Eli has an enemy. #51

2/29/2020 5:30pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just...
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just fine!!
logan_140 wrote:
You don’t think Barcia can go just as fast? Especially on this years daytona track with much less jumps.
No I don’t think he can go just as fast as tomac. Why would I?
Kawi15
2/29/2020 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 5:39pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just...
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just fine!!
logan_140 wrote:
You don’t think Barcia can go just as fast? Especially on this years daytona track with much less jumps.
No I don’t think he can go just as fast as tomac. Why would I?
I do not think Barcia can hang with Tomac in the sand. And that is not to take anything from Barcia in the sand as he is admittedly great there, it is just that Tomac is better.
HusqFan3
2/29/2020 5:33pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
logan_140 wrote:
Just as fast as Eli? Uh, no. No i don’t...
2/29/2020 5:34pm
mx 219 wrote:
Add to that #4 for some payback. I think Webb will park Tomac if given the chance. Half of the top five will park him, half...
Add to that #4 for some payback. I think Webb will park Tomac if given the chance. Half of the top five will park him, half wont i guess unless it was vegas. Kenny and Anderson dont ride dirty with Eli. I think Anderson is aggressive but for some reason not as much with Tomac.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
View this post on Instagram

😳 #SupercrossLIVE

A post shared by Supercross LIVE! (@supercrosslive) on Feb 29, 2020 at 4:33pm PST

mx 219 wrote:
A little confused why you quoted me when positng that video. I dont think it validated anything i said or contradicted it either.
A little confused why you quoted me when positng that video. I dont think it validated anything i said or contradicted it either.
You said, "add to that #4 for some payback." The video shows Blake pushing Eli after the crash, obviously pissed. I think Maverick was validating what you said.

The Shop

agn5009
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move...
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move on Baggett was no different than Dyans move on Craig.
The two passes were literally nothing alike. I wont try to convince you otherwise though. You're the type of person who calls a professional athlete a derogatory name on an anonymous forum. That says all anyone needs to know about the type of person you are and how much your opinion should matter.
Shaned9326
logan_140 wrote:
Not at Daytona I don’t as closest thing we have to a national and Eli will walk Barcia six ways to Sunday on that track!!
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/29/2020 5:36pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
View this post on Instagram

😳 #SupercrossLIVE

A post shared by Supercross LIVE! (@supercrosslive) on Feb 29, 2020 at 4:33pm PST

mx 219 wrote:
You said, "add to that #4 for some payback." The video shows Blake pushing Eli after the crash, obviously pissed. I think Maverick was validating what...
You said, "add to that #4 for some payback." The video shows Blake pushing Eli after the crash, obviously pissed. I think Maverick was validating what you said.
I guess when you mention that yeah. When he first posted it I thought he was going to post a video with anderson getting aggressive against Tomac.
SWOHIO GUY
2/29/2020 5:36pm
Tomac has won 3 straight outdoors, and in 2016 scored almost 500 points coming off the double shoulder injury. I don’t have the stats, but I’d guess Tomac has beat Barcia in 95% of motos outdoors. So I would say Barcia can’t hang with Tomac outdoors or at Daytona.
hamncheeze
2/29/2020 5:38pm
The whole Webb playing head games thing was completely manufactured by the TV crew as far as I could tell. I watched the moment in practice...
The whole Webb playing head games thing was completely manufactured by the TV crew as far as I could tell. I watched the moment in practice live and it was just Tomac pulling ahead of Webb in the mechanics area while they were both waiting to go back on track. They were close but I don't think it was anything intentional by either guy.
Absolutely. The NBC crew tries to whip up drama. I was watching some archived races the other day from the Fox era and there was much less "drama" bullshit. And they did not throw the full-screen "what happened last week" segments in the middle of the main events either. It wasn't perfect with Fox, but after 1.5 years of NBC I'm kind of meh.

Plus the old ones on Fox had Dianna and Jenny Taft. Good lord.
dkurtd
2/29/2020 5:46pm
The whole Webb playing head games thing was completely manufactured by the TV crew as far as I could tell. I watched the moment in practice...
The whole Webb playing head games thing was completely manufactured by the TV crew as far as I could tell. I watched the moment in practice live and it was just Tomac pulling ahead of Webb in the mechanics area while they were both waiting to go back on track. They were close but I don't think it was anything intentional by either guy.
hamncheeze wrote:
Absolutely. The NBC crew tries to whip up drama. I was watching some archived races the other day from the Fox era and there was much...
Absolutely. The NBC crew tries to whip up drama. I was watching some archived races the other day from the Fox era and there was much less "drama" bullshit. And they did not throw the full-screen "what happened last week" segments in the middle of the main events either. It wasn't perfect with Fox, but after 1.5 years of NBC I'm kind of meh.

