Eli Chokemac

Dust601
3/1/2020 5:10am
I honestly don’t even know why I look at these posts anymore. Every week it’s the exact same people posting in, and making 5-10 different posts about him after every single race.

I’d be curious about the sheer number of posts some of these guys have accumulated sh*ting on Tomac alone, but the actual numbers would prolly be pretty creepy, and show how unhinged a few of ya’ll really are.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
3/1/2020 5:58am
Wait....a 4th is a choke?? Did you see his start AND his crash??? And he still managed a 4th. Championship saving ride
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
3/1/2020 5:59am
Dust601 wrote:
I honestly don’t even know why I look at these posts anymore. Every week it’s the exact same people posting in, and making 5-10 different posts...
I honestly don’t even know why I look at these posts anymore. Every week it’s the exact same people posting in, and making 5-10 different posts about him after every single race.

I’d be curious about the sheer number of posts some of these guys have accumulated sh*ting on Tomac alone, but the actual numbers would prolly be pretty creepy, and show how unhinged a few of ya’ll really are.
Yup I agree. People are straight weirdos man. Like a secret obsession with shitting on Eli. Weird stuff
TDeath21
3/1/2020 6:51am
Surely he’s gonna get booed every single time he’s on the track now after the blatant take out of Baggett right?

The Shop

3/1/2020 8:15am
Tomac mistakes:

Bad start- why he doesn't line up on the inside every race still boggles me.
Rushed pass on Blake- probably because he was trying to get away from playing bumper cars with 51

Finished 4th. I'd say he limited the damage pretty well all things considered.
dimetime
3/1/2020 8:38am
It's the ET3 nuthuggers that make me dislike Eli so much.

Y'all are just children and most of you have no intellectual consistency when ot comes to your boy.

Did Eli ride good last night? Hell yeah he did. Was incredibly lucky? Absolutely. Do you want to call it a gift? Kind of douchey but who cares. It's symantics.

The "gift" is always in the eye of the beholder. If you're a fan, then it's never a gift, he rode hard. Not a fan? Motherfucker got a gift god damn it. That was nothing but pure luck.

So yeah, ET3 got a bit lucky but that's also racing. The nuthuggers won't have it though. Eli is superman.

Philly215
3/1/2020 9:37am
TDeath21 wrote:
Webb tried to get in his head from the very beginning. Barcia got in his head too and caused the clean out on Baggett. Now he’s...
Webb tried to get in his head from the very beginning. Barcia got in his head too and caused the clean out on Baggett. Now he’s got an enemy in Baggett. This championship is gonna be tough for him to get it. But hey it’ll make it that much sweeter if he gets it done.
I feel like he and Baggett could squash it easy. Baggett turned down hard. When they watch the replay they’ll see it was just a racing incident. Don’t think Tomac was going for a take out let alone taking himself out.
kage173
3/1/2020 9:46am
Calling a 4th a choke is dumb. But I do think there is something here for 3 to be worried about. He cant do what he did last night many more times. Especially the way he did it. The other guys just wont ket him.

Hes done better with his starts this year but if he begins to get bad starts, it will hurt his results
TDeath21
3/1/2020 9:48am
TDeath21 wrote:
Webb tried to get in his head from the very beginning. Barcia got in his head too and caused the clean out on Baggett. Now he’s...
Webb tried to get in his head from the very beginning. Barcia got in his head too and caused the clean out on Baggett. Now he’s got an enemy in Baggett. This championship is gonna be tough for him to get it. But hey it’ll make it that much sweeter if he gets it done.
Philly215 wrote:
I feel like he and Baggett could squash it easy. Baggett turned down hard. When they watch the replay they’ll see it was just a racing...
I feel like he and Baggett could squash it easy. Baggett turned down hard. When they watch the replay they’ll see it was just a racing incident. Don’t think Tomac was going for a take out let alone taking himself out.
Ferrandis wasn’t either but he got booed all the same. I’m sure the crowd will stay consistent and boo Eli for the rest of the year!
Goon126
3/1/2020 12:44pm
Considering all the times ET3 is running through the pack, when was the last time he made an overly aggressive pass? The dude for the most part makes clean passes all the time. Its clear some of you guys are just waiting for ANYTHING to complain about when it comes to E.

Funny the loads of people on here defending Ferrandis and talking about how he has "heart" and simply made an "error of judgment" on his pass on Craig. Even though the guy has a clear history of sketchy passes. But GOD forbid if ET3 makes an error.

Do we call Webb a "choke artiest" now since he crashed last week? I don't believe he made it back up to 4th after that "choke".
3/1/2020 1:12pm
Dust601 wrote:
I honestly don’t even know why I look at these posts anymore. Every week it’s the exact same people posting in, and making 5-10 different posts...

Yup I agree. People are straight weirdos man. Like a secret obsession with shitting on Eli. Weird stuff
Whilst Id admit to not being an Eli fan, I see more Eli nut huggers and wonder about their mental state than I do Eli 'haters'. Some of you Eli fanboys are verging on creepy.

SWOHIO GUY
3/1/2020 1:27pm
Dust601 wrote:

Whilst Id admit to not being an Eli fan, I see more Eli nut huggers and wonder about their mental state than I do Eli 'haters'...
Whilst Id admit to not being an Eli fan, I see more Eli nut huggers and wonder about their mental state than I do Eli 'haters'. Some of you Eli fanboys are verging on creepy.

Does searching google earth for hours trying to find his test track qualify as creepy? Asking for a friend.
DPR250R
3/1/2020 1:42pm
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Does searching google earth for hours trying to find his test track qualify as creepy? Asking for a friend.
Found it dude... DM’d you coordinates.
SWOHIO GUY
3/1/2020 1:47pm
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
Found it dude... DM’d you coordinates.
Thanks dude! There isn’t a lot of distinguishing characteristics in the High Desert!
3/1/2020 2:08pm
andyman wrote:
This. Many times people ask what does Barcia gain fighting so hard for a position. This is one thing, other guys get nervous around him. Im...
This.

Many times people ask what does Barcia gain fighting so hard for a position. This is one thing, other guys get nervous around him. Im not saying it's always smart from Barcia though.

Good job from every guy in top 5!

It was awesome racing , enjoy it people!! This could be a classic season, dont waste it being a hater. Support your own guy, but give gredit to others too.
You said it best....it has been an awesome season so far.... don't waste it by being a hater.

Really digging all the top riders this year....
Such a loaded field. It doesn't get much better than this.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
3/1/2020 2:36pm
Whilst Id admit to not being an Eli fan, I see more Eli nut huggers and wonder about their mental state than I do Eli 'haters'...

SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Yes. Wtf you gonna do...show up randomly? That’s fckn weird
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
3/8/2020 10:44am
Silence of the lambs

Post a reply to: Eli Chokemac

The Latest