Eli 24-0

WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
6/3/2018 1:40am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 1:41am
Nope. He's only winning because Roczen is broken. Everyone saw today Roczen is getting better. Eli needs as many points as he can get lol.
No, ET level is up this year. His bike seems working very well now especially in outdoor.
VET176
6/3/2018 3:18am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Umm no he won't do it! Eli is good but he is not RC or JS7
Remind me again who JS7 beat to get the 24-0?

Red Dog ?. ....All I remember was Cody Cooper was closest to spoiling the party.
6/3/2018 3:34am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Umm no he won't do it! Eli is good but he is not RC or JS7! MX and SX just isn't what it use to be...
Umm no he won't do it! Eli is good but he is not RC or JS7! MX and SX just isn't what it use to be and it's becoming boring! Ok this will piss s few ppl off is Jason Anderson really hurt that bad or does he just want a few races off or possibly the summer?? Contract is already signed sealed and delivered!
You've seen the pictures of his foot right? I mean I don't see how you could even question it if you have.
I believe he is hurt but I bet he is relieved he gets a few weeks off ! lol (Stressful year so far)
6/3/2018 3:37am
I think Roczen is his biggest threat.. assuming he is able to keep progressing at this rate.

The Shop

Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
6/3/2018 3:47am
I think 20 motos wins tops. Which is still a shit load. Musquin will get some Moto wins, Roczen will too espaiclly if he keeps getting starts and zapping guys quick. Bagget finally had his first good weekend too before the break as well.
cbuehler767
6/3/2018 4:32am
Prntscrn wrote:
Roczen to me still looks to have quite a way to go. FAR from his normal corner speed and smoothness.

I'm blown away by his speed already. I've never been much of a fan but how can you not root for the guy? Coming off his injuries and he's sure seems to have Marv covered already. Everyone keeps talking about him getting stronger do you think that will be the case? Serious question. Tough outdoor season isn't gonna wear on the arm?
redrider400
6/3/2018 4:49am
drt410 wrote:
Can he do it? Especially with Anderson out bangin it up with the local C riders. Or will he wad it? Last time he won every...
Can he do it? Especially with Anderson out bangin it up with the local C riders.

Or will he wad it? Last time he won every moto like this we know what happened. Hes not riding like he did then though hes in control. On the honda he was going soooo fast it wasnt sustainable. Hes still winning every race but not by 15 minutes hes matured.
Eli has never been consistent enough to even think about a perfect season. With that being said, I'm a huge ET3 fan and I wish that he could pull it off.
Racer111
6/3/2018 7:12am
HJablomie wrote:
Negative Porkchop, Roczen will get a moto dub as well as Barcia, Musqin, & Bagget
Bargain isn’t going to win shit. He’s no where near the speed of Tomac.
dirtnapper
6/3/2018 1:01pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
VET176 wrote:

Red Dog ?. ....All I remember was Cody Cooper was closest to spoiling the party.
Tim Ferry and Andrew Short I believe.

NO disrespect to those two and their absolutly successful careers, but JS going 24 and 0 against them would be similar to Eli going 24 and 0 against Weston Pieck and Brock Tickle. It's not as an outstanding accomplishment as it sounds.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!
Bring on the pitchforks and torches......Dry
bsharkey
6/3/2018 1:04pm
i think ET3 has tons of room in the tank. he seems like hes smarter about managing motos now. without roczen at 100% and mechanicals I think 24-0 isn't a longshot
hamncheeze
6/3/2018 1:20pm
The sad reality is that since both of these guys went to the 450, we have not had the luxury of seeing them square off in the outdoors on even ground (IMO).

2014 - Eli missed first 4 rounds with injury, came back and won Milville but was never really on the speed of Roczen.

2015 - Ken was hurt at the start of the outdoors, Eli was untouchable and then he got hurt before Roczen started to come around.

2016 - Ken was absolutely superb, and while Eli got him in 3 motos I think Tomac was not 100% with his shoulders or the Kawasaki which was new to him.

2017 - Ken missed the whole season.

2018 - Eli is on rails, and Ken is on the comeback trail.