Yea that what happened last week during the middle of the current main is getting old. Play that stuff in the dead time. It's very annoying.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
2/29/2020 5:57pm
Anybody notice how much harder Barcia charges after he gets past with even the least bit aggressive pass? I like Justin, but someone on his team should explain to him if he rode with that kind of fire all the time, he would be challenging for the championship instead of getting in a pinball pissing match being down a full moto in points.

I like all these guys, but I wouldn't getting into a pissing contest with Tomac personally. I could see him getting really pissed off (from frustration if it puts him back in the points) an punting someone into next season if they aren't careful. Dean Wilson can attest to that.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
2/29/2020 5:59pm
hamncheeze wrote:
Absolutely. The NBC crew tries to whip up drama. I was watching some archived races the other day from the Fox era and there was much...

dkurtd wrote:
Yea that what happened last week during the middle of the current main is getting old. Play that stuff in the dead time. It's very annoying.
In the very least that needs to be a split screen - if not showing it at all, or showing it in between races. Someone needs to inform them to never completely cut away from the racing during the race.
Nighttrain
2/29/2020 6:09pm
logan_140 wrote:
I don’t think Barcia will run anywhere near Tomac’s or Roczen’s pace at Daytona. It’s a great venue and I wish a few more speedway tracks like Daytona were in the schedule. But, hey, Brayton won there so anything’s possible.
SWOHIO GUY
2/29/2020 6:14pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Anybody notice how much harder Barcia charges after he gets past with even the least bit aggressive pass? I like Justin, but someone on his team...
Anybody notice how much harder Barcia charges after he gets past with even the least bit aggressive pass? I like Justin, but someone on his team should explain to him if he rode with that kind of fire all the time, he would be challenging for the championship instead of getting in a pinball pissing match being down a full moto in points.

I like all these guys, but I wouldn't getting into a pissing contest with Tomac personally. I could see him getting really pissed off (from frustration if it puts him back in the points) an punting someone into next season if they aren't careful. Dean Wilson can attest to that.
Barcia would be a multi time champ in the 450’s if he rode with the intensity he rides with after someone passes him 90% of the time.
Wiff3
2/29/2020 6:14pm
So Barcia hits Tomac in a corner, Tomac hits Barcia a couple corners later, and Barcia is upset? WTF? It's racing on a tight track. Why wouldn't Barcia just take a good result on a tight track and be happy about it FFS? I guess the anouncing crew harping on it didn't help any.........
Dust601
2/29/2020 6:29pm
Wiff3 wrote:
So Barcia hits Tomac in a corner, Tomac hits Barcia a couple corners later, and Barcia is upset? WTF? It's racing on a tight track. Why...
So Barcia hits Tomac in a corner, Tomac hits Barcia a couple corners later, and Barcia is upset? WTF? It's racing on a tight track. Why wouldn't Barcia just take a good result on a tight track and be happy about it FFS? I guess the anouncing crew harping on it didn't help any.........
That’s been Barcia his entire career how are just noticing? The vast majority of guys out there seem to be perfectly fine with other riders doing things they’ve done to others right back at them. Not Barcia though. He seems to lose it anytime anyone races him the way he races other guys.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
2/29/2020 6:33pm
I agree with the OP. Whether Barcia is a hothead, a crybaby, or as fast as Tomac is irrelevant; having him on your bad side is a problem for a title contender.
Wiff3
2/29/2020 6:34pm
Wiff3 wrote:
So Barcia hits Tomac in a corner, Tomac hits Barcia a couple corners later, and Barcia is upset? WTF? It's racing on a tight track. Why...
Dust601 wrote:
That’s been Barcia his entire career how are just noticing? The vast majority of guys out there seem to be perfectly fine with other riders doing...
That’s been Barcia his entire career how are just noticing? The vast majority of guys out there seem to be perfectly fine with other riders doing things they’ve done to others right back at them. Not Barcia though. He seems to lose it anytime anyone races him the way he races other guys.
Not just noticing, just still amazed that it happens so much. He hits someone, someone hits him back, the other person is the problem.

