Create New Tag

2/5/2021 4:08 AM

Is there a subliminal message in this Eli picture placement? 🤣 Photo

|

2/5/2021 8:15 AM

No.

|

2/5/2021 8:30 AM

The real topic of discussion is why is Barcia looking like the dude in his mid 30s that never stopped listening to Fallout Boy?

|

2/5/2021 8:41 AM

PSA: the season has started. Posts like this should be reserved for mid to late December so that we can reply “I can’t wait for the season to start so we can get some better posts”

|

2/5/2021 8:45 AM

Philly215 wrote:

The real topic of discussion is why is Barcia looking like the dude in his mid 30s that never stopped listening to Fallout Boy?

Justin's got a very pretty British wife...and maybe she likes him with long hair. Who knows? Hell, if I wasn't so old, and had enough hair I'd grow mine off too. Why are you so concerned about Barcias hair in the first place?

|

2/5/2021 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 8:58 AM

Philly215 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Justin's got a very pretty British wife...and maybe she likes him with long hair. Who knows? Hell, if I wasn't so old, and had enough hair I'd grow mine off too. Why are you so concerned about Barcias hair in the first place?

Calm down. And I'm not talking about the hair only. The combo with the mustache and whole look. And it's a joke. Every time I check out the boards here I'm reminded how angry and bitter everyone here is. Anyone cool left, or got banned.

|

2/5/2021 9:21 AM

Philly215 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Philly215 wrote:

Calm down. And I'm not talking about the hair only. The combo with the mustache and whole look. And it's a joke. Every time I check out the boards here I'm reminded how angry and bitter everyone here is. Anyone cool left, or got banned.

Wait people stopped listening to Fall Out Boy!?!...🤣

I got a chuckle out of it. Even though I may or not be in my mid thirties and may or may not of listened to Fall Out Boy today 😬

|

2/5/2021 9:27 AM

I don't get it. What's the subliminal message in the picture placement?

|

2/5/2021 9:32 AM

Zooki wrote:

I don't get it. What's the subliminal message in the picture placement?

That he is looking at barcia on the opposite page I think. It’s very dumb

|

2/5/2021 9:44 AM

Photo
|

2/5/2021 10:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 10:13 AM

Philly215 wrote:

I’m calm. Just wondering why you’re running the guy down for his looks, that’s all. Of all the things you could legitimately pick to criticize him for...

|

2/5/2021 10:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 10:30 AM

PNWRider wrote:

PSA: the season has started. Posts like this should be reserved for mid to late December so that we can reply “I can’t wait for the season to start so we can get some better posts”

I just wanna go riding.

|

2/5/2021 10:42 AM

Love me some Fall Out Boy

|

2/5/2021 11:24 AM

PNWRider wrote:

Half of the posts here are straight out of Vogue.

Did you see the new TLD Colourways? That new red jersey looked great on the rider. Do you think I could wear it, or would it clash with my aftermarket graphics kit. It doesn't make my hips look too wide, does it?

|

2/5/2021 11:37 AM

PNWRider wrote:

Frank Tuesday wrote:

Half of the posts here are straight out of Vogue.

Did you see the new TLD Colourways? That new red jersey looked great on the rider. Do you think I could wear it, or would it clash with my aftermarket graphics kit. It doesn't make my hips look too wide, does it?

Decisions, decisions. What do you guys think? 🙄 Photo

|

2/5/2021 12:08 PM

Philly215 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Philly215 wrote:

I thought it was funny as fuck.

|

2/5/2021 12:15 PM

Tuna wrote:

I thought it was funny as fuck.

Me too.

Also, I'm in my mid thirties and I sure as hell wish I had the hair to pull off that look!

|

2/5/2021 12:22 PM

Philly215 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Great head of hair on Barcia. Color my bald ass jealous. And no I don't genuinely care about another man's hair. Just saying

|

2/5/2021 12:32 PM

Philly215 wrote:

Right. Because it’s all about fashionermm

|

2/5/2021 12:45 PM

Photo
|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

2/5/2021 1:52 PM

Photo
|

United States of America

2/5/2021 4:04 PM

Philly215 wrote:

Probably because he still listens to fall out boy.

|

2/5/2021 5:10 PM

Philly215 wrote:

If you don’t turn up dance dance when it comes on, you’re the problem.

|

2/5/2021 6:23 PM

For all you baldies.

Photo

|

2/5/2021 7:06 PM

PNWRider wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

I just wanna go riding.

Yep...pretty sure we’re gonna need jet skis if it keeps raining

|

2/5/2021 7:44 PM

Barcia's hair, general appearance and jerk boy demeanor is his successful brand.

|

2/5/2021 8:14 PM

Only the OG's will get this...laughing Photo

|

2/6/2021 2:56 AM

Photo
|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

2/6/2021 3:35 AM

Photo
|

2/6/2021 3:50 AM

You guys know why bald dudes have holes in their pockets......?

...so that they can run their fingers through their hair...

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum