Eli hands the Red Plate to Marvin

dimetime
7/7/2018 5:11pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2018 5:12pm
Can’t say he handed Marv the red plate. Not like he tossed it away with a crash. It was a mechanical issue so nothing ET3 could...
Can’t say he handed Marv the red plate. Not like he tossed it away with a crash. It was a mechanical issue so nothing ET3 could do about that
Uhhhhhhhhh, does somebody want to tell him?

Oh and the second moto? Was that a mechanical? Hmmmm. Thought not.

Poop, post above whilst l was posting.
TeamGreen
7/7/2018 5:11pm
Psssst...
Since I think a few of you have missed the “sarcasm alarm” & I really don’t think we need another dead horse ‘round h’yar...

I’ve seen Marvin on good days and bad..always pursuing his craft and that next win for the same reason...
He loves to win.
Period.

He and his wiser-than-you’d believe wife are a team that loves this sport, lives a fairly normal life, always smile & share the stoke...&...as I said...
They’re in it to win it.
Period.

Also, Hi-5 to BSmoove aka Captain Sarco for his “Post of the Day”.
(I happen to know his street handle is Smoove...that’s the name he uses when he’s DJing and thrillin’ al the girlies).
7/7/2018 5:14pm
Can’t say he handed Marv the red plate. Not like he tossed it away with a crash. It was a mechanical issue so nothing ET3 could...
Can’t say he handed Marv the red plate. Not like he tossed it away with a crash. It was a mechanical issue so nothing ET3 could do about that
dimetime wrote:
Uhhhhhhhhh, does somebody want to tell him?

Oh and the second moto? Was that a mechanical? Hmmmm. Thought not.

Poop, post above whilst l was posting.
I only seen him go down once so pardon me. He was about to pass filthy Phil on the big right hand sweeper going down him. Can’t see everything while your at the track
B DUB 333
7/7/2018 5:18pm
Ted722 wrote:
...with a little help from Factory Kawasaki too (again).
Yep. I like kawi but man they've cost Eli a-LOT... I hope they give him the bonus dough when he'd clearly win. As I sit here I believe they'd owe him for a couple race wins in Supercross and motocross and one sx championship bonus. Anybody? Is that about right?

The Shop

B DUB 333
7/7/2018 5:23pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Psssst... Since I think a few of you have missed the “sarcasm alarm” & I really don’t think we need another dead horse ‘round h’yar... I’ve...
Psssst...
Since I think a few of you have missed the “sarcasm alarm” & I really don’t think we need another dead horse ‘round h’yar...

I’ve seen Marvin on good days and bad..always pursuing his craft and that next win for the same reason...
He loves to win.
Period.

He and his wiser-than-you’d believe wife are a team that loves this sport, lives a fairly normal life, always smile & share the stoke...&...as I said...
They’re in it to win it.
Period.

(I happen to know his street handle is Smoove...that’s the name he uses when he’s DJing and thrillin’ al the girlies).
I am NOT a fan of Marvin, I think he's great rider but he's not an American, so I'm always rooting for our home boys. However, I've been reading your stuff for years and your one of the most unbiased people I've ever read. I like him a bit more after reading what you write, and today his chick was draped in an AMERICAN flag- class act- I still root for my American boys but I do respect what he and his wife are doing. Pretty cool actually
B DUB 333
7/7/2018 5:24pm
Now get off that damn KTM and get a new kawi- your names team green for God's sake. Or is kkawiboy or whatever that's rips a ktm?
newmann
7/7/2018 5:25pm
3 points difference now, let the racing begin!

1 25 Marvin Musquin 304
2 1 Eli Tomac 301
I would have made the team autograph it before handing it over.
TeamGreen
7/7/2018 5:27pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
Now get off that damn KTM and get a new kawi- your names team green for God's sake. Or is kkawiboy or whatever that's rips a...
Now get off that damn KTM and get a new kawi- your names team green for God's sake. Or is kkawiboy or whatever that's rips a ktm?
Pssssst...

B DUB 333
7/7/2018 5:35pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
Now get off that damn KTM and get a new kawi- your names team green for God's sake. Or is kkawiboy or whatever that's rips a...
TeamGreen wrote:
Pssssst... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/07/273166/s1200_2934A7DD_44C9_4E62_A003_04FD3C1AC44C.jpg[/img]
Pssssst...