I'd love to see the current Eli and the 2016 Roczen square off. With a bit of 2013 Villopoto in there for good measure!
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
6/3/2018 1:54pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
VET176 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:
Tim Ferry and Andrew Short I believe. NO disrespect to those two and their absolutly successful careers, but JS going 24 and 0 against them would...

NO disrespect to those two and their absolutly successful careers, but JS going 24 and 0 against them would be similar to Eli going 24 and 0 against Weston Pieck and Brock Tickle. It's not as an outstanding accomplishment as it sounds.

The year started out with Alessi, Millsaps and Townly too. Alessi was the only one to try and race him. 2008/09 Alessi was one of the fastest Motocross riders in the world. That Alessi put 35 points on Chad Reed in three races in 2009 FYI.

Comparing Ferry and Short to Pieck in Tickle is not even close. Ferry first win came in 95 and his last 07. Tickle and Pieck have never been close to winning a national and I don't think Pieck has ever been on a podium where as Ferry has at least 2 years worth on a 450. And Short has won multiple 450 motos and is probably the fastest guy to never win a 450 MX race.
dirtnapper
6/3/2018 2:13pm Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 2:19pm
VET176 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:
Tim Ferry and Andrew Short I believe. NO disrespect to those two and their absolutly successful careers, but JS going 24 and 0 against them would...

Park Boys wrote:
The year started out with Alessi, Millsaps and Townly too. Alessi was the only one to try and race him. 2008/09 Alessi was one of the...
The year started out with Alessi, Millsaps and Townly too. Alessi was the only one to try and race him. 2008/09 Alessi was one of the fastest Motocross riders in the world. That Alessi put 35 points on Chad Reed in three races in 2009 FYI.

Comparing Ferry and Short to Pieck in Tickle is not even close. Ferry first win came in 95 and his last 07. Tickle and Pieck have never been close to winning a national and I don't think Pieck has ever been on a podium where as Ferry has at least 2 years worth on a 450. And Short has won multiple 450 motos and is probably the fastest guy to never win a 450 MX race.
You completely - COMPLETELY!! - mis-interpreted my post. Pinch

It was all about comparison. Eli and Stew ( at their best ) are first place finishers. Peick and Tickle are 3 - 8 place finishers, like Ferry and Short were for MUCH of their career. That is all I was saying. Nothing more.

A first place finisher going 24 and 0 against a fifth place finisher just isnt a huge accomplishment. Again - IN MY OPINION!!
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
6/3/2018 3:25pm Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 3:28pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
VET176 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

I am in 1000% agreement with your statement. It's still an incredible accomplishment for any rider when one considers what can go wrong during an entire season (mechanicals, crashes, freak start incidents, etc.). But that field was so inferior when JS did it, he had quite a bit of cushion every single race. Your analogy is spot on. If Eli can do it going up against a field that includes Barcia, Musquin, Baggett, Roczen, and Anderson (part time) it will be a much greater feat IMO. Any of those 5 could have an incredible moto or set of motos on any given day and if Eli isn't on point, they would spoil the 24-0. That isn't to take anything away from JS being a total badass on a dirt bike, which he was. That season was such a snoozer just in terms of talent disparity.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
6/3/2018 3:36pm
Park Boys wrote:
I think 20 motos wins tops. Which is still a shit load. Musquin will get some Moto wins, Roczen will too espaiclly if he keeps getting...
I think 20 motos wins tops. Which is still a shit load. Musquin will get some Moto wins, Roczen will too espaiclly if he keeps getting starts and zapping guys quick. Bagget finally had his first good weekend too before the break as well.
I don't think he can manage 20.
But it's realistic, it wouldn't surprise me.

24-0 is something else. You can't make any mistakes
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
6/3/2018 3:39pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Nah...
He will have a bad race. But I also think Kenny will beat him straight up at least once this year
agn5009 wrote:
Not a chance. Only way Kenny beats tomac is if tomac has a huge mistake. Eli is on another level compared to everyone in the AMA...
Not a chance. Only way Kenny beats tomac is if tomac has a huge mistake. Eli is on another level compared to everyone in the AMA right now.
I think he can beat him. Not regularly this year but once or twice I think.
I bet he comes back a lot stronger after the break at high point already. And we have kennys best tracks yet to come
6/3/2018 3:51pm
dirtnapper wrote:
You completely - COMPLETELY!! - mis-interpreted my post. :pinch: It was all about comparison. Eli and Stew ( at their best ) are first place finishers...

