Enhanced Sound horrible

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2019 8:11 PM

I like when they try new stuff, but that was terrible. Hope they destroyed what ever tech they used. 🤮

|

10/5/2019 8:32 PM

I love RBSR, but the sound was lame!

|

10/5/2019 8:33 PM

Totally agree.

|

10/5/2019 8:37 PM

Agreed. It made factory motors sound like I was listening to an AM radio station.

|

10/5/2019 8:42 PM

Excitebike flashback

|

10/5/2019 8:48 PM

Ya, killed the vibe.

|

10/5/2019 8:51 PM

Sounded like they threw a lapel mic on the rear fender. Needed to swap it out with an sm57 and a bike about 25 feet behind it carrying a Neumann U87

|

10/5/2019 8:53 PM

davis224 wrote:

Sounded like they threw a lapel mic on the rear fender. Needed to swap it out with an sm57 and a bike about 25 feet behind it carrying a Neumann U87

To me it sounded like a contact mic stuck on the pipe.

|

10/5/2019 8:55 PM

It sounded like the PS1 MC mx motocross engine sounds. Really hoping they never try that setup again.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/5/2019 8:59 PM

It sounded muffled, which makes sense attaching a mic to a screaming bike, would have been way too loud otherwise.
Trackside mics were fine.

|

10/5/2019 9:00 PM

moto games and Hollywood movies who have had Advanced sound for decades

|

10/5/2019 9:01 PM

Sounded like the kx 250 on motocrossed

|

10/5/2019 9:06 PM

It was a fail.

|

MXPawPaw on Facebook

@mxpawpaw on instagram

10/5/2019 9:07 PM

I was like who actually gave this the green light? We could already hear the bikes well. Definitely ruined the sound.....chainsaw esque

|

when in doubt, pin it out

10/5/2019 9:22 PM

Sounded like Hollywood Vin Diesel bike.... sweet bro

|

10/5/2019 10:14 PM

When they brought out that lumberjack, I turned to my buddy and said:

"Now we know where they got the new sound technology".

It sounded to us like they mic'd up that timbersport guy and had him cut up a cord of wood in the parking lot.
The racing was good.

|

10/6/2019 6:28 AM

cwtoyota wrote:

When they brought out that lumberjack, I turned to my buddy and said:

"Now we know where they got the new sound technology".

It sounded to us like they mic'd up that timbersport guy and had him cut up a cord of wood in the parking lot.
The racing was good.

I kinda want to go next year, looked fun.

|

10/6/2019 6:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2019 6:41 AM

It was delayed/out of synch as well.

|

10/6/2019 6:44 AM

"Ugh, yeah I guess I can start it... let me just get some safety gear on first"
|

10/6/2019 7:34 AM

slipdog wrote: "Ugh, yeah I guess I can start it... let me just get some safety gear on first"

lol that saw was cool!

At least they tried something new to capture the sound...but it was a big fail. They should have realized that and cut it after practice, it really ruined the 500 races.

|

10/6/2019 10:37 PM

Yeah the first time I heard Cooper webs run I thought something on my computer was broken. I cant believe they even continued with it. It made 2 strokes sound like a vibration mess.

|

10/6/2019 11:07 PM

|