Ahhhhhhhhh it's a super slow Suzuki! Well, it's not green but I'll forgive ya, best bang for buck on the market. If I had the money it's what I'd buy too. And I'm a blue balls guy
gspointer
7/7/2018 5:42pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Psssst... Since I think a few of you have missed the “sarcasm alarm” & I really don’t think we need another dead horse ‘round h’yar... I’ve...
Psssst...

He loves to win.
Period.

They’re in it to win it.
Period.

B DUB 333 wrote:
I am NOT a fan of Marvin, I think he's great rider but he's not an American, so I'm always rooting for our home boys. However...
I am NOT a fan of Marvin, I think he's great rider but he's not an American, so I'm always rooting for our home boys. However, I've been reading your stuff for years and your one of the most unbiased people I've ever read. I like him a bit more after reading what you write, and today his chick was draped in an AMERICAN flag- class act- I still root for my American boys but I do respect what he and his wife are doing. Pretty cool actually
I’ve been a huge ET fan mostly due to the great rides he’s put in reppin the USA at the MXoN!
vetmxr
7/7/2018 6:56pm
I have no problem with marv, except for his cross jumping....... but he maybe should play this scene out carefully if he doesn't like all the booing from the fans......I feel that if he does anything sketchy at all to Eli, while going for the win, asshole fans will skewer him way worse than they do now......that could really mess with a guy like Marvin out on the track.

Full disclosure.....I'm an Eli fan. How can you not be with that RAW speed he shows.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
7/7/2018 7:04pm
Pretty sure Eli still had the points lead after the first moto DNF. Him sucking it up in the 2nd moto was where he "handed" the red plate to Marvin
Radman66
7/7/2018 7:24pm
Perfect timing for Eli's payback. But instead of a cheap shot takeout move, utter domination to get that championship. Like a real man. USA USA USA
7/7/2018 7:36pm
BR8ES wrote:
All part of the game here, wouldn't be the first championship lost to a mechanical.
Musquin would agree
Spudinki25
7/7/2018 10:23pm
Doubt the points lead is gonna last look at herlings plus with the added break i think marv will take it easy knowing he has the red plate while eli will be moto-ing down and going full beast mode and have no pressure of red plate plus eli can easily go double the pace of marv when he wants to
bowser977
7/7/2018 10:49pm
Marv isn't going to beat Tomac straight up
Juss72
7/7/2018 10:58pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Eli will most likely crush him at Millville
Makes things more interesting now. Cool
I'm thinking this is where Marv gets on a roll like he did last year. I honestly think Tomac will crumble under the pressure of trying...
I'm thinking this is where Marv gets on a roll like he did last year.

I honestly think Tomac will crumble under the pressure of trying to get the points lead back in a championship he likely thought was all his.
On a roll? You do realize Marve is not on pace with ET right? Loosing moto 1 was not his fault. I'm pretty sure ET has him covered.
7/7/2018 11:11pm
Spudinki25 wrote:
Doubt the points lead is gonna last look at herlings plus with the added break i think marv will take it easy knowing he has the...
Doubt the points lead is gonna last look at herlings plus with the added break i think marv will take it easy knowing he has the red plate while eli will be moto-ing down and going full beast mode and have no pressure of red plate plus eli can easily go double the pace of marv when he wants to
Eli will have no pressure of red plate? On what planet? In two weeks Tomac completely forgot his newly acqired thinking man racecraft and reverted back into "Beast Mode". Net result, threw away a huge points lead. I'd say there's some red plate pressure, like the weight of the world.
kawasa84
7/7/2018 11:52pm
Ted722 wrote:
Well..........they are the last Factory Team to have a 24-0 perfect season, and I don't see that happening ever again.
magoo1982
7/8/2018 7:28am
Ted722 wrote:
kawasa84 wrote:
Well..........they are the last Factory Team to have a 24-0 perfect season, and I don't see that happening ever again.
Who said , Id rather be LUCKY than GOOD ….

Post a reply to: Eli hands the Red Plate to Marvin

The Latest