Eli Tomac and Jesse H. Team up ! 5 Year MXON plan to 'Make Team USA Great Again'

slaveO
Edited Date/Time 10/16/2018 1:07pm
Just heard this from a friend who was also at the Monster Party in Vegas.... So safe to say it must be true..

He witnessed Eli and Jesse having at some point a heated conversation about American Motocross. Several drinks later they were shaking hands and high five'ing each other. Apparently they came up with the idea to invest big parts of their paychecks into the creation of a succesful Team USA MXON Program.

Part of the deal is that Jesse will replace Roger De Coster as Team Manager for the next 5years! Well and Eli wants to have the final saying when it comes to rider selection for Team USA, as he realized in Vegas what a big difference the right Team mate can make! Everything under reserve that Monster will also stay the title sponsor of the MXON for the next five years. But Jesse confirmed to Eli that he could sort this out. Woohoo

Well curious if we will notice already positive development with that new TeamUSA Program in Assen next year ! Cool
Good luck to both of them! I highly respect that mission !
Wink
|
HusqFan3
10/15/2018 12:04pm
slaveO wrote:
Just heard this from a friend who was also at the Monster Party in Vegas.... So safe to say it must be true.. He witnessed Eli...
Just heard this from a friend who was also at the Monster Party in Vegas.... So safe to say it must be true..

He witnessed Eli and Jesse having at some point a heated conversation about American Motocross. Several drinks later they were shaking hands and high five'ing each other. Apparently they came up with the idea to invest big parts of their paychecks into the creation of a succesful Team USA MXON Program.

Part of the deal is that Jesse will replace Roger De Coster as Team Manager for the next 5years! Well and Eli wants to have the final saying when it comes to rider selection for Team USA, as he realized in Vegas what a big difference the right Team mate can make! Everything under reserve that Monster will also stay the title sponsor of the MXON for the next five years. But Jesse confirmed to Eli that he could sort this out. Woohoo

Well curious if we will notice already positive development with that new TeamUSA Program in Assen next year ! Cool
Good luck to both of them! I highly respect that mission !
Wink
Congrats man! That very well might be the lamest attempt at comedy in Vital history.

The Shop

slaveO
10/15/2018 12:05pm
GrinningGrinningGrinning
its called sarcasm... I see so many dumb shit being debated here 24/7 with guys becoming all serious and personal so I wanted to give it.a try Laughing
500guy
10/15/2018 12:13pm
slaveO wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: its called sarcasm... I see so many dumb shit being debated here 24/7 with guys becoming all serious and personal so I wanted...
GrinningGrinningGrinning
its called sarcasm... I see so many dumb shit being debated here 24/7 with guys becoming all serious and personal so I wanted to give it.a try Laughing
Sorry man, nobody here likes to have fun , it's all serious business not like the old days.
slaveO
10/15/2018 12:17pm
slaveO wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: its called sarcasm... I see so many dumb shit being debated here 24/7 with guys becoming all serious and personal so I wanted...
GrinningGrinningGrinning
500guy wrote:
Sorry man, nobody here likes to have fun , it's all serious business not like the old days.
Yeah I see.... seriously since the MXON I see guys only complaining about everything and everybody... what the helll happened to this board ?? HuhUnsure
rehan53
10/15/2018 12:23pm
slaveO wrote:
GrinningGrinningGrinning
If you have to tell people it’s a joke then it’s not funny.
slaveO
10/15/2018 12:32pm
slaveO wrote:
GrinningGrinningGrinning
rehan53 wrote:
If you have to tell people it’s a joke then it’s not funny.
Well if You have to tell people it's fake news than they are dumb probably or Vitarded SillySmile shit happens. no bad intentions. Life goes on
peelout
10/15/2018 12:33pm
Jesse H. isn't the hero American Motocross needs, he's the hero we deserve
slaveO
10/15/2018 12:34pm
peelout wrote:
Wow... that's pretty harsh ShockedLaughing
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
10/15/2018 2:23pm
The good plan is to come in Europe to ride the last two MXGP and train at Lommel before the MXdN.
SEE ARE125
10/15/2018 2:56pm
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
10/15/2018 3:03pm
WCRider wrote:
The good plan is to come in Europe to ride the last two MXGP and train at Lommel before the MXdN.
Now this is a genius plan and should be seriously looked into, even if it means sending a B team
Imo getting 3 solid American pro Riders that would be willing to agree to do this would be the way to go!
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/15/2018 3:15pm
slaveO wrote:
GrinningGrinningGrinning
500guy wrote:
slaveO wrote:
Yeah I see.... seriously since the MXON I see guys only complaining about everything and everybody... what the helll happened to this board ?? HuhUnsure
Generally speaking, humor is celebrated on this board and idiocy is mocked. I think I know where this one is headed.
JustMX
10/16/2018 5:37am
peelout wrote:
See slaveo, now THAT's funny!
keinz
10/16/2018 7:40am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2018 7:44am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you...
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Holy hell. Did you forgot your morning pills?
10/16/2018 7:46am
keinz wrote:
This one went right over your head. Most of us get it. This phrase from a movie has been posted on here a thousand times.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/16/2018 8:28am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you...
keinz wrote:
Ever seen Billy Madison? No? Well it's a modified quote from that movie.

https://youtu.be/wKjxFJfcrcA?rel=0
agn5009
10/16/2018 2:29pm
You shouldn't try to make jokes.

Post a reply to: Eli Tomac and Jesse H. Team up ! 5 Year MXON plan to 'Make Team USA Great Again'

The Latest