Good to see others returning the favor I guess.
BSmooth13
2/29/2020 6:35pm
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move...
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move on Baggett was no different than Dyans move on Craig.
I’ll have what he’s having, please.
2/29/2020 6:36pm
1. Baggett will watch the video and realize Eli wasn't expecting him to cut down...and certainly didn't mean to take them both out.

2. Barcia needs an attitude adjustment. It's long overdue.
Philly215
2/29/2020 6:36pm
Seriously? Tomac had momentum from the corner and didn’t expect Bagget to turn down so quick. Lines came together. I think Tomac went in a little...
Seriously? Tomac had momentum from the corner and didn’t expect Bagget to turn down so quick. Lines came together. I think Tomac went in a little hard but that’s racing IMO
Baggett looked like he started falling before he even got hit. I think Tomac expected him to take the pass like a man and wasn’t expecting him to fall over so easy.
logan_140
2/29/2020 6:37pm
1. Baggett will watch the video and realize Eli wasn't expecting him to cut down...and certainly didn't mean to take them both out. 2. Barcia needs...
1. Baggett will watch the video and realize Eli wasn't expecting him to cut down...and certainly didn't mean to take them both out.

Don’t think the Eli and bagget crash was bad. Look like bagget lost balance. I made the post about Barcia
KurtJ99
Fantasy
682nd
2/29/2020 6:43pm
Kawi15 wrote:
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better...
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better off to show more patience, but in the heat of the battle it is not always easy to think. I would rather see him fight and come up short, then lay back wait and still come up short. Atleast right now he is showing some fight and not cruising around in 13th place for 15 minutes.
logan_140 wrote:
Def better then he’s been in the past. Just picking his battles with the wrong guys. Barcia will not forget about it. Bagget May.
Baggett was just riding around after he recovered from Eli’s takeout, and when Eli came up to pass him he gave him a wide berth. I was thinking there might be some subtle retaliation like slowing him up but no. That’s why BB4 s a pro. All business no bull.
2/29/2020 6:50pm
1. Baggett will watch the video and realize Eli wasn't expecting him to cut down...and certainly didn't mean to take them both out. 2. Barcia needs...

logan_140 wrote:
Don’t think the Eli and bagget crash was bad. Look like bagget lost balance. I made the post about Barcia
It's funny...my video feed went out just before the Tomac / Baggett crash and before the replay of that was shown I just assumed Barcia had taken him out. lol.

But yeah, Barcia's a complete sociopath. Anyone retaliating is an enemy for life!
Lloydcarter
2/29/2020 6:58pm
Kawi15 wrote:
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better...
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better off to show more patience, but in the heat of the battle it is not always easy to think. I would rather see him fight and come up short, then lay back wait and still come up short. Atleast right now he is showing some fight and not cruising around in 13th place for 15 minutes.
Exactly. The fact that people are calling Tomacs passes desperate says a lot
ljubljanamx
2/29/2020 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 7:11pm
Tomac is riding differently this year and at times it looks super desperate. He IS making enemies and showing weakness. Tomac is super fast and will probably win the championship, but he is super weak in the mind. Webb is a a bit off Tomac in speed but Web makes Tomac look like a dude with an IQ of 10 when it comes to race craft.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/29/2020 7:26pm
Tomac is riding differently this year and at times it looks super desperate. He IS making enemies and showing weakness. Tomac is super fast and will...
Tomac is riding differently this year and at times it looks super desperate. He IS making enemies and showing weakness. Tomac is super fast and will probably win the championship, but he is super weak in the mind. Webb is a a bit off Tomac in speed but Web makes Tomac look like a dude with an IQ of 10 when it comes to race craft.
I wouldnt call tonight desperate, Id say he made a bad decision with Barcia and then further Bagget. I wont even fault Barcia because Eli ran into Barcia harder than Barcia did to Eli. Then to get away from Barcia he ended up undercutting Bagget.

I think he just needs to regroup for Daytona. He didnt lose the red plate yet but he needs that monentum back. Its too bad because Eli had very good speed tonight, but at least he got 4th and not 14th.

Lastly, I wont deny that Webb has better racecraft, Id say he has better racecraft than everyone out there. Tomac probably should have been able to get Webb and it didnt happen.
struth
2/29/2020 7:28pm
Crap pass by 3.
If ferrandis did that he would be out of series.
2/29/2020 7:28pm
Was Bagget penalised for pushing Tomac? Thought they started to clamp down on that after the Mookie and Bogle incident a few years ago.

Post a reply to: Eli has an enemy. #51

The Latest