Eli has an enemy. #51

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 3/3/2020 5:42pm
That’s not a good enemy to have when your in the title hunt. Barcia thrives on contact. Could get interesting
|
Kawi15
2/29/2020 5:12pm
Neither of them should get too butt hurt. If they start targeting and fighting amongst themselves, they might as well just kiss the championship good bye. Both need to realize that they are in the stretch right now, and every point counts. Time to expect some contact and protect those insides.
Ryan625
2/29/2020 5:13pm
The problem is this isn't their first run-in by far. Now its just out in the open how much he doesn't like him.

Baggett might be a problem now too. He needs to stop making desperate passes.
logan_140
2/29/2020 5:14pm
Kawi15 wrote:
Neither of them should get too butt hurt. If they start targeting and fighting amongst themselves, they might as well just kiss the championship good bye...
Neither of them should get too butt hurt. If they start targeting and fighting amongst themselves, they might as well just kiss the championship good bye. Both need to realize that they are in the stretch right now, and every point counts. Time to expect some contact and protect those insides.
They shouldn’t.. but Barcia is a hot head if he gets a bad start and sees Eli he may clean him out.
Ryan625 wrote:
The problem is this isn't their first run-in by far. Now its just out in the open how much he doesn't like him. Baggett might be...
The problem is this isn't their first run-in by far. Now its just out in the open how much he doesn't like him.

I don’t think he’s a desperate pass guy

The Shop

FerCzD
Don't forget #4

If I were Kawasaki I would talk to Barcia and offer him a ride, maybe that way they'll keep him off Tomac, and then by the end of the championship stick with AC92 😂.

I all seriousness, Barcia gets faster when someone piss him off. This championship will be tuff for Tomac if he keeps making enemies.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/29/2020 5:16pm Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 5:18pm
Add to that #4 for some payback. I think Webb will park Tomac if given the chance. Half of the top five will park him, half wont i guess unless it was vegas. Kenny and Anderson dont ride dirty with Eli. I think Anderson is aggressive but for some reason not as much with Tomac.
Mm471
2/29/2020 5:17pm
Tomac shouldn’t retaliate against these guys with contact, at that point your just signing the waiver for more and they have less to lose and are better at it. Roczen has avoided issues with everyone
logan_140
2/29/2020 5:18pm
mx 219 wrote:
Add to that #4 for some payback. I think Webb will park Tomac if given the chance. Half of the top five will park him, half...
Add to that #4 for some payback. I think Webb will park Tomac if given the chance. Half of the top five will park him, half wont i guess unless it was vegas. Kenny and Anderson dont ride dirty with Eli. I think Anderson is aggressive but for some reason not as much with Tomac.
Webb 100% will. He’s playing head games with him (or was in practice) if coop can pull out another podium next week I like his chances coming back. He’s gotta get healthy tho.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
mx 219 wrote:
Add to that #4 for some payback. I think Webb will park Tomac if given the chance. Half of the top five will park him, half...
View this post on Instagram

😳 #SupercrossLIVE

A post shared by Supercross LIVE! (@supercrosslive) on Feb 29, 2020 at 4:33pm PST

Kawi15
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better off to show more patience, but in the heat of the battle it is not always easy to think. I would rather see him fight and come up short, then lay back wait and still come up short. Atleast right now he is showing some fight and not cruising around in 13th place for 15 minutes.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/29/2020 5:19pm
Ryan625 wrote:
The problem is this isn't their first run-in by far. Now its just out in the open how much he doesn't like him. Baggett might be...

I don’t think he’s a desperate pass guy
I think it was ill timed mostly because he had Barcia hot on his heels.
logan_140
2/29/2020 5:20pm
Kawi15 wrote:
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better...
You guys need to relax. Just understand he wants a championship. Admittedly the pass attempt with Baggett was too hasty and he would have been better off to show more patience, but in the heat of the battle it is not always easy to think. I would rather see him fight and come up short, then lay back wait and still come up short. Atleast right now he is showing some fight and not cruising around in 13th place for 15 minutes.
Def better then he’s been in the past. Just picking his battles with the wrong guys. Barcia will not forget about it. Bagget May.
I don’t understand Barcia. He will run it in on anybody then once it’s done to him he plays victim and cries about it
agn5009
Barcia is something else. He'll clean absolutely anyone out if given the chance but when someone dishes it back he whines like a baby.

