Emig, Vohland, Mcgrath, Lusk... Help me please!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2018 8:54 PM

Hi everyone... looking for these very specific authentic jerseys of these riders, in order from most wanted to least wanted (starting with Emig). Please help me find them! Emig can be #1 or #3 and the last pic last one can be either Windham or Pastrana.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/5/2018 9:34 PM

Man I had that no fear pastrana gear as a kid it was limited edition . Wish I could find some more looked for ages for pictures of it could never find it. ..

|

2018 crf 250r

4/5/2018 11:19 PM

Good luck with that McGrath Jersey. I don't think it was ever available to the public. My uncle ended up with his complete set from Vegas including helmet and boots from a charity auction.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

4/6/2018 3:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2018 3:29 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Good luck with that McGrath Jersey. I don't think it was ever available to the public. My uncle ended up with his complete set ...more

Yes it was. My friend had it. A set sold on ebay not too long ago for a lot of money.
Ebay

|

4/6/2018 4:00 AM

I wouldn't mind the shirt off the back of the girl in Tallon's photo.
Was that his flame back in the day?

|

4/6/2018 6:56 AM

Yeah I just saw the mcgrath set, just a replica even, and it sold for $600!

|

4/6/2018 8:30 AM

Bman_145 wrote:

Yes it was. My friend had it. A set sold on ebay not too long ago for a lot of money.
Ebay

That's cool. I figured it would be really hard to find. I remembered thinking that gear was so bad ass. I used to have a jersey just like the one in the Emig pic, but lost it at some point.

I have two of the green original shift AC jerseys. One is xxl and the other is a medium. Of course I usually wear large.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

4/6/2018 1:47 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

That's cool. I figured it would be really hard to find. I remembered thinking that gear was so bad ass. I used to have a ...more

I actually just sealed a deal to finally get me an Emig #1 of that green Shift jersey like you have. Super pumped. Now to find the black! I reached out to Jeff himself and he only has one set left, and it's actually a #3 so it's from Supercross 97 and he won't let it go. I have no idea where else one could be

|

4/6/2018 2:36 PM

Did you really try to get Jeff to give up his last set of gear to you?

|

4/6/2018 3:18 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Did you really try to get Jeff to give up his last set of gear to you?

Once he said it was his last set it became more a convo of how cool it was and if he knew of anyone else that may have one

|