Eli: “Where do you draw the line? ...That pass was over the line!”

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2018 7:14 PM

Marvin: “We can talk about stuff like that for a long time...” goes on a bit to respond to Eli’s complaint about “Title Fixing”...last year at New York...etc. all the while Eli seems to have forgotten allllll about the Vegas Shit Show...

Then, they ask Jason...
Jason: “Shit happens”

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

4/21/2018 7:17 PM

lol smokinjoes on a roll

|

4/21/2018 7:20 PM

Eli toesmack.

|

GP740
Since 1987

4/21/2018 7:28 PM

|

4/21/2018 7:38 PM

Applause and "demerits" for cursing.

They should just start handing out trophies to everyone and call it Kindergarten.

WTF?!?!? I'd a loved to see someone tell Hannah to watch his language.

Utah's next weekend Mr. Blair!

|

4/21/2018 7:49 PM

EZZA making me spit out good tequila.

Awesomeness!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

4/21/2018 7:49 PM

Yep, Eli's never taken anyone out, oh yeah and none of these are on the last lap for the win...Photo
Photo

Photo
Photo

|

4/21/2018 7:54 PM

It really wasn’t that big of a deal. Tomac is being a little over dramatic.

|

4/21/2018 7:58 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

It really wasn’t that big of a deal. Tomac is being a little over dramatic.

yep, can see being pissed, but his posture at the press conference was poor sport level

|

4/21/2018 8:01 PM

Yeah the press conference attitude isn't helping him in the fans department. And he said the pass was flat dirty, his move on Webb at Daytona and countless others were very similiar. I think he's just pissed overall that he's blown this title hunt for 2 years in a row.

|

4/21/2018 8:01 PM

Blair reprimanding Anderson now.

|

4/21/2018 8:06 PM

1) Blair is a pussy and needs to take his choir boy act somewhere else
2) agreed on Eli’s whinage...his answer should’ve been “I disagree with the move, but that’s all I’m going to say” and possibly some subtle hint to Marvin that he better not leave the inside open next week.

|

4/21/2018 8:09 PM

I'm hoping Eli knocks Marv's dick in the dirt next week and says "I try my best, that's racing".

|

4/21/2018 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 8:12 PM

Eli is gonna shoot him with a bow next weekend off the triple

|

4/21/2018 8:12 PM

yak651 wrote:

Yep, Eli's never taken anyone out, oh yeah and none of these are on the last lap for the win...Photo
Photo

Photo
Photo

Photos one and three are the from the same crash. He was retaliating against Webb’s dirty moves that Emig, RC and Ralph failed to see.

Photo two is in retaliation against Wilson after Wilson pulled two dirty moves trying to pass him, with the second move pushing him (Tomac) off the track.

Photo four was a move for a title, at the last race of the season towards the end of the race. Payout from a title is much higher than the “$100k” payout from a race win, so therefore dirty moves are justified. An example was Osborne taking out Savatgy in Vegas. It was more aggressive than Tomac’s move on Dungey and was done for the same reason. Even RC said “Savatgy should never have been in that position in the first place”

|

4/21/2018 8:19 PM

Asimo wrote:

Blair reprimanding Anderson now.

It had been mentioned a few time's this past week and IT was talked about on Pulp monday night. Blair was joking with Martin and Anderson today. If you listen in the PC after he said something to Anderson he said Sarcasm.

|

4/21/2018 8:23 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

It really wasn’t that big of a deal. Tomac is being a little over dramatic.

yak651 wrote:

yep, can see being pissed, but his posture at the press conference was poor sport level

And so are A LOT of vital posters when i said the pass was no big deal

|

4/21/2018 8:25 PM

Asimo wrote:

Blair reprimanding Anderson now.

He mentioned on his podcast last week that the langauge thing is 100% a sarcastic joke

|

4/21/2018 8:28 PM

Ronix137 wrote:

Photos one and three are the from the same crash. He was retaliating against Webb’s dirty moves that Emig, RC and Ralph failed to see.

Photo two is in retaliation against Wilson after Wilson pulled two dirty moves trying to pass him, with the second move pushing him (Tomac) off the track.

Photo four was a move for a title, at the last race of the season towards the end of the race. Payout from a title is much higher than the “$100k” payout from a race win, so therefore dirty moves are justified. An example was Osborne taking out Savatgy in Vegas. It was more aggressive than Tomac’s move on Dungey and was done for the same reason. Even RC said “Savatgy should never have been in that position in the first place”

Ha, so as long as there is a reason (i don't know say a race win?) it's ok? I love this part of your post (therefore dirty moves are justified), but only for "your" rider!

|

4/21/2018 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 8:32 PM

BS, Blair just didnt want to get a bunch of heat again. Hope he never tries to reprimand Herlings!

