Eli Tomac a "New" Dad - Kinda, Sort of.....

O&GDriller
6/28/2020 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2020 2:10pm
In a number of threads people discuss the impact Eli being a "new" dad will have on his performance. It seems most moto fans are ignorant to the fact that he and his girlfriend, NOT wife, already have two children, Gnah and Bear. It's surprising that even Ralph seems unaware of the fact that Eli is already a seasoned dad and the recent addition of a third child should have minimal impact on his performance...
|
kkawboy14
6/28/2020 1:23pm
......is he hiding those kids?
APLMAN99
6/28/2020 1:31pm
O&GDriller wrote:
In a number of threads people discuss the impact Eli being a "new" dad will have on his performance. It seems most moto fans are ignorant...
In a number of threads people discuss the impact Eli being a "new" dad will have on his performance. It seems most moto fans are ignorant to the fact that he and his girlfriend, NOT wife, already have two children, Gnah and Bear. It's surprising that even Ralph seems unaware of the fact that Eli is already a seasoned dad and the recent addition of a third child should have minimal impact on his performance...
Dogs are not “quite” the same as your actual children.....
RF145
O&GDriller wrote:
In a number of threads people discuss the impact Eli being a "new" dad will have on his performance. It seems most moto fans are ignorant...
Ignorant is not the word I would use.
I have very little interest in the private lives of these racers. Unless there is something in the media, I am not going to know one way or another. Uninformed would be more accurate.
Although I might say it was ignorant of you to choose that word out of all the other options.
O&GDriller
No, people just seem more interested in some kid using a stick to play with an alligator. It sort of amazes me at the lack of knowledge on this fact considering all the other nonsense that's often discussed.

The Shop

O&GDriller
6/28/2020 1:41pm
O&GDriller wrote:
RF145 wrote:
Ignorant is not the word I would use. I have very little interest in the private lives of these racers. Unless there is something in the...
I have very little interest in the private lives of these racers. Unless there is something in the media, I am not going to know one way or another. Uninformed would be more accurate.
Although I might say it was ignorant of you to choose that word out of all the other options.
Ignorant is not a derogatory term, especially in the context I used it. I didn't expect my informative post to be seen as a negative thing but I guess this is Vital. I also have little interest in a riders personal life and the human interest aspects of the pros. I merely point it out as there is significant discussion of the impact the new child would have on his job while being "uninformed" that as it's his third go around the impact on his job performance shouldn't be significant. NOT to start a typical Vital back and forth I offer the following definition which is consistent in the context in which I used the term.

Ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.

USA
Fantasy
545th
6/28/2020 1:45pm

RF145
6/28/2020 1:54pm
O&GDriller wrote:
RF145 wrote:
Ignorant is not the word I would use. I have very little interest in the private lives of these racers. Unless there is something in the...
O&GDriller wrote:
Ignorant is not a derogatory term, especially in the context I used it. I didn't expect my informative post to be seen as a negative thing...
Ignorant is not a derogatory term, especially in the context I used it. I didn't expect my informative post to be seen as a negative thing but I guess this is Vital. I also have little interest in a riders personal life and the human interest aspects of the pros. I merely point it out as there is significant discussion of the impact the new child would have on his job while being "uninformed" that as it's his third go around the impact on his job performance shouldn't be significant. NOT to start a typical Vital back and forth I offer the following definition which is consistent in the context in which I used the term.

Ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.

