Eli prediction at USGP

8/30/2017 9:34am
jamma10 wrote:
They're good looking race trucks! Smile

Always used to get excited we ever passed one on a motorway when I was a kid.
Hey Jamma, how do you like our rain and humidity. You must feel like you're back in England...except for the humidity part. After a rain when...
Hey Jamma, how do you like our rain and humidity. You must feel like you're back in England...except for the humidity part. After a rain when the sun comes out, that is when you feel like you are in the pit of a steamy hell.
jamma10 wrote:
Oh Im not in Florida, Im still in cold, drizzly old England. But I've been to Brazil and experienced the kind of humidity that you're talking...
Oh Im not in Florida, Im still in cold, drizzly old England. But I've been to Brazil and experienced the kind of humidity that you're talking about and I'm not sure I'd fancy racing a dirtbike in it!
Oh good grief. Guess I should read your whole post! I see now you said stills from another site. I know one of my Brit Bros is coming, thought it was you.
8/30/2017 9:39am
I should give the background on those pictures above. It's kind of funny. My wife calls me freaking out. "You're not going to believe this!!! I'm...
I should give the background on those pictures above. It's kind of funny. My wife calls me freaking out. "You're not going to believe this!!! I'm at the Home Depot on Lanes Avenue..." I mean, she was really wound-up, so I'm thinking the next words she's going to say are going to be about some jackass backed into her, or her car had broken down.

Nope, the next words are "Eli's semi and the Geico semi are here in the parking lot!!!!"

Yeah, she's a moto-head. I'm darn fortunate.
pilotdude wrote:
How can you not love a woman like that?
I know!
8/30/2017 9:40am
Thanks, Jeffbro! We will. Wish you were here, man.
brlatm wrote:
Got the Vital shirt in HarryBro, look for my ugly mug Sat-Sun and say hi!
Count on it Texasbrolatm!
philG
8/30/2017 11:04am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2017 11:22am
I dont know if there any support classes, but a full GP weekend is awesome, only managed to get to 3 this year, looks like Tony is ready..

LOL... pic from last year , with one of the Founder MX1 Drinking Team members

The Shop

Post a reply to: Eli prediction at USGP

The Latest