Take a page out of the much younger yet much more mature RJ Hampshire. I love what he said on the podium.
2/29/2020 5:21pm
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move on Baggett was no different than Dyans move on Craig.
Shaned9326
2/29/2020 5:22pm
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just fine!!
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/29/2020 5:22pm
mx 219 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
View this post on Instagram

😳 #SupercrossLIVE

A post shared by Supercross LIVE! (@supercrosslive) on Feb 29, 2020 at 4:33pm PST

A little confused why you quoted me when positng that video. I dont think it validated anything i said or contradicted it either.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/29/2020 5:23pm
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move...
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move on Baggett was no different than Dyans move on Craig.
Not even close dude.
logan_140
To clear it up, I’m not saying tomac is dirty or anything like that. All I’m saying is be careful who you pick your battles with when you have the red plate. Target for Barcia.
Eli is a douche bag. If anyone was pissed at Dylan Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, then you should be pissed at Tomac tonight. His move...
Seriously? Tomac had momentum from the corner and didn’t expect Bagget to turn down so quick. Lines came together. I think Tomac went in a little hard but that’s racing IMO
SWOHIO GUY
2/29/2020 5:24pm
My problem with Barcia, is he will almost T-Bone with no intent to pass, but as soon as someone is aggressive with him but has the intent to pass he gets up in arms. Barcia is a Jive Turkey!!
Kawi15
Go back and look at it. Not that I said anything bad about Ferrandis about the pass, but the Ferrandis/Craig pass was much faster and Craig went for a loop. This pass was in a 180, where much slower and one could argue that the contact was Baggett falling off balance more then Eli hitting him.
TogaSet
Fantasy
3906th
mx 219 wrote:
Yes. Eli rushed the pass because he knew Barcia was in BamBam mode.
kiwifan
2/29/2020 5:25pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just...
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just fine!!
I really dont get you guys, there was a ton of passing this weekend and yet you imply there was not
SWOHIO GUY
2/29/2020 5:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 5:27pm
mx 219 wrote:
TogaSet wrote:
Yes. Eli rushed the pass because he knew Barcia was in BamBam mode.
Eli knew that Barcia was wanting to play games. Surprised Barcia raced ahead to 2nd and didn’t wait for Tomac to get up so he could keep his game going. Barcia can be a douche like that most of the time.
Kawi15
2/29/2020 5:27pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
Don’t think you will have to worry about it in Daytona as there will be actual places to pass and Tomac will get thru them just...
kiwifan wrote:
I really dont get you guys, there was a ton of passing this weekend and yet you imply there was not
There was a lot of passing, but it was not easy clean passing. This track demanded close perhaps even dirty passing, or passes due to mistakes.
logan_140 wrote:
Webb 100% will. He’s playing head games with him (or was in practice) if coop can pull out another podium next week I like his chances...
Webb 100% will. He’s playing head games with him (or was in practice) if coop can pull out another podium next week I like his chances coming back. He’s gotta get healthy tho.
The whole Webb playing head games thing was completely manufactured by the TV crew as far as I could tell. I watched the moment in practice live and it was just Tomac pulling ahead of Webb in the mechanics area while they were both waiting to go back on track. They were close but I don't think it was anything intentional by either guy.
logan_140
Shaned9326 wrote:
You don’t think Barcia can go just as fast? Especially on this years daytona track with much less jumps.
SWOHIO GUY
2/29/2020 5:29pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
logan_140 wrote:
You don’t think Barcia can go just as fast? Especially on this years daytona track with much less jumps.
How many motos has Barcia beat Tomac in Outdoors the last 4 years?

Post a reply to: Eli has an enemy. #51

The Latest