El Chupa......be afraid...be very afraid.

sickboy3636
6/3/2017 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2017 5:24am
If Baggett can can mix a little confidence with the speed he's found......the whole 450 class better wake up. Congrats to Blake........awesome to see him finding his 250 mojo in the 450 class.
|
6/3/2017 3:49pm
What an amazing ride. Finally seeing his potential...but I still think tomacs got this. Bad day In the office for him
USMCMXer
6/3/2017 3:51pm
What an amazing ride. Finally seeing his potential...but I still think tomacs got this. Bad day In the office for him
Again...
Electro21
Fantasy
66th
6/3/2017 3:51pm
I don't know, Bagget has confidence now after that ride!

The Shop

Motodave15
6/3/2017 3:52pm
I've been telling people, el chupa looked scary good in sx and it would translate into mx... finally coming to light... tomac better be on the lookout
fox1nz
6/3/2017 3:54pm
Another great day for the Euro machine's, got to be the best motocross bikes ATM.
Villo2fan
6/3/2017 3:54pm
Anyone else notice when BB is comfortable he holds his head really high on big jumps. Almost like he's looking straight up. I hadn't seen that from him in a while. Reminded me of his 250 days
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
6/3/2017 3:56pm
That's 2012 all over again. Back then he made Tomac barca and roczen look like b riders at times.
Tomac better get going or he will have two ktm guys to worry about
malachi177
6/3/2017 3:56pm
If El Chupa is indeed back, I hope he puts on another display at Washougal like he did in '11
Paul333
6/3/2017 4:01pm
Absolutely amazing ride.
doghouse
6/3/2017 4:06pm
I'm a fan
6/3/2017 4:10pm
So damn good to see him back... what a ride, style for days, and as we know from years past, there's just no quit in that kid. This is shaping up to be an amazing summer. Marv has stepped up his game considerably, JA is coming on finding some consistency, Eli is Eli, and now Blake just shredding everyone with lines that were other worldly.

That pass for the lead is one of the best I can remember - a line only he was doing like that. Incredible.
6/3/2017 4:11pm
The fitness level of these guys is off the charts (breaking news I know). BB looked like he hadn't even spun laps yet after the first moto on the podium.

All aboard the El Chupacabra Express!!
6/3/2017 4:11pm
Electro21 wrote:
I don't know, Bagget has confidence now after that ride!
Yeah BB4 killed it all day
cool_hand
6/3/2017 4:13pm
Benjamin Button is Back!
davistld01
6/3/2017 4:14pm
2017 Champion
I'm not doubting it. Baggett is a freaking monster outdoors when he's feeling it.
Craig742
6/3/2017 4:42pm
For some reason when weege says it, it's like nails on a chalkboard for me
tylermx967
6/3/2017 4:46pm
WOW I NEW IT NOT TAKE LONG FOR BRAKE TO GET HIS FIRST WIN I JSUT WISH THAT FOR IT HE OF STAYED ON SUSZUKI BUT THE STILL WIND THE FIRST MOTO
jasonward73
6/3/2017 4:46pm
Congrats to the team formally known as Butler Brothers Racing. I've known this family for 20+yrs. My Dad is good friends with Forest's Dad. I am certainly not what they would call a friend but I've hung with them back in the day when racing the FTR series and bench raced around huge pallet bon fires at the Daytona Speedway Campgroud behind turn1 during bike week. To see what they've accomplished from where they started is amazing. I am proud of BB4 but I am most proud for that team. Those guys have grinded and grinded their way to the top and have earned all the accolades coming their way.

Great job guys!!!
sickboy3636
6/3/2017 4:59pm
So damn good to see him back... what a ride, style for days, and as we know from years past, there's just no quit in that...
So damn good to see him back... what a ride, style for days, and as we know from years past, there's just no quit in that kid. This is shaping up to be an amazing summer. Marv has stepped up his game considerably, JA is coming on finding some consistency, Eli is Eli, and now Blake just shredding everyone with lines that were other worldly.

