Eli has an enemy. #51

Cortami79
3/3/2020 12:32pm
So Barcia does this stuff for years and proudly states that he is called BamBam for a reason, now a competitor gives him a small payback and he goes crying. He should look how Tomac races Roczen and wonder why that would be.
Barrett57
3/3/2020 12:33pm
"Someone's just as psycho as you, someone's just as crazy as you and doesn't give a shit... have you ever passed anyone clean?" 😂😂

jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
3/3/2020 12:34pm
Momus wrote:
Tomac owned him on the track and mockingly brushed him off post race. Barcia came off looking contrived with his profane utterances and try hard body...
Tomac owned him on the track and mockingly brushed him off post race.

Barcia came off looking contrived with his profane utterances and try hard body language.

Barker can ride at Tomacs pace for a few corners when he is fired up, #94 for a bit longer.
Tomac seemingly can easily maintain that intensity for 15 minutes or more.

Thanks for posting.

So if Tomac "owned him" on the track...why did he finish two places behind him?
Don’t you be making sense when it comes to tomac fans
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
3/3/2020 12:34pm
Sorry "Bam Bam" but your antics on the track this year and years past have pretty much excluded you from being able to whine about anyone else's riding.

Eli haters, if this were any other rider, Musquin, Roczen, Ando, you'd be laughing at Barcia too.

The Shop

Mr. Afterbar
3/3/2020 12:40pm
I’m at a loss for words after watching that video. Barcia is delusional.
Zachintosh
3/3/2020 12:50pm
MOTO1313 wrote:
I'd like to know which racers Barcia isn't an enemy with.
Seriously.

I was racking my brain the other day to figure out with whom he hasn’t had a run-in. Barcia should wonder to himself; “since I have issues with virtually everyone in the track, past and present, maybe the problem is me?”
logan_140
3/3/2020 12:51pm
gt757 wrote:
[embed][/embed] I just exploded at my monitor after seeing this

I just exploded at my monitor after seeing this
Hahaha holy shit.
3/3/2020 12:52pm
In all fairness to Barcia, if Tomac keeps riding the way he has been I don't think it'd be too far off to call him dirty. Between the questionable moves on the triple face in Arlington and the take out on Baggett he definitely hasn't been the cleanest rider.
gregyou
3/3/2020 12:52pm
I would love to hear his explanation as why it’s ok for him to do but not for any one to do it to him, would be good for some one from the media to ask
logan_140
3/3/2020 12:53pm
Wow idk lol. I just couldn’t imagine eli ever saying shit like that😂😂 this is getting good
gregyou
3/3/2020 12:54pm
In all fairness to Barcia, if Tomac keeps riding the way he has been I don't think it'd be too far off to call him dirty...
In all fairness to Barcia, if Tomac keeps riding the way he has been I don't think it'd be too far off to call him dirty. Between the questionable moves on the triple face in Arlington and the take out on Baggett he definitely hasn't been the cleanest rider.
He is starting to push the line, but it’s still nothing compared to what barcia has done and still does
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1978th
3/3/2020 12:54pm
Momus wrote:
Tomac owned him on the track and mockingly brushed him off post race. Barcia came off looking contrived with his profane utterances and try hard body...
Tomac owned him on the track and mockingly brushed him off post race.

Barcia came off looking contrived with his profane utterances and try hard body language.

Barker can ride at Tomacs pace for a few corners when he is fired up, #94 for a bit longer.
Tomac seemingly can easily maintain that intensity for 15 minutes or more.

Thanks for posting.

So if Tomac "owned him" on the track...why did he finish two places behind him?
I’d love to see the stats on who’s beatin who more..we all know who it is....
3/3/2020 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2020 1:01pm
Weird that the video showing the argument did not show for me on FF...I had to use Chrome to see it....

I love this kind of racing...it's old school. banging/bumpin.... if you want to play nice...go play tennis. People complaining about this stuff would have never survived in this sport 30+ years ago.

I like all the riders...though I will freely admit Tomac is way down on the list... Doesn't help with all his rabid/psycho fans.

Can't wait for more fireworks....

3/3/2020 1:05pm
I'm thinking 'this is why we don't bully people' watching the post race video. Barcia little worked up.
3/3/2020 1:17pm
Meanwhile:

Ken texting Eli: dude WTF is up with 51. Nickname bam bam but is more like a b!t&h b!t&h.

Ken texting Barcia: damn dude Eli is riding dirty. Total BS how he has been passing these last few races.

