Eli Tomac .... Why can’t he get up?

DoctorJD
2/4/2018 12:15pm
Gandorlf wrote:
He got taken out by Barcia, did any of you vitards even watch the full race? Or just the highlights? Let's see your main event results.
Skuzzy29 wrote:
Taken out????? llololololololol

It's at the 1:45 mark if you don't want to watch the whole video. Yea, old Barcia should be fined and suspended for that one....LOL!!
Skuzzy29
2/4/2018 12:21pm
DoctorJD wrote:
It's at the 1:45 mark if you don't want to watch the whole video. Yea, old Barcia should be fined and suspended for that one....LOL!!
Dude...I embeded it at 1:42! Can't spare those extra 3 seconds? LaughingLaughingLaughing
magoo1982
2/4/2018 12:33pm
Probably was one of those people that didn't want to get out of bed as child . seems kinda laid back ....
sickboy3636
2/4/2018 12:50pm
I stand by my assessment from a couple weeks ago. Eli Tomac is the most puzzling strange competitor is professional sports. I don’t even try to analyze the guy anymore....I just know he won’t win the title.

The Shop

tek14
2/4/2018 12:56pm
He used to love motos.. now he has GF.
racer495a
2/4/2018 12:59pm
Some of you are crazy. He had to roll the finish and had he done that in the middle of the pack and got landed on...
Some of you are crazy. He had to roll the finish and had he done that in the middle of the pack and got landed on you'd all be sitting here saying how dumb of an idea it was and how he should have waited. No doubt races like NJ last year he had the urgency of a sloth when he went down but I thought this situation was quite clear.
I thought that also but after watching again the finish line wasn't that big. I would think he could easily clear it in second gear with the 30-40ft run up he had to it. It's bazaar the lack of urgency he has. We saw this in the outdoors also after tip overs.
Bret
2/4/2018 1:48pm
So much speculation. So many opinions. I imagine he has a very good reason for getting back up the way he does. Until somebody asks him and he answers, your opinions amount to nothing.
sickboy3636
2/4/2018 1:56pm
Bret wrote:
So much speculation. So many opinions. I imagine he has a very good reason for getting back up the way he does. Until somebody asks him...
So much speculation. So many opinions. I imagine he has a very good reason for getting back up the way he does. Until somebody asks him and he answers, your opinions amount to nothing.
Maybe he doesn’t know he’s involved in a race? Maybe no one told him they aren’t running practice laps anymore. That seems logical.....at least the only logical reason to get up like you’re getting out of bed in the morning during a 450 main evvvvery single time you tip over, whether you’re gonna lose the championship or not.
2/4/2018 2:20pm
Bret wrote:
So much speculation. So many opinions. I imagine he has a very good reason for getting back up the way he does. Until somebody asks him...
Who cares what the rider says? We all know the real information comes from the experts sitting on the couch posting on Vital.
Bret
2/4/2018 3:19pm
Bret wrote:
Who cares what the rider says? We all know the real information comes from the experts sitting on the couch posting on Vital.
What was I thinking?!
DEMONDAVE
2/7/2018 11:17am
mxlegend99 wrote:
The guy hasnt got the heart of a champion. A champion gets up and going as quickly as possible. Tomac fucks around and gets going in...
The guy hasnt got the heart of a champion. A champion gets up and going as quickly as possible.

Tomac fucks around and gets going in dead last.

reminder of what a champion looks like
tprice07
2/7/2018 11:27am
My crazy theory in two words... Pressure & Momentum

Post a reply to: Eli Tomac .... Why can’t he get up?

The Latest