Eli, Eli, Eli

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2017 5:16 PM

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

|

7/8/2017 5:19 PM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

They should watch the 15th -20th places riders, their grouptongue tongue

|

7/8/2017 5:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 5:30 PM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

Them there European blokes do....

It is a big Werld...

All kidding aside...Nope.

|

.

7/8/2017 5:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 5:34 PM

Someone whipped him a few motos last year.

|

7/8/2017 5:34 PM

lol tomac fans get worse & worse by the week , just enjoy the momentum wave cool

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

7/8/2017 5:40 PM

Maybe stewart ahould try modafanil. Might not be as banned as adderall.

Hes probably done though. Should ask nico izzi bout coming off the couch in 2017

|

7/8/2017 5:40 PM

stewie94 wrote:

lol tomac fans get worse & worse by the week , just enjoy the momentum wave cool

I'm a Dungey fan, first and foremost, but Eli has impressed me with his amazing rides and humble attitude. I'm just happy to see him in form and winning. smile

|

7/8/2017 6:16 PM

He damn sure looked like a champion today. Rode with authority, and confidence, and had a smile on the podium that showed the world he's firing on all 8.

|

7/8/2017 6:20 PM

dadofagun wrote:

He damn sure looked like a champion today. Rode with authority, and confidence, and had a smile on the podium that showed the world he's firing on all 8.

Eli wasn't at all tired on that podium. Even RC broke a sweat.

|

7/8/2017 6:24 PM

dadofagun wrote:

He damn sure looked like a champion today. Rode with authority, and confidence, and had a smile on the podium that showed the world he's firing on all 8.

Nice... He beat all that hoped to win.

|

.

7/8/2017 6:51 PM

JLong wrote:

Someone whipped him a few motos last year.

Someone's whipped him a few this year too.

|

7/8/2017 7:00 PM

Every riders fanboys are insufferable. Roczen's are any better? Dungey's? Jus appreciate the riding Tomac is putting on the track. Hadn't been to a race in a couple yrs and I forgot how much tv doesn't do the speed these guys go justice. Tomac was on another level

|

7/8/2017 7:30 PM

I think Baggett's "trash talking" or whatever you want to call it, may have been the extra motivation Tomac needed..

|

7/8/2017 7:58 PM

Brad460 wrote:

I think Baggett's "trash talking" or whatever you want to call it, may have been the extra motivation Tomac needed..

You may be onto something there...

|

7/8/2017 8:10 PM

Brad460 wrote:

I think Baggett's "trash talking" or whatever you want to call it, may have been the extra motivation Tomac needed..

dadofagun wrote:

You may be onto something there...

Or maybe Eli just wants to win his first 450 title?

|

7/8/2017 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 10:09 PM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

Why would James have anything for Eli? He's been sitting on the couch for 8 months and done nothing in years. James would be a 15th place guy.

|

7/8/2017 10:23 PM

The 450 class is pretty weak right now. Too many good guys out from injury

|

7/8/2017 10:24 PM

As Eli said, he really likes this the 'Wick. He has that strength and flow like Herlings, riding outside lines feet on the pegs. I hope those two meet at Lommel again someday.

|

7/8/2017 10:43 PM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

Nobody has anything for Eli, whilst he won fairly easily, I don't think his performance was as a good as last years. Musquin has an injury and looked as if he would at least have kept him honest in that 2nd moto

|

7/8/2017 10:44 PM

Lester wrote:

Eli wasn't at all tired on that podium. Even RC broke a sweat.

Calm down, RC would have put 30+ on Eli round there!

|

7/8/2017 10:46 PM

A cairoli/tomac/herlings/roczen battle around a place like the wick is something I would probably fly over for!

|

7/9/2017 3:58 AM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

Barrzy256 wrote:

Nobody has anything for Eli, whilst he won fairly easily, I don't think his performance was as a good as last years. Musquin has an injury and looked as if he would at least have kept him honest in that 2nd moto

MM was getting dropped like a bad habit once Tomac got around him. Eli wasn't even pouring it on 2nd moto he was coasting through the one section I was watching. He had another gear if he needed it

|

7/9/2017 4:21 AM

Yup

|

7/9/2017 4:28 AM

The dudes a freak on a bike when things are going his way I love watching him.

Next week he could eat shit or his brake lock up or somthing silly like that. Chequer's or wreckers

|

7/9/2017 7:38 AM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

You mean he's doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. The title is his to lose no doubt. Hope he's erased all memory of the supercross series this year.

|

7/9/2017 8:00 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

As Eli said, he really likes this the 'Wick. He has that strength and flow like Herlings, riding outside lines feet on the pegs. I hope those two meet at Lommel again someday.

Again?

|

7/9/2017 8:02 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

As Eli said, he really likes this the 'Wick. He has that strength and flow like Herlings, riding outside lines feet on the pegs. I hope those two meet at Lommel again someday.

Well, let's not get too crazy here. Tomac won't beat Herlings at Lommel.

|

7/9/2017 8:27 AM

Everyone knew Tomac was gonna sweep Southwick long ago. It was the only race he beat Roczen at last year. Baggett did good to only drop 6 points.

|

7/9/2017 8:34 AM

Not broke

Photo

|

7/9/2017 8:40 AM

Lester wrote:

After watching that awesome performance, Malcolm should rethink whether James is done or not. No one has anything for Eli.

BobbyM wrote:

You mean he's doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. The title is his to lose no doubt. Hope he's erased all memory of the supercross series this year.

Eli could use the supercross season for motivation. He kicked their ass.

|