Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2019 6:22 AM

|

3/8/2019 6:51 AM

Badass

|

3/8/2019 6:54 AM

Quite a bit more bad ass than the Colorado he morally drives. That was awesome thanks OP

|

3/8/2019 9:53 AM

You see all the buttons on the controls @ 40 sec. Holy crap.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

3/8/2019 9:54 AM

ob wrote:

Quite a bit more bad ass than the Colorado he morally drives. That was awesome thanks OP

At least he drives it "morally." w00t

|

3/8/2019 11:31 AM

ob wrote:

Sierra Ranger wrote:

At least he drives it "morally." w00t

I was going to say "If you live in California you must drive moral vehicles" but then I saw where you live...be careful my friend. They may be coming for you!

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

3/8/2019 12:19 PM

With the talent base this sport has currently, either SX or nationals, I would be stunned if he ever won another race.

|

2017 CRF450r

3/8/2019 12:36 PM

MOTO732 wrote:

With the talent base this sport has currently, either SX or nationals, I would be stunned if he ever won another race.

Well he beat all the “talent” last year....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

3/8/2019 12:44 PM

I tend to believe he rode the wave a little after his championship last year and came in a little less prepared than others.. but hey if I won the championship I would be partying like MC

|

3/8/2019 1:53 PM

Where does the El Hombre come from?

|

3/8/2019 4:20 PM

I don't get why he came into the season saying he was the underdog. Didn't seem to have any confidence in his abilities or see himself as a 'top guy' title contender. Wtf.

|

3/8/2019 10:26 PM

ob wrote:

Speaking of Colorado, maybe El Hombre should spend some time driving that Lambo in Colorado while he is recovering, you know to acclimate himself to high elevation.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

3/8/2019 10:40 PM

I haven't looked into it, but I'm guessing that's an opportunity presented by a sponsor. Why wouldn't he take advantage of it?

|

3/8/2019 11:09 PM

MOTO732 wrote:

Where did that come from? Completely unrelated to the thread or anyone’s comments in it.

|

3/9/2019 1:46 AM

It´s more possible repeat the SX title for El Hombre, what Eli obtain his one

|