Eli Tomac .... Why can’t he get up?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2018 7:15 PM

Seriously. This guy crashes and takes forever to get going most the time. Zero urgency. Just taking his sweet time. Every time he goes down he’s last. It shouldn’t be this way. Look at Musquin and Seely tonight. Right back up. This is not an isolated incident with Tomac or else I wouldn’t bring it up.

|

2/3/2018 7:20 PM

Not much shown on TV. Would like to heat from someone that was there.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

2/3/2018 7:23 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Seriously. This guy crashes and takes forever to get going most the time. Zero urgency. Just taking his sweet time. Every time he goes down he’s last. It shouldn’t be this way. Look at Musquin and Seely tonight. Right back up. This is not an isolated incident with Tomac or else I wouldn’t bring it up.

Mookie bounced up pretty quick... and he was injured.

|

2/3/2018 7:25 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Im not even a fan and I was yelling at him to get going, go, go, go.

|

2/3/2018 7:26 PM

Does he even lift bro?

|

2/3/2018 7:27 PM

Wow... Can't believe he went down again... He might as well start outdoor testing

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/3/2018 7:30 PM

I think he just likes giving vitards shit to think about

|

2/3/2018 7:31 PM

This is a good question and we may never know the answer. You would think by this point in his career a sense of urgency would be second nature after a fall but.......... Nope.

|

2/3/2018 7:33 PM

I want to see all of you guys fall hard in a race like that and see how fast you pick that 450 up and kick it over to get going again.

|

2/3/2018 7:33 PM

Maybe he was having flash backs of pant malfunction.

|

2/3/2018 7:39 PM

pmshortt2 wrote:

I want to see all of you guys fall hard in a race like that and see how fast you pick that 450 up and kick it over to get going again.

He's needs to practice bike pick-ups during the week.

|

2/3/2018 7:42 PM

What do Damon Bradshaw and Eli Tomac have in common?

|

2/3/2018 7:51 PM

pmshortt2 wrote:

This would be a valid point if every other professional showed no urgency also and took as long as he does. But they do. And they don’t. So this point is moot.

|

2/3/2018 7:55 PM

Markturbo wrote:

Maybe he was having flash backs of pant malfunction.

Actually tonight he had a boot malfunction.

|

2/3/2018 7:56 PM

I did wonder the same thing. I really don’t want to second guess him, but it is a recurring theme. Either way, he’s toast in the championship now.

|

2/3/2018 7:58 PM

Early on lap 1 ET was ahead of JA21 but the old Eli kicked in and he started puckering up and going backwards on lap 1. He probably feels like Barcia cleaned him out, but he has no one to blame but himself, he left the door open and if he had not lost so many spots he would not have had to deal with Barcia at all.

As to the lack of urgency, it is unexplainable.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/3/2018 8:16 PM

It’s like he gives up. And he certainly has enough practice crashing you’d think he’d be pretty good at getting up.

|

2/3/2018 8:18 PM

RandyS wrote:

What do Damon Bradshaw and Eli Tomac have in common?

No,,, I better not!!

|

2/3/2018 8:20 PM

I really wanted to be supportive of Tomac, but I just can't get behind his lack of urgency, and the fact that he plain and simply gives up. No more excuses for the guy. He will never go down as one of the great champions of this sport.

|

2/3/2018 8:31 PM

Philly215 wrote:

It’s like he gives up. And he certainly has enough practice crashing you’d think he’d be pretty good at getting up.

I feel bad for this but, laughing laughing laughing

|

2/3/2018 8:32 PM

Although he has been slow a lot of times, this time it looked like he was waiting for a break in traffic. Early in the race, at the base of a jump that people have been cutting across for the next turn. Looked more playing it safe than panicking imo

|

2/3/2018 8:38 PM

He needs a Life Alert.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

2/3/2018 8:42 PM

tkimb wrote:

Although he has been slow a lot of times, this time it looked like he was waiting for a break in traffic. Early in the race, at the base of a jump that people have been cutting across for the next turn. Looked more playing it safe than panicking imo

Exactly. It was heavy traffic. What do you guys want him to do, pull out right in front of someone and crash again? That being said, he should've passed way more guys. Dude is a head case.

|

2/3/2018 8:44 PM

he just sat there and let everyone by. just like he did at buddy’s creek at the bottom before the first tabletop

|

2/3/2018 8:46 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Saying why are u taking ur sweet time letting the whole field go by??

|

2/3/2018 8:47 PM

kzizok wrote:

He needs a Life Alert.

laughing laughing
|

2/3/2018 9:11 PM

He's fallen and he can't get up
Yeah he's fallen and he can't get up
Why is he so slow to get going?
So gosh darn slow to get going
Yeah he's fallen and he can't get up!
|

step derp, step step derp - my signature dance move

2/3/2018 9:20 PM

I'm right there w/ ya. This has crossed my mind a few times..

|

2/3/2018 9:21 PM

pmshortt2 wrote:

That'd be a valid retort if he ever got up fast... but it's every time. Every time. Grant made it back to 10th. Surely Kawi must be like hey buddy, what the fuck.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/3/2018 9:24 PM

The guy hasnt got the heart of a champion. A champion gets up and going as quickly as possible.

Tomac fucks around and gets going in dead last.

|