Dungey Joins Elite Company

suprtrukr425
5/7/2017 1:24am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 1:38am
Congrats to Dungey on joining elite company tonight. Only 3 other riders have won more than 7 national championships (MC, RC, & RV). Asterisks or not, he now falls in the category that few others do and officially becomes one of the greatest the sport has ever seen.
|
5/7/2017 1:31am
Damn, never been a real fan or dungey but it's pretty crazy to see his name among those you mentioned.. now the real question is, what name will be next on that "all time" list?
5/7/2017 1:45am
Damn, never been a real fan or dungey but it's pretty crazy to see his name among those you mentioned.. now the real question is, what...
Damn, never been a real fan or dungey but it's pretty crazy to see his name among those you mentioned.. now the real question is, what name will be next on that "all time" list?
Agreed, if he does decide to retire he's had one hell of a career.

To answer your question I would think you have to say either Kenny or Tomac. I think Webb could be up there too.
Hank_Thrill
5/7/2017 3:00am
What blows me away is how healthy he has stayed throughout the career during a time when severe injuries are through the roof.
5/7/2017 3:08am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 3:08am
First time I knew he was the real deal was when he and Stewart battled it out at the US Open in 2008. James was in his prime and Ryan was in his 2nd year. Then you had 2010 A1 which was basically the start of the "changing of the guard" with the Ryans taking over the sport.

Post a reply to: Dungey Joins Elite Company

The Latest