Eli 24-0

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2018 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 2:02 PM

Can he do it? Especially with Anderson out bangin it up with the local C riders.

Or will he wad it? Last time he won every moto like this we know what happened. Hes not riding like he did then though hes in control. On the honda he was going soooo fast it wasnt sustainable. Hes still winning every race but not by 15 minutes hes matured.

|

6/2/2018 2:04 PM

He'll have a bad race.

I have a feeling Blake and Marv will grab a win or two before too long.

|

6/2/2018 2:13 PM

Always one mudder a summer and barcia loves the mud.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/2/2018 2:15 PM

No.

|

6/2/2018 2:29 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

He'll have a bad race.

Ken wins a moto before those two.

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

6/2/2018 2:32 PM

zero chance

|

6/2/2018 2:32 PM

The best way to insure 24-0 will not happen is to start talking about it now. Just Saying.

|

6/2/2018 2:33 PM

Umm no he won't do it! Eli is good but he is not RC or JS7

|

Mugen666

6/2/2018 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 2:38 PM

Umm no he won't do it! Eli is good but he is not RC or JS7! MX and SX just isn't what it use to be and it's becoming boring! Ok this will piss s few ppl off is Jason Anderson really hurt that bad or does he just want a few races off or possibly the summer?? Contract is already signed sealed and delivered!

|

Mugen666

6/2/2018 2:41 PM

MX-LIFE. wrote:

Umm no he won't do it! Eli is good but he is not RC or JS7! MX and SX just isn't what it use to be and it's becoming boring! Ok this will piss s few ppl off is Jason Anderson really hurt that bad or does he just want a few races off or possibly the summer?? Contract is already signed sealed and delivered!

You've seen the pictures of his foot right? I mean I don't see how you could even question it if you have.

|

6/2/2018 2:42 PM

MX-LIFE. wrote:

Did you see the picture of the bone sticking through the skin of his foot? I mean, I guess he could've hired a good makeup artist.

|

6/2/2018 2:44 PM

Negative Porkchop, Roczen will get a moto dub as well as Barcia, Musqin, & Bagget

|

6/2/2018 2:45 PM

MX-LIFE. wrote:

Photo
|

6/2/2018 2:51 PM

Eli is 100% fit and cant really get any better, Roczen is getting better every week. Eli wins the championship easily but no way he goes 24-0

|

6/2/2018 3:00 PM

Nah...
He will have a bad race. But I also think Kenny will beat him straight up at least once this year

|

6/2/2018 3:00 PM

No chance with the progression Kenny is making each week. If Ken doesn't do it, Baggett, Musquin, and (eventually) Anderson will be there to throw a wheel in there. It's entirely possible Eli wins around 16 moto's this summer, though.

|

6/2/2018 3:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 3:07 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

He'll have a bad race.

Marv seems to be way off right now and based on that interview, he’s not sure why he’s so far off!

|

6/2/2018 3:09 PM

MX-LIFE. wrote:

His bone literally came out of the skin by his pinky toe... He has a compound fracture. Doesnt get any more “legit” of an injury than a compound fracture... just sayin.

|

6/2/2018 3:12 PM

Yes, he can do it!

|

6/2/2018 3:15 PM

MX-LIFE. wrote:

drt410 wrote:

His bone literally came out of the skin by his pinky toe... He has a compound fracture. Doesnt get any more “legit” of an injury than a compound fracture... just sayin.

Photoshopped?

|

6/2/2018 3:18 PM

MX-LIFE. wrote:

davis224 wrote:

Did you see the picture of the bone sticking through the skin of his foot? I mean, I guess he could've hired a good makeup artist.

No didn't see the pictures of his foot at all and if the bone is sticking out then I wish him a speedy recovery so he can get back at it..My point is that the sport has become boring in the sense that the hype around these guys is over rated the guys aren't even on the level of guys from the past no one is doing 24-0 again! And wtf is a troll someone that sits back and reads the postings of other ppl and then chimes in? Well I am he if that's the case some ppl act as if they own the internet

|

Mugen666

6/2/2018 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 3:22 PM

You just jinxed him.

15 minutes ? Exaggerate much ??

|

6/2/2018 3:43 PM

After today I’d put the Over/Under at 19.5 wins for Tomac if he starts all races.

|

6/2/2018 3:47 PM

Rotaholic wrote:

Eli is 100% fit and cant really get any better, Roczen is getting better every week. Eli wins the championship easily but no way he goes 24-0

100% accurate on this statement. Eli will likely win the #1 again barring the big point gouge motors he usually turns in at some point. With that being said, if ken stays off the mat h keeps progressing at this rate, he'll be winning several of the last 10 motos of the season

|

6/2/2018 3:49 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Marv seems to be way off right now and based on that interview, he’s not sure why he’s so far off!

I believe Marv has some sort of injury that we haven't heard about yet. Back or neck maybe...

|

6/2/2018 3:58 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

He'll have a bad race.

X2

|

6/2/2018 4:13 PM

He won't go 24 - 0 but I'm seeing a different Eli compared to last season.

|

6/2/2018 4:22 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

He'll have a bad race.

Derpin' DJ wrote:

Ken wins a moto before those two.

You know I'd like to agree with you ( and Kenny DID have a great day today ) but everyone said the same thing in SX and look what happened. Until Ken actually pulls off an overall win, and doesnt end up lawn darting out of the series , I'll still take MM and BB for an OA first.

|

6/2/2018 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 5:27 PM

Didn't read anything in the first post or the replies, but just like a no-hitter in baseball, once you talk about it, it's not gonna happen.

Photo

|

6/2/2018 5:50 PM

Eli, 6-0

The remaining motos are future events, thus, the results are unknown at this time.

|