It was all about comparison. Eli and Stew ( at their best ) are first place finishers. Peick and Tickle are 3 - 8 place finishers, like Ferry and Short were for MUCH of their career. That is all I was saying. Nothing more.

A first place finisher going 24 and 0 against a fifth place finisher just isnt a huge accomplishment. Again - IN MY OPINION!!
You know what they say about opinions...
bsharkey
6/3/2018 7:31pm
Park Boys wrote:
I think 20 motos wins tops. Which is still a shit load. Musquin will get some Moto wins, Roczen will too espaiclly if he keeps getting...
crusty_xx wrote:

think about how many guys are gone this year hurt or retired it's crazy. Anderson, seely, deano,craig , webb just to name a few. Even if he falls or makes a small tip over his chances of getting near the top again are pretty darn good
plowboy
6/3/2018 7:35pm
They are like assholes...everyone has one....but they all smell like shit.
BobPA
6/3/2018 8:45pm
Well I know what I think about your opinions.

Eli will go 24-0, I’ll put a dollar on it.
endurox
6/3/2018 9:35pm
Roczen is going to start his own wining streak very soon.
6/3/2018 9:49pm
Just curious, who did RC beat for his two undefeated seasons? Not being a smart ass, I really don't know. To take away from js7s perfect season is pretty bold
6/3/2018 9:53pm
Park Boys wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:

bsharkey wrote:
think about how many guys are gone this year hurt or retired it's crazy. Anderson, seely, deano,craig , webb just to name a few. Even if...
think about how many guys are gone this year hurt or retired it's crazy. Anderson, seely, deano,craig , webb just to name a few. Even if he falls or makes a small tip over his chances of getting near the top again are pretty darn good
Who out of them have/can beat him on a good day? It would take an off day for eli to lose. Which is very possible
krypto71
6/3/2018 11:25pm
As a Tomac fan, 24-0 is an awesome story but I'd bet all they are focused on is winning back to back championships. Talk of 24-0 is just crazy talk with the talent still in play.
yz133rider
6/3/2018 11:30pm
Just curious, who did RC beat for his two undefeated seasons? Not being a smart ass, I really don't know. To take away from js7s perfect...
Just curious, who did RC beat for his two undefeated seasons? Not being a smart ass, I really don't know. To take away from js7s perfect season is pretty bold
Windham larocco who else
kongols
6/3/2018 11:37pm
Until he loses- it`s possible.
6/4/2018 1:18am
he wont go 24-0 herlings will wrap up the title early cross the pond and destroy everyone again like a boss
RG1
6/4/2018 1:23am
No chance for me. When you look at Roczen's level of performance already and how he's improving week on week, it's very difficult to not see him winning at least a couple of motos somewhere along the line
Dougy1
6/4/2018 2:09am
dirtnapper wrote:
You completely - COMPLETELY!! - mis-interpreted my post. :pinch: It was all about comparison. Eli and Stew ( at their best ) are first place finishers...

I Agree it's polite just saying peick and Tickle even battling for a 3rd place at least on a regular basis.. Eli definitely has a chance at 24 zip after musqin roczen Barcia baggett their is pretty much zero competition. After watching Thunder Valley Eli is actually holding back and pacing him self..
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
6/4/2018 4:32am
Just curious, who did RC beat for his two undefeated seasons? Not being a smart ass, I really don't know. To take away from js7s perfect...
yz133rider wrote:
Windham larocco who else
His 2004 season he raced Windham and Reed all year long. His avg win margin was over 25 seconds and that's with RC slowing down pretty early every race. He won a Moto at steel city by over a minute that year, RC usually won at least one Moto a year by over a minute on the four stroke. I'm pretty sure he lead 370 out of 382 laps as well.

Post a reply to: Eli 24-0

The Latest