Eddie Kidd, Bridge jump

Motoxdoc
7/19/2018 8:13pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
"I never heard of this stunt man but He was or is up there with the best." LOL....legend, hero, big balls and bad ass who pulls...
"I never heard of this stunt man but He was or is up there with the best."

LOL....legend, hero, big balls and bad ass who pulls lots of tail.....whatever! judging solely from this footie, I'd say his skills, and common sense are NOT up there with the best of the freestylers in this world.
oldblood wrote:
Ha ha, okay since it is trendy to 'recreate '(ha ha ha), previous stunts, I challenge any freestyle rider of your noble approval to reenact the...
Ha ha, okay since it is trendy to 'recreate '(ha ha ha), previous stunts, I challenge any freestyle rider of your noble approval to reenact the bridge jump.
OK....I nominate Danger Boy Deegan!
oldblood
7/19/2018 8:20pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
"I never heard of this stunt man but He was or is up there with the best." LOL....legend, hero, big balls and bad ass who pulls...
"I never heard of this stunt man but He was or is up there with the best."

LOL....legend, hero, big balls and bad ass who pulls lots of tail.....whatever! judging solely from this footie, I'd say his skills, and common sense are NOT up there with the best of the freestylers in this world.
oldblood wrote:
Ha ha, okay since it is trendy to 'recreate '(ha ha ha), previous stunts, I challenge any freestyle rider of your noble approval to reenact the...
Ha ha, okay since it is trendy to 'recreate '(ha ha ha), previous stunts, I challenge any freestyle rider of your noble approval to reenact the bridge jump.
Motoxdoc wrote:
OK....I nominate Danger Boy Deegan!
We've ridden with him many times, I'm sure he could pull it off. But I was thinking Brett Cue could reenact the knee drag on top of the hay bales the best.
Lemons
4/22/2020 11:17am
500guy wrote:
This was posted yesterday and disappeared. there is a full length movie called "Riding High" 1981 on youtube also. I never heard of this stunt man...
This was posted yesterday and disappeared. there is a full length movie called "Riding High" 1981 on youtube also.

I never heard of this stunt man but He was or is up there with the best.

https://youtu.be/CmzsTOMMYFg
Thank you 500guy
I was looking for the movie name, I watched this movie long time ago and until now, still I keep in my mind, but difficult to find and watch again.
Also from here I've got more information about Eddie Kidd, (I am sad to know about his situation).
The movie is great and the final jump unbelievable.

Cheers
4/22/2020 2:17pm
What do you guys think would happen if a guy like Robbie Maddison or TP199 pulled out one of Evil’s old harleys Or Kidd’s MX bike and tried the same jumps? Would they be able to accomplish the same feat?

Apples for apples right?

The Shop

4/27/2020 4:32am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2020 4:43am
That jump was amazing always frightens me when I watch it again every few years, boy Eddy was brave or nuts,
if anyone tried it on the same equipment there is a good chance of death or similar.
Shame that Eddy was mentally injured on a mundane jump at the Bull Dog bash

Post a reply to: Eddie Kidd, Bridge jump

The Latest