Ken at home: EvilWhistlingWink
3/3/2020 1:28pm
That video from Oakland is funny as hell. Barcia never ever touched Eli. Eli's left leg is up in the air, and he is losing it without Barcia even touching him for sure!

Its comical the way they make a huge deal out of Barcia being called Bam Bam. man, go watch the races from the late 70s with Hanaha and Howerton. Go to the 80s and watch the supercross's.

The snowflakes racing today would never have lasted back then.
WakeUpRacing
3/3/2020 1:32pm
Wow. Regardless of which rider you like more... does anyone actually think Tomac's pass on Barcia was in fact dirty? They seemed to be pretty close on level of aggression.. and BamBam going for it after the split lane Blink , it was pretty clear he was looking to punt #3 into the stands. Barcia has been claiming the word dirty a lot.. maybe this is the pressure of actually having something to lose creeping into his mental game.. he hasn't been considered a title contender this late into the series in a long time..
Goon126
3/3/2020 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2020 1:38pm
That video from Oakland is funny as hell. Barcia never ever touched Eli. Eli's left leg is up in the air, and he is losing it...
That video from Oakland is funny as hell. Barcia never ever touched Eli. Eli's left leg is up in the air, and he is losing it without Barcia even touching him for sure!

Its comical the way they make a huge deal out of Barcia being called Bam Bam. man, go watch the races from the late 70s with Hanaha and Howerton. Go to the 80s and watch the supercross's.

The snowflakes racing today would never have lasted back then.
I don’t think most of us are making a big deal about his nickname. I think most of it is a question to why Barcia can’t handle taking what he constantly dishes out. Even getting a nickname for it.

Reed even said he got “Bam Bam’d“ in Atlanta post race. Barcia is going to cry to Eli even though he dished It out to others in that SAME race. Makes sense right?

I am all for good hard racing but don’t do it to others and not expect it in return.
3/3/2020 1:43pm
Always have to think about this whenever Barcia makes comments about how somebody battles him. GrinningGrinning

Crush
3/3/2020 1:45pm
gt757 wrote:

Haha, listen to Barcia freak out. Hilarious.
3/3/2020 1:49pm
Barrett57 wrote:
"Someone's just as psycho as you, someone's just as crazy as you and doesn't give a shit... have you ever passed anyone clean?" 😂😂

This is one of those clever comebacks you only think of in the shower days after, Eli is a straight savage telling Barcia how it is.

I'm a huge fan of Barcia and love his style but ... C'mon man !!!!!! Grinning
lando356
3/3/2020 2:03pm
If you watch the end of the race when Eli was lapping Bagget ,It looked like Bagget was going to take him out....
yz133rider
3/3/2020 2:29pm
lando356 wrote:
If you watch the end of the race when Eli was lapping Bagget ,It looked like Bagget was going to take him out....
I saw that too. He swung wide let everyone thru. Realized it was eli and tried to send it back into him.
Mr. Afterbar
3/3/2020 2:38pm
Weird that the video showing the argument did not show for me on FF...I had to use Chrome to see it.... I love this kind of...
Weird that the video showing the argument did not show for me on FF...I had to use Chrome to see it....

I love this kind of racing...it's old school. banging/bumpin.... if you want to play nice...go play tennis. People complaining about this stuff would have never survived in this sport 30+ years ago.

I like all the riders...though I will freely admit Tomac is way down on the list... Doesn't help with all his rabid/psycho fans.

Can't wait for more fireworks....

That’s funny you bring up people complaining. Barcia has been complaining after the race to Tomac twice now this season.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
3/3/2020 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2020 2:49pm
lando356 wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
I saw that too. He swung wide let everyone thru. Realized it was eli and tried to send it back into him.
I didnt really think so, i watched it a few times to see if he would move over into eli and didnt feel like he did
Shaned9326
3/3/2020 2:46pm
This will probably help nbcsn sale more gold packages with this kind of drama!! Must see tv come saturday😝😝😝😝
DPR250R
3/3/2020 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2020 4:15pm
gt757 wrote:

Linky no worky?

Nevermind... worked after some cursing.
3/3/2020 5:41pm
KYFHO699 wrote:
Barcia “This year?” Classic!
Yeah he stepped into that dog doody....lol. In his defense, he does seem to be TRYING to clean up his image this year. I like him the way he is.... it's old school. None of this Nancy generation attitude when it comes to racing....

Post a reply to: Eli has an enemy. #51

The Latest