Electric kids dirt bike?

Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 9:09am
To bummed to talk about MXoN...

I've got a 5 year old grandson who is a seriously addicted to moto. He has been riding one of those teeny Razor electric mini bikes with no suspension and does pretty good with it. I don't want him to jump to a 50cc Pee Wee just yet and I wanted to stay with something electric so he can ride in the local neighborhood fields and open areas with out pissing off the folks who hate motorcycle noise.

Any one know of a good electric kids dirt bike with REAL suspension and decent power?

Wyatt telling Grandpa how to do the triple "Just gas it like this Papa"

|
10/7/2018 5:31pm
merci beaucoup! I spent 3 months last year in France (Ardèche) and will be returning next year to do some more riding. Do you know of a place near Avignon that has them? How easy would it be to have it shipped to the US? Any chance you know of a US dealer?

Oh, and by the way... Congrats on MXoN...
Justin345
10/7/2018 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 6:13pm
OSET is your best bet in terms of electric bikes. They have the Mx version out now in small bike trim. My son has a 12.5R and it’s awesome! It’s incredjbly adjustable and rips with it turned all the way up. Adjustable for both top speed and throttle response.

The Shop

dkurtd
10/7/2018 7:32pm
Too bad Yamaha hasn't released the Yamaha EKIDS bike. It was quite the talk a few years back but nothing but silence since. Not sure where it stands.
mikec265
10/7/2018 9:21pm
A PW50 is much quieter than the neighbors lawn mower.
10/8/2018 9:02am
Xavier wrote:
merci beaucoup! I spent 3 months last year in France (Ardèche) and will be returning next year to do some more riding. Do you know of...
merci beaucoup! I spent 3 months last year in France (Ardèche) and will be returning next year to do some more riding. Do you know of a place near Avignon that has them? How easy would it be to have it shipped to the US? Any chance you know of a US dealer?

Oh, and by the way... Congrats on MXoN...
The YCF models are available in the US. They are in Florida now. They will ship directly to you as well. Check out www.ycfusa.com, or YCF USA on Facebook.

Post a reply to: Electric kids dirt bike?

The Latest