?rel=0
|

4/21/2018 8:33 PM

Asimo wrote:

Blair reprimanding Anderson now.

Lightning78 wrote:

He mentioned on his podcast last week that the langauge thing is 100% a sarcastic joke

Yeah cause everyone watches his podcast. Seems everyone in the PC was uncomfortable when he mentioned to watch it.

|

4/21/2018 8:37 PM

Asimo wrote:

Blair reprimanding Anderson now.

Lightning78 wrote:

He mentioned on his podcast last week that the langauge thing is 100% a sarcastic joke

yak651 wrote:

Yeah cause everyone watches his podcast. Seems everyone in the PC was uncomfortable when he mentioned to watch it.

Exactly and he backed off anderson with the Sarcasm BS because they are bros.

|

4/21/2018 8:41 PM

yak651 wrote:

Yep, Eli's never taken anyone out, oh yeah and none of these are on the last lap for the win...Photo
Photo

Photo
Photo

Ronix137 wrote:

Photos one and three are the from the same crash. He was retaliating against Webb’s dirty moves that Emig, RC and Ralph failed to see.

Photo two is in retaliation against Wilson after Wilson pulled two dirty moves trying to pass him, with the second move pushing him (Tomac) off the track.

Photo four was a move for a title, at the last race of the season towards the end of the race. Payout from a title is much higher than the “$100k” payout from a race win, so therefore dirty moves are justified. An example was Osborne taking out Savatgy in Vegas. It was more aggressive than Tomac’s move on Dungey and was done for the same reason. Even RC said “Savatgy should never have been in that position in the first place”

And Marv said his move was for a 450sx sin amd the record books "where do you draw the line?" It works both ways bro amd i would feel the same if ELI put tonighta same move on Marv ....bittom line it wasnt dirty imo and Marv didnt force shit Eli left the door WIDE open and Marv went for the WIN, 100k and further up in the record books and you could CLEARLY hear Ralph & Fro talking in bias for their Monster supported athlete.
Was Kennys pass dirty? No, on vital it was deemed risky and stupid....but NOT dirty. Had Eli succeeded in knocking Dungey down in Vegas last year where would some of you change ypur opinon to?
Remember the MA800 and Tickle incident? THAT was joe-dirty bec he ajmed right for Tickle and executed the takeout if you look at the Eli/Marv Incident with an unbiasedb mind in slo-mo youll see Marv was aiming to take the WIN and simply showed he Flatout wanted it more Eli left the door wide open and when I took the line Eli cut down in life it is front-wheel he didn't aim directly for Eli's leg or ankle or Center cases he tried to cut underneath and pass him on the inside and their lines came together I'm sorry but Eli is being a straight-up pansy about this floating is grip and acting like a baby cutting Marv off in the press conference 10 simple if the situation was reversed you wouldn't see Mark doing the same I'm not a fan of either writer that is a neutral look at the incident and so if you guys need to calm down because is piri someone going for the win I can tell you that a lot of guys behind them that would do much much worse for a shot at winning a race And then what would you say?

|

4/21/2018 8:43 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

It really wasn’t that big of a deal. Tomac is being a little over dramatic.

Ditto

|

4/21/2018 8:43 PM

What if that was Barcia or dare I say it Vince friese? I promise you will you listen to the race recap on Pulp MX or Daniel Blair's podcast both of them including weege are going to feel the same exact way that it was a rider going for the win

|

4/21/2018 8:47 PM

Hashtag #wheredoyoudrawtheline ....lol maybe ELI should look into the mirror before saying something he is guilty of as well. who decides what is he really pissing and moaning about anyways? He's nowhere near the title hunt as it is the only person that has a remote chance in hell is Marvin and you could easily say that he is trying to keep his hope alive but more than likely Jason Anderson will clinch the title next weekend Eli isn't even the same area code and as a matter of fact if you were to look at the point which I haven't if he is 51 points out of the title then he is mathematically eliminated already as it is look I get it if you're an easy life and that's cool but stop trying to see things from a one-way Street

|

4/21/2018 8:49 PM

I watch his podcast

|

4/21/2018 8:49 PM

yak651 wrote:

Ha, so as long as there is a reason (i don't know say a race win?) it's ok? I love this part of your post (therefore dirty moves are justified), but only for "your" rider!

Riders will always come up with a reason for their moves, it’s about whether or not their reason is valid.

|

4/21/2018 9:03 PM

THe real question is why the fuck do these guys piss around and point on the track ? Where’s the sense of urgency to get back on the bike?

|

GP740
Since 1987

4/21/2018 9:04 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

THe real question is why the fuck do these guys piss around and point on the track ? Where’s the sense of urgency to get back on the bike?

Cuz that dude is a narcissistic drama queen.

|

"We don't rent pigs."