Eli has an enemy. #51

JB54
3/1/2020 11:19am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Did something happen with Tomac when he tried to pass Breece? He seemed to lose more ground and get passed by Malcolm.
mx 219 wrote:
wondered the same thing and didn't see a response on it yet.
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Rewatched the race and he went from down 20 seconds to down 24 seconds. The camera went away when he was about to make a move...
Rewatched the race and he went from down 20 seconds to down 24 seconds. The camera went away when he was about to make a move on Breece. Then at the next segment he lost 4 seconds and was behind Malcom. So Eli crashed twice, and had a horrible start and salvage a 4th. Seems like he has more than enough mental fortitude to win the Chip!
According to RacerX he stalled in the sand. Overall, a very impressive ride from Tomac. Through the last half of the race he had the best average lap time and that was coming through traffic. Sure, Roczen probably backed it down with the massive lead he had but if I were Tomac I would be very happy with that ride.
omalley
3/1/2020 12:44pm
seth505 wrote:
People have a weird definition of whining. They asked about The run in with Tomac and Barcia said he didn’t like it then moved on to...
People have a weird definition of whining. They asked about The run in with Tomac and Barcia said he didn’t like it then moved on to other unrelated comments.
This place is unreal with the Tomac favoritism.
You’re missing the point. One of the dirtiest riders our sport has seen was expressing displeasure at someone doing to him a very mild version of what he normally does to everyone else.
I’m not a Tomac fan. Just can’t stand hypocrites.
motomike137
3/1/2020 12:53pm
When Barcia passed both Friese and Davalos coming out of the over/under it looked like both guys checked up or something. Friese was like looking over...
When Barcia passed both Friese and Davalos coming out of the over/under it looked like both guys checked up or something. Friese was like looking over at something. It was odd and of course our stellar announcers never said boo about it. Tomac doesn't have the mental strength to win this thing. Roczen will likely be the 2020 champ.
kpiper wrote:
I think Eli does have the mental strength to win it this year. His race last night proved that for sure. BUT it is his horrible...
I think Eli does have the mental strength to win it this year. His race last night proved that for sure.

BUT it is his horrible starts that will doom him not to win this year. Amazing someone so fast can't figure out starts.
Honestly Im just trying to stir up the natives a little bit lol. This is the best damn series we've had in years!

The Shop

SWOHIO GUY
3/1/2020 1:14pm
mx 219 wrote:
wondered the same thing and didn't see a response on it yet.
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Rewatched the race and he went from down 20 seconds to down 24 seconds. The camera went away when he was about to make a move...
Rewatched the race and he went from down 20 seconds to down 24 seconds. The camera went away when he was about to make a move on Breece. Then at the next segment he lost 4 seconds and was behind Malcom. So Eli crashed twice, and had a horrible start and salvage a 4th. Seems like he has more than enough mental fortitude to win the Chip!
JB54 wrote:
According to RacerX he stalled in the sand. Overall, a very impressive ride from Tomac. Through the last half of the race he had the best...
According to RacerX he stalled in the sand. Overall, a very impressive ride from Tomac. Through the last half of the race he had the best average lap time and that was coming through traffic. Sure, Roczen probably backed it down with the massive lead he had but if I were Tomac I would be very happy with that ride.
Tomac went from down 24 seconds to down 17 at the end. I know Ken wasn’t on rails for the last part of the race but Tomac was in traffic. Had He not got caught in the rut before the whoops he would have passed Webb and still be in sole possession of the red plate.
SWOHIO GUY
3/1/2020 1:15pm
All the Barcia nut huggers seem to forget the move he tried to pull on AC at A1. He doesn’t seem like a changed guy to me, he just hasn’t been able to connect on the punches he’s thrown so far.
3/1/2020 1:33pm
If Barcia's got a problem I'm sure Tomac can always hit him harder next time.

str8line
3/1/2020 1:37pm
omalley wrote:
You’re missing the point. One of the dirtiest riders our sport has seen was expressing displeasure at someone doing to him a very mild version of...
You’re missing the point. One of the dirtiest riders our sport has seen was expressing displeasure at someone doing to him a very mild version of what he normally does to everyone else.

