Eli Tomac this week's guest on The Whiskey Throttle Show

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2019 5:46 PM

S:1 E:6 Press Release
January 28th, 2019
[Corona, CA]

Multi-time motocross champion Eli Tomac joins us in the Troy Lee Designs Saloon for this week’s Whiskey Throttle Show! The kid from Cortez is off to a great start this year and is laser focused on a 450 SX title. We know that. But how well do you really know ET3? What does he do for fun? What makes this guy tick? We’ll find out.
Is there something you’ve always wanted to ask Eli? Send us a tweet @w_throttle_show or an email to info@thewhiskeythrottleshow.com and we’ll add it to our list of questions. You can also send questions to Ping and GL and the duo will respond in the 4 Wheel Parts Get@Me Q & A segment later in the show.
The show posts on Friday and you can listen on Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher and links to the show can be found on www.racerxonline.com , www.troyleedesigns.com as well as www.thewhiskeythrottleshow.com. The show will also be available on our YouTube channel by searching The Whiskey Throttle Show.

Follow us on Instagram @whiskeythrottleshow
Follow us on Twitter @w_throttle_show

Purchase your tax-deductible tickets to the next live show on February 8th with Adam Cianciarulo:
www.road2recovery.com
Click the SHOP tab. Limited seats available! $20 donation per seat and 100% of proceeds go to Road 2 Recovery… Free 805 beer and pizza with entry!

The Whiskey Throttle Show would like to sincerely thank our partners:
PowerDot DeCal Works Racer X www.mypowerdot.com www.decalworks.com www.racerxonline.com
Troy Lee Designs 4 Wheel Parts www.troyleedesigns.com www.4wheelparts.com
Method Race Wheels Dunlop Motorcycle Tires www.methodracewheels.com www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com

|

1/28/2019 5:50 PM

Awesome, as a fellow Team Green lifer I'm stoked to see Tomac this week and AC92 up next. Keep up the awesome show Ping I'm loving it.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/28/2019 5:52 PM

Finalllllllly...the Whiskey Throttle crew can end this "what's wrong" bs and just get the dude to explain how these first few races have gone...

Nice!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/28/2019 5:53 PM

Ask him about this offseason corporate obligations

|

1/29/2019 3:36 AM

I actually bought one of these powerdot things cause of this podcast. Its a great product and i do recommend it to everybody!

|

1/29/2019 4:09 AM

Hypeeee

|

1/29/2019 1:23 PM

Frère Jacques wrote:

Ask him about this offseason corporate obligations

Lol

|

1/29/2019 2:32 PM

Favorite game to hunt?

|