Endurocross 2018 Schedule

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2018 4:33 PM

Looking forward to going to Reno again. Good show last year...enjoyed it!

Photo

|

8/1/2018 4:34 PM

No where near me sad

|

8/1/2018 6:05 PM

Last year was great, can’t wait for Everett again.

|

Go Hawks!

8/1/2018 7:10 PM

anybody kno the tv schedule for it??

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

8/1/2018 7:19 PM

Woo Hoo, can't wait! Let's see if I can keep my wheel intact at Reno this yearlaughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/1/2018 7:26 PM

Man, I wish there was some closer to me

|

8/1/2018 7:28 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Photo

See you there Ted, we'll be up there for a 4 day golf trip and this is the start of it. 2018 Endurocross championship or also known as the Cody Webb retirement fund...i hope!!

|

8/1/2018 7:34 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Photo

Coyote wrote:

See you there Ted, we'll be up there for a 4 day golf trip and this is the start of it. 2018 Endurocross championship or also ...more

Let’s enjoy a frosty beverage while Josh485’s wheel tapping the matrix! cool

|

8/2/2018 5:34 AM

JM485 wrote:

Woo Hoo, can't wait! Let's see if I can keep my wheel intact at Reno this yearlaughing

I forget exactly what happened to the wheel on the YZ? By the time I got there, you were running the trials bike only.

|

8/2/2018 5:53 AM

I wish someone would put on an East Coast EX race series since AX when down the shitter. I think that would be well attended from Nov-Feb when all of the off-road racers are itching to ride during winter.

|

8/2/2018 6:03 AM

flopper12 wrote:

I wish someone would put on an East Coast EX race series since AX when down the shitter. I think that would be well attended ...more

agreed, we tend to get shafted on the east coast for a lot of this stuff. At least in the new England area we do. Luckily Southwick is happening again, but when they closed down for that short time I thought that was the end of pro moto in New England.

|

8/2/2018 6:29 AM

stewie94 wrote:

anybody kno the tv schedule for it??

They were all live on youtube last year.

|

8/2/2018 7:09 AM

JM485 wrote:

Ted722 wrote:

I forget exactly what happened to the wheel on the YZ? By the time I got there, you were running the trials bike only.

Here’s how to destroy a YZ wheel in a few easy steps:

1. Launch huge finish line jump with too small of a landing

2. Upon returning to earth from orbit, allow chain guide to detach from swingarm and become lodged in rear sprocket

3. Now that your wheel is locked, begin an uncontrollable slide with the back wheel, while simultaneously allowing the chain guide to continue its intended path around your rear sprocket. This part is tricky, but it will ensure proper sprocket distortion and subsequent hub breakage.

4. Prepare for an endless onslaught of sprocket bolt jokes.

*attempt at your own risk, I accept no responsibility for possible injury or death resulting from the following of these directions

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/2/2018 7:24 AM

thats funny^^^laughing

|

8/2/2018 7:54 AM

Stoked for Costa Mesa

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"