This is really all that needs to be said for this thread. He's unquestionably the DOAT.
DPR250R
3/1/2020 3:13pm
str8line wrote:
Jump to 5:35 for karma smackdown:

After watching that and seeing him act like he enjoys that type of racing I would really like to hear what his problem was with Eli’s move on him.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/1/2020 4:03pm
seth505 wrote:
People have a weird definition of whining. They asked about The run in with Tomac and Barcia said he didn’t like it then moved on to...
People have a weird definition of whining. They asked about The run in with Tomac and Barcia said he didn’t like it then moved on to other unrelated comments.
This place is unreal with the Tomac favoritism.
omalley wrote:
You’re missing the point. One of the dirtiest riders our sport has seen was expressing displeasure at someone doing to him a very mild version of...
I don't think I'm missing the point, just because someone is perceived as dirty doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on a move when asked about it. GuyB even posted why Justin didn't love it (he spoke to him directly).

A few things to consider 1) did Barcia whine or did he just answer the question? 2) did he do anything dirty in this race (Atlanta)?

I have no problem with the way Eli races. In this case, even he admitted to doing something stupid (taking Blake and himself out incident) and life moves on.
Crush
3/1/2020 4:26pm
seth505 wrote:
I don't think I'm missing the point, just because someone is perceived as dirty doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on a move when asked...
I don't think I'm missing the point, just because someone is perceived as dirty doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on a move when asked about it. GuyB even posted why Justin didn't love it (he spoke to him directly).

A few things to consider 1) did Barcia whine or did he just answer the question? 2) did he do anything dirty in this race (Atlanta)?

I have no problem with the way Eli races. In this case, even he admitted to doing something stupid (taking Blake and himself out incident) and life moves on.
In the Pulp interview Barcia said Eli's move was complete bullshit.

Hilarious.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/1/2020 4:37pm
Crush wrote:
In the Pulp interview Barcia said Eli's move was complete bullshit.

Hilarious.
Ya, I wouldn't agree that it was "complete bullshit", is that interview online anywhere?
3/1/2020 5:30pm
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
JB54 wrote:
According to RacerX he stalled in the sand. Overall, a very impressive ride from Tomac. Through the last half of the race he had the best...
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Tomac went from down 24 seconds to down 17 at the end. I know Ken wasn’t on rails for the last part of the race but...
Tomac went from down 24 seconds to down 17 at the end. I know Ken wasn’t on rails for the last part of the race but Tomac was in traffic. Had He not got caught in the rut before the whoops he would have passed Webb and still be in sole possession of the red plate.
If a bullfrog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass when it hopped.

Life is full of IFs. If Webb wasn't sick the first few rounds, he'd probably be in command of this years points. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Here's the reality.... Tomac couldn't find a way to pass an injured Webb in the last lap.

VVVVVVVV BOOOM VVVVVVVVVV

gregyou
3/1/2020 5:37pm
JB54 wrote:
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Tomac went from down 24 seconds to down 17 at the end. I know Ken wasn’t on rails for the last part of the race but...
If a bullfrog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass when it hopped. Life is full of IFs. If Webb wasn't sick the first few rounds...
If a bullfrog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass when it hopped.

Life is full of IFs. If Webb wasn't sick the first few rounds, he'd probably be in command of this years points. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Here's the reality.... Tomac couldn't find a way to pass an injured Webb in the last lap.

VVVVVVVV BOOOM VVVVVVVVVV

Wow this is damn 😂😂😂
Want to start what ifs.
If tomac didn’t break a bone his back leading into supercross Webb probably wouldn’t have had his title.
But what ifs are ridiculous like your comment
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/1/2020 5:39pm
So how many takeouts or dangerous moves did he make? Honest question, no 'fanboy glasses'.

Your entire rebuttal is based off history/hearsay and nothing to do with Atlanta other than "he was aiming for everyone".
gregyou
3/1/2020 5:57pm
seth505 wrote:
So how many takeouts or dangerous moves did he make? Honest question, no 'fanboy glasses'. Your entire rebuttal is based off history/hearsay and nothing to do...
So how many takeouts or dangerous moves did he make? Honest question, no 'fanboy glasses'.

