I open up racerx and the privateer profile is on him, I’m sure he’s a great guy and everything else but spread the fucking love.

murph783 murph783
6/1/2021 8:05 PM

Have you tried bitching and whining about it? Maybe that’ll help

RPM Performance
CT

Soldozer Soldozer
6/1/2021 8:10 PM

But what do you think of the announcing?

zehn zehn
6/1/2021 8:20 PM

If you stopped listening to podcasts that would solve 90% of the problem

TeamGreen TeamGreen
6/1/2021 8:27 PM

A Ray -DEFINES- the Privateer Struggle to make the Main.

I never get tired of it. His 'slug-outs' with Cade were some of the best stuff from the SX season. Especially the way Cade explained it as..."We're just racing. Its all good."

So, I ain't seein' any kinda problem, dude.

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

Johnny Ringo Johnny Ringo
6/1/2021 8:36 PM

This thread is Catywompus

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

Sully Sully
6/1/2021 8:39 PM

Vital users: PRIVATEERS NEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!

ARay markets himself well and makes more money

Vital users: NOT LIKE THAT, I'M SICK OF SEEING YOUR FACE EVERYWHERE!

1911 1911
6/1/2021 8:41 PM
Johnny Ringo wrote:

This thread is Catywompus ...more

Tank-Slapper even.

Bearuno Bearuno
6/1/2021 8:42 PM

The blokes doing his job - promoting himself, and his sponsors.

He does it well - see his brief exchange between him and Weege, (both) getting in a plug for his Engine Builders - RaceTech. And heck, his exhaust didn't fall off................. w00t And, Weege got his $2 saving on a ARay 'Sketchy' T - in his words "I still won"!

He's trying to / succeeding in (I hope) making a living , in a difficult sport to do so, with a huge difference between the "haves" and "have nots".

I first stumbled across A Ray at a Singapore 'Beach Race' a few years ago, plying his trade. A Good bloke.

Brett_Clark Brett_Clark
6/1/2021 8:50 PM

Your upset about a guy that has struggled and was at the bottom. now he's became one of the most successful privateers and one of the best personalities in the sport you want him silenced You seriously should probably just get kicked off vital for bringing this stupidity on here.

mx510 mx510
6/1/2021 8:54 PM
Johnny Ringo wrote:

1911 wrote:

Tank-Slapper even.

Might even be a little sketchy,

Go Hawks!

PNWRider PNWRider
6/1/2021 8:58 PM

Guessing this sounds like the OP’s Facebook page...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8IL4FDOmN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Boomslang Boomslang
6/1/2021 9:03 PM

You should be happy for him, he works hard, races hard and markets himself well.

For sure there are other privateers and they will get their chance. Bitching about Alex getting all this exposure makes you look like a twat....blink

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

slipdog slipdog
6/1/2021 9:17 PM
Johnny Ringo wrote:

1911 wrote:

Tank-Slapper even.

mx510 wrote:

Might even be a little ...more

You guys are giving me the Collywobbles with this nonsense.

Socia Socia
6/1/2021 9:25 PM

You’re so sick of hearing about him… you started a thread about him.

inthebadboycorner inthebadboycorner
6/1/2021 9:35 PM

Its a shame the promoters or AMA don't have people that can teach, assist other privateers to better promote themselves.

levimx22 levimx22
6/1/2021 9:39 PM

seems like a ray is living rent free in your head

SilverSpurs SilverSpurs
6/1/2021 10:51 PM
Brett_Clark wrote:

Your upset about a guy ...more

Cancel free zone here please.

Your comment is just as intolerant as OP's.

Nathaniel129 Nathaniel129
6/1/2021 11:27 PM

Alex didn't just become a fan-favorite overnight. To me, his personality and work-ethic is what makes him endearing to people. He might be "bros" with the media guys, but if you pay attention, not many lazy or entitled riders hold that status.
You don't have to like the guy or be a fan, but being sick of hearing about him is pretty weak.
Who would you rather they interview or give coverage to in his place?
The other privateers get coverage too; Clason, Bowers, quite a few others in Supercross.
Seems you have some focused disdain for the guy so you are seeing this through some tunnel vision. Kind of like when you get a new car, all of a sudden you notice how many other people have your EXACT car.

Serenity now Serenity now
6/1/2021 11:54 PM

Yeah fuck that guy for having a personality and trying to make a living.

"Trickamoto" You must be fun at parties wink

Secret_Squirrel27 Secret_Squirrel27
6/2/2021 1:02 AM

I know the OP is getting shit on but I’m with him. I’m tired of the cool guy fluffing. Stories are cool, but the same one over and over and over gets old.

WCRider WCRider
6/2/2021 2:59 AM

Tell me who talks about the inside of the MX/SX pro world better than Alex and AJ ? You should be happy to have a lot of details coming from pros.

crowe660 crowe660
6/2/2021 3:51 AM
Johnny Ringo wrote:

1911 wrote:

Tank-Slapper even.

mx510 wrote:

Might even be a little ...more

Aray: Aray just blocked you.

Vet57 Vet57
6/2/2021 3:52 AM

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

pete24 pete24
6/2/2021 4:32 AM

Just because of this post I bought a scetchy t shirt ha ha fuck you I want to see the guy do
Well

kage173 kage173
6/2/2021 4:49 AM

I thought that this thread was going to be about stopping people like Matthes from constantly bagging on him like he's a squid. The dude is a legit pro. I know it's all fun but give the guy some credit.

yak651 yak651
6/2/2021 5:15 AM
Johnny Ringo wrote:

Getting a little loose in here...

mx317 mx317
6/2/2021 5:39 AM
Trickamoto wrote:

Good god this guy gets ...more

His dad Ronnie is one of my best friends and I've known Alex since he was a baby. I think it would suck to be you.

Take it to the limit, one more time!

Spooner Spooner
6/2/2021 6:02 AM

Getting windy in here.

davermz450 davermz450
6/2/2021 6:18 AM

To be fair, I understand your point.... just not about A Ray. I felt that way about 722, it was non stop about his over the top bro speech and rap career.

Aray is the old saying "its not about the grades you make its about the hands you shake" Shaking hands with swap, pulp and others in the industry keeps his racing career alive

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry