Englishtown OG race track

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2019 1:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2019 1:58 PM

Any NJ folks know what’s going on with englishtowns original race track. I have seen a couple posts showing a dozer working on that site almost shaping a new layout. I am guessing they are trolls using old photos but I have not driven by to see for myself yet

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

2/21/2019 1:58 PM

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

2/21/2019 5:36 PM

Maybe they’re just leveling the land. Last time I was there in the summer you still seen mounds of dirt.

|

2/21/2019 8:01 PM

They were supposed to be leveling it completely and just using the practice track that they redid. Although 90% of the old track was still there when I went last. My friend worked there so I always had the inside but he left mid summer so I’ve been in the dark.

|

2/21/2019 8:12 PM

I heard things turned sour for the track owners when they shut down the drag strip for the insurance companies to use as car storage from the flooded hurricane cars. I guess that deal went south, then the town said they weren’t allowed to bring drag racing back. Not sure what’s going on now.

|

2/21/2019 10:01 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I heard things turned sour for the track owners when they shut down the drag strip for the insurance companies to use as car storage from the flooded hurricane cars. I guess that deal went south, then the town said they weren’t allowed to bring drag racing back. Not sure what’s going on now.

ouch

|