Englishtown practice

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2018 2:38 AM

Does anyone know what's up with practice out at ETown right now? I know that they're reconfiguring/upgrading the old practice track now that the race track is gone.

I bought a new jug of C12 and am close to pulling the trigger on my first practice day, but I can't figure out when they're open anymore. I hope they don't switch to having open practice only the day before a race.

Thanks in advance for any info

|

4/6/2018 3:57 AM

Theyre still moving everything to the practice track. The weather hasn't exactly been cooperating either. I think there is a race scheduled there in a couple weeks so the new track will be in some rideable form by then.

|

4/6/2018 4:34 AM

They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being said, they will be having open practices per usual. The only difference is they wont have open practice when a race is scheduled. The first race is April 22 so i'm guessing the new track will be finished by then the latest.

|

4/6/2018 6:43 AM

Website says practice this weekend is cancelled and they're updating week-by-week.

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

4/6/2018 6:46 AM

kxf169 wrote:

They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being ...more

Would love if that is correct about the National in 2019 but it would be a man made track. Lotta Vital folks would complain.

|

4/6/2018 7:39 AM

Tracks supposed to be ready for the race on the 22nd so at latest you’ll have practice that Saturday or Friday. Maybe earlier

|

4/6/2018 7:40 AM

kxf169 wrote:

They are currently working on the new track, word on the street is they will be hosting a National in 2019. With that being ...more

DPR250R wrote:

Would love if that is correct about the National in 2019 but it would be a man made track. Lotta Vital folks would complain.

I’ve heard they wanted to get a National there for a while but track/parking wouldn’t work. I really doubt it’ll happen but I hope I’m wrong

|

4/6/2018 5:25 PM

kxf169 wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

I’ve heard they wanted to get a National there for a while but track/parking wouldn’t work. I really doubt it’ll happen but I ...more

Agreed, although I hope I am wrong with you. Thanks all for the info.

|