That pass for the lead is one of the best I can remember - a line only he was doing like that. Incredible.
Right.....the lines he was taking on the outside of that section were rad. He damn near smoked the flagger a couple times. He was almost using the outside of the as a bowl turn.....def taking the long way around but the speed he was carrying was lighting fast. To make even Eli look slow.......this kid has got something. This is def gonna be an awesome outdoor season.
6/3/2017 5:01pm
Baggett rode amazing to take the win and showed unhuman like speed. Could be tough for the competition if he can keep that up but honestly since 2012 we haven't seen much from Baggett, definitely some good results but not championship level stuff (I know he had a string of injuries but still) so I think it's a tall order to get his first win and the title in the same year but it's definitely not impossible.

Honestly I still have Tomac winning this thing, he's got the highest ceiling IMO and I feel he will get things figured out and put in some dominate results. You can say what you want about pressure or whatever but take away a mechanical at Glen Helen and he's only really had one "off" race. I don't think anyone was beating Baggett in that second moto no matter who lines up with him, Dungey, Roczen, RV they would have all probably been beaten too IMO.
gt80rider
6/3/2017 5:08pm
Motodave15 wrote:
I've been telling people, el chupa looked scary good in sx and it would translate into mx... finally coming to light... tomac better be on the...
I've been telling people, el chupa looked scary good in sx and it would translate into mx... finally coming to light... tomac better be on the lookout
I have been saying it too... He is happy, comfortable, and finally he has been able to race long enough without injury to get his mojo back... Seriously, the field is screwed if he keeps building confidence....
sickboy3636
6/3/2017 5:11pm
Baggett rode amazing to take the win and showed unhuman like speed. Could be tough for the competition if he can keep that up but honestly...
Baggett rode amazing to take the win and showed unhuman like speed. Could be tough for the competition if he can keep that up but honestly since 2012 we haven't seen much from Baggett, definitely some good results but not championship level stuff (I know he had a string of injuries but still) so I think it's a tall order to get his first win and the title in the same year but it's definitely not impossible.

Honestly I still have Tomac winning this thing, he's got the highest ceiling IMO and I feel he will get things figured out and put in some dominate results. You can say what you want about pressure or whatever but take away a mechanical at Glen Helen and he's only really had one "off" race. I don't think anyone was beating Baggett in that second moto no matter who lines up with him, Dungey, Roczen, RV they would have all probably been beaten too IMO.
Ya but its always something with Eli. I'm not saying last week was his fault.....or that Arlington SX was his fault. But even in the good times he seems to pull a New Jersey type ride. You just didn't see those things happen to Champions like Dungey and RV. I mean lets be honest, last week doesn't happen if he gets a decent start and isn't buried in the pack. It may be some bad luck, but in some ways you create your own luck and Eli just hasn't done a good job of that.
es337
6/3/2017 5:12pm

es337
6/3/2017 5:13pm
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
6/3/2017 5:15pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WOW I NEW IT NOT TAKE LONG FOR BRAKE TO GET HIS FIRST WIN I JSUT WISH THAT FOR IT HE OF STAYED ON SUSZUKI BUT...
WOW I NEW IT NOT TAKE LONG FOR BRAKE TO GET HIS FIRST WIN I JSUT WISH THAT FOR IT HE OF STAYED ON SUSZUKI BUT THE STILL WIND THE FIRST MOTO
You are just not funny at all.
sickboy3636
6/3/2017 5:18pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WOW I NEW IT NOT TAKE LONG FOR BRAKE TO GET HIS FIRST WIN I JSUT WISH THAT FOR IT HE OF STAYED ON SUSZUKI BUT...
disbanded wrote:
You are just not funny at all.
x2
pilotdude
6/3/2017 5:21pm
Ya but its always something with Eli. I'm not saying last week was his fault.....or that Arlington SX was his fault. But even in the good...
Ya but its always something with Eli. I'm not saying last week was his fault.....or that Arlington SX was his fault. But even in the good times he seems to pull a New Jersey type ride. You just didn't see those things happen to Champions like Dungey and RV. I mean lets be honest, last week doesn't happen if he gets a decent start and isn't buried in the pack. It may be some bad luck, but in some ways you create your own luck and Eli just hasn't done a good job of that.
This is kind of echoing what I'm thinking now about Eli. I'll be the first to admit I was on the Tomac train big time, but the above statement has an awful lot of truth in it. The same could be said about RC and Roczen. They just make up their mind that they are going to kick ass, and then go kick it hard.

Honestly, to me it's almost like ET is showing signs of being "over it" before he ever really "had it."

Post a reply to: El Chupa......be afraid...be very afraid.

The Latest