FYI, if one said they are ignorant of a fact, not derogatory.
If you call someone ignorant, very derogatory.
It is not always the definition sir, it is also how the word is used.
O&GDriller
6/28/2020 1:55pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
If this is accurate then I'm the ignorant one. I've always thought they already had two "children", not two dogs. If so thanks for educating/correcting me. The old interweb says two children but I'm now wondering if I'm the ignorant person as Gnah and Bear seem to be more likely dogs names versus children's names.
6/28/2020 2:00pm
After seeing this thread I thought man I didn't know he had that many kids. I found one page saying he had just one child and another mentioning two children Gnar and Bear. That page also said he had a net worth of $500K and a yearly salary of $85K so I'm not too sure about it's accuracy.
O&GDriller
6/28/2020 2:00pm
Why the emphasis on NOT his wife?
ONLY because many posts refer to his girlfriend as his wife. NOTHING negative was meant by the emphasis as they seem like a great couple who've been together a long time, love each other and committed to each other and their family. FWIW, I'm a fan of Eli and meant no disrespect nor negative imaging of the man. I'm amazed at his skills and dedication to his chosen profession. He's a moto Rock Star in my book who greatly appreciates his efforts.
APLMAN99
6/28/2020 2:02pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
O&GDriller wrote:
If this is accurate then I'm the ignorant one. I've always thought they already had two "children", not two dogs. If so thanks for educating/correcting me...
If this is accurate then I'm the ignorant one. I've always thought they already had two "children", not two dogs. If so thanks for educating/correcting me. The old interweb says two children but I'm now wondering if I'm the ignorant person as Gnah and Bear seem to be more likely dogs names versus children's names.
Based on the tone of your initial post, I would say that you are ignorant in a derogatory way....
Motoxdoc
6/28/2020 2:09pm
O&GDriller wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Gnah and Bear do sound like dogs names; if this is the case I’m guessing the OP probably feels slightly ignorant at this point...but maybe I am the ignorant one about Eli having three children...I can’t imagine where or why he would be hiding his two other kids and why he would make such a big deal about the third child and not mention the first two. Also, it seems strange that we would first find out about this though vital. Yeah yeah...I took the bait and answered OP seriously.
O&GDriller
6/28/2020 2:14pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Gnah and Bear do sound like dogs names; if this is the case I’m guessing the OP probably feels slightly ignorant at this point...but maybe I...
Gnah and Bear do sound like dogs names; if this is the case I’m guessing the OP probably feels slightly ignorant at this point...but maybe I am the ignorant one about Eli having three children...I can’t imagine where or why he would be hiding his two other kids and why he would make such a big deal about the third child and not mention the first two. Also, it seems strange that we would first find out about this though vital. Yeah yeah...I took the bait and answered OP seriously.
Yes, however I'm thinking/feeling VERY ignorant, not slightly.... No disrespect was intended towards Eli or his family.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
648th
6/28/2020 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2020 2:40pm
news to me... wtf

" Along with Eli, Jessica gave birth to two children, Gnah Tomac and Bear Tomac. The mother of two wished Eli on his birthday (November 14, 2018) as well as thanked him for being an incredible father of two kids."

https://bioagewho.co/details-of-eli-tomacs-net-worth-and-dating-affairs/

"Dad gets to hold his first child."

https://motocrossactionmag.com/congratulations-to-eli-jessica-and-baby-…
Bjorn645
Fantasy
1186th
6/28/2020 2:34pm
Oh man 🤣
Motoxdoc
6/28/2020 2:42pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Gnah and Bear do sound like dogs names; if this is the case I’m guessing the OP probably feels slightly ignorant at this point...but maybe I...
O&GDriller wrote:
Yes, however I'm thinking/feeling VERY ignorant, not slightly.... No disrespect was intended towards Eli or his family.
A legit mistake....no harm no foul.....but Gnah and Bear gave me a laugh. Might as well name your kid Bite or Hungry or Scout. How about Apple or Trigger?! Grinning
Pigdog
6/28/2020 4:27pm
Fur babies are not the same as skin dogs.
Dust601
6/28/2020 4:40pm
I would like the 5 mins of my life I’ve wasted forever on this post back very much.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/28/2020 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2020 5:18pm
Where are you getting your information ? You seem to be stating all of this as facts ?

Asking for all the ignorant fans...

I just realized you posted this in another thread, then started a new one to get more attention.
Well... did you get the attention you were hoping for ?

* thanks for the down vote ... lol
Taylor415
6/28/2020 6:51pm
What’s his favorite color? Good lord, some of you guys dick ride the shit out of pros. Stay out of their business, that’s pretty damn lame.
WFO
6/28/2020 6:54pm
O&GDriller wrote:
Are you 12 years old or are you here just to start shit,,,,,,
OT
Fantasy
3031st
6/29/2020 12:12am
You guys are so disrespectful trying to pry into peoples privates lives on an internet forum. Shame on you.
kongols
6/29/2020 4:22am
Awesome thread.
6/29/2020 4:23am
motoxxx599 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/28/434928/s1200_Screen_Shot_2020_06_28_at_10.44.09_PM.jpg[/img]

That's disgusting for her to refer to Eli's other kids as dogs.
kongols
6/29/2020 4:32am
motoxxx599 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/28/434928/s1200_Screen_Shot_2020_06_28_at_10.44.09_PM.jpg[/img]

That's disgusting for her to refer to Eli's other kids as dogs.
LMFAO.
Spudnut
6/29/2020 11:13am Edited Date/Time 6/29/2020 11:13am
Have you been eating the bentonite chips again, driller 🤣🤣
Brent
6/29/2020 12:02pm
...Eli is the most private racer since James.

Post a reply to: Eli Tomac a "New" Dad - Kinda, Sort of.....

The Latest