Englishtown practice

Does anyone know what's up with practice out at ETown right now? I know that they're reconfiguring/upgrading the old practice track now that the race track is gone.

I bought a new jug of C12 and am close to pulling the trigger on my first practice day, but I can't figure out when they're open anymore. I hope they don't switch to having open practice only the day before a race.

Thanks in advance for any info
|
MX915
4/6/2018 3:57am
Theyre still moving everything to the practice track. The weather hasn't exactly been cooperating either. I think there is a race scheduled there in a couple weeks so the new track will be in some rideable form by then.
kxf169
Fantasy
2252nd
4/6/2018 4:34am
They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being said, they will be having open practices per usual. The only difference is they wont have open practice when a race is scheduled. The first race is April 22 so i'm guessing the new track will be finished by then the latest.
4/6/2018 6:43am
Website says practice this weekend is cancelled and they're updating week-by-week.
DPR250R
4/6/2018 6:46am
kxf169 wrote:
They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being said, they...
They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being said, they will be having open practices per usual. The only difference is they wont have open practice when a race is scheduled. The first race is April 22 so i'm guessing the new track will be finished by then the latest.
Would love if that is correct about the National in 2019 but it would be a man made track. Lotta Vital folks would complain.

The Shop

4/6/2018 7:39am
Tracks supposed to be ready for the race on the 22nd so at latest you’ll have practice that Saturday or Friday. Maybe earlier
4/6/2018 7:40am
kxf169 wrote:
They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being said, they...
DPR250R wrote:
Would love if that is correct about the National in 2019 but it would be a man made track. Lotta Vital folks would complain.
I’ve heard they wanted to get a National there for a while but track/parking wouldn’t work. I really doubt it’ll happen but I hope I’m wrong
4/6/2018 5:25pm
kxf169 wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
I’ve heard they wanted to get a National there for a while but track/parking wouldn’t work. I really doubt it’ll happen but I hope I’m wrong
Agreed, although I hope I am wrong with you. Thanks all for the info.

Post a reply to: Englishtown practice

The Latest