Your entire rebuttal is based off history/hearsay and nothing to do with Atlanta other than "he was aiming for everyone".
You do realise barcia took reed out yeah?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/1/2020 6:03pm
seth505 wrote:
So how many takeouts or dangerous moves did he make? Honest question, no 'fanboy glasses'. Your entire rebuttal is based off history/hearsay and nothing to do...

gregyou wrote:
Actually no, was that on the broadcast? So he and Eli took out the same number of riders?
gregyou
3/1/2020 6:09pm
seth505 wrote:

gregyou wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Actually no, was that on the broadcast? So he and Eli took out the same number of riders?
It was second turn I think. In post race interview for pulp mx reed said he got bam bam’d.
He does that often people have a nick name for it
Crush
3/1/2020 6:12pm
gregyou wrote:
seth505 wrote:
gregyou wrote:
It was second turn I think. In post race interview for pulp mx reed said he got bam bam’d. He does that often people have a...
It was second turn I think. In post race interview for pulp mx reed said he got bam bam’d.
He does that often people have a nick name for it
You can see it if you watch. Takes him high in turn 2. Was tight in the pack – but he definitely didn't have to do it, because, well everyone else didn't.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
3/1/2020 6:13pm
I rewatched the race and Barcias move on Tomac and Tomacs move back on Barcia are literaly almost Identical.

Couple this with Barcias bullshit riding a couple of weeks ago where he brings Tomac to a standstill before the finish line and he fucking has something coming.

Sadly Tomac is pretty shit at taking people out when he gets angry and Barcia is really really fucking good at it. I really hope that Malcolm can get in there and slam Barcia at Daytona.
Crush
3/1/2020 6:42pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
I rewatched the race and Barcias move on Tomac and Tomacs move back on Barcia are literaly almost Identical. Couple this with Barcias bullshit riding a...
I rewatched the race and Barcias move on Tomac and Tomacs move back on Barcia are literaly almost Identical.

Couple this with Barcias bullshit riding a couple of weeks ago where he brings Tomac to a standstill before the finish line and he fucking has something coming.

Sadly Tomac is pretty shit at taking people out when he gets angry and Barcia is really really fucking good at it. I really hope that Malcolm can get in there and slam Barcia at Daytona.
Didn't Eli pass Barcia before the finish?
ledger
3/1/2020 6:50pm
Barcia didn't get his reputation for being a clean racer. He's a "hit and run" type of guy that will twist and turn every incident to make himself look like he's the victim. Most racer's just want to get out of his way because he's dangerous, just like ET went full throttle last night to get away from him...which sucked for Baggett. Barcia's dirty, and everybody knows it, including himself.
ledger
3/1/2020 6:56pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
I rewatched the race and Barcias move on Tomac and Tomacs move back on Barcia are literaly almost Identical. Couple this with Barcias bullshit riding a...

Amen to that.
3/1/2020 7:02pm
People are hilarious. I am not a huge Barcia fan, but do not dislike him either. Those saying he is more dangerous than any obstacle on the track are funny. Yeah, bam bam has a reputation for banging bars a little, but all these guys ride aggressive. And if that reputation has people like Marty pull over and let you by, more power to Barcia.

Marty cross jumped Barcia bad.....he deserved to be on the
ground in the next corner. Just like if Kenny punted Eli for cross jumping him, he deserved it.

Barcia is 3rd in points 23 out of 1st, in probably the most competitive 450 class we've had in years. Love him or hate him, he is a great rider.
cable
3/1/2020 7:07pm
ELI is 23 points up from this point last year. but I dont think you can have enemies. watch last years series. not one person touched cooper.
gregyou
3/1/2020 7:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2020 7:10pm
People are hilarious. I am not a huge Barcia fan, but do not dislike him either. Those saying he is more dangerous than any obstacle on...
People are hilarious. I am not a huge Barcia fan, but do not dislike him either. Those saying he is more dangerous than any obstacle on the track are funny. Yeah, bam bam has a reputation for banging bars a little, but all these guys ride aggressive. And if that reputation has people like Marty pull over and let you by, more power to Barcia.

Marty cross jumped Barcia bad.....he deserved to be on the
ground in the next corner. Just like if Kenny punted Eli for cross jumping him, he deserved it.

Barcia is 3rd in points 23 out of 1st, in probably the most competitive 450 class we've had in years. Love him or hate him, he is a great rider.
If it’s like that why is he up in Tomac’s face acting like a baby ?
To me it seems as if barcia is the one with the problem with it
3/1/2020 8:24pm
I have no problem with Barcia banging his way through guys.. but just own it when it happens to you.
That’s why Anderson is so cool, literally got cleaned out by Brayton and didn’t care.

Post a reply to: Eli has an enemy. #51

The Latest