Ebay score today

yz133rider
Edited Date/Time 5/8/2018 6:18pm
Scored a bell moto 9 flex for 299 today. Those suckers are normally 650 and i havent seen them on sale really anywhere for significantly less than 6.

I tried one on at a dealer without looking at the price and was like wow this is really comfortable, looked at the tag and set it back down gently lol.

Since then ive been looking for a deal. Im stoked, hope it shows up soon and isnt an ebay rip off lol.

|
Stuntman949
5/8/2018 4:35pm
Great helmets. Hope you like yours. If you've never worn one, you might be surprised how close the mouthpiece is. My goatee kept touching so I went back to the clean shaven blue steel look.

p.s. Please immediately raise the visor upon arrival
JBecker 72
5/8/2018 4:36pm
Nice score! That will be my next helmet. I just don’t know whether to get the Flex, or the MIPS. The MIPS is cheaper and they are listed at the same weight on their website. But what I don’t know is if the Flex is a better safety system or not.
Braaaphole
5/8/2018 5:11pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
Nice score! That will be my next helmet. I just don’t know whether to get the Flex, or the MIPS. The MIPS is cheaper and they...
Nice score! That will be my next helmet. I just don’t know whether to get the Flex, or the MIPS. The MIPS is cheaper and they are listed at the same weight on their website. But what I don’t know is if the Flex is a better safety system or not.
I don't believe anyone truly knows the answer to this. It's too hard to quantify. That said, both Flex or MIPS is proven to be better than not having them.
JBecker 72
5/8/2018 5:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2018 5:18pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
Nice score! That will be my next helmet. I just don’t know whether to get the Flex, or the MIPS. The MIPS is cheaper and they...
Braaaphole wrote:
I don't believe anyone truly knows the answer to this. It's too hard to quantify. That said, both Flex or MIPS is proven to be better...
I don't believe anyone truly knows the answer to this. It's too hard to quantify. That said, both Flex or MIPS is proven to be better than not having them.
Yeah I’m currently using a Fly F2 Carbon w/o MIPS, so either choice would be an upgrade safety wise.

Like the OP, I’m just waiting for the right deal to come around on one.

The Shop

yz133rider
5/8/2018 5:22pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
Braaaphole wrote:
I don't believe anyone truly knows the answer to this. It's too hard to quantify. That said, both Flex or MIPS is proven to be better...
JBecker 72 wrote:
Yeah I’m currently using a Fly F2 Carbon w/o MIPS, so either choice would be an upgrade safety wise. Like the OP, I’m just waiting for...
Yeah I’m currently using a Fly F2 Carbon w/o MIPS, so either choice would be an upgrade safety wise.

Theres a couple other flex's on ebay for like 320
yz133rider
5/8/2018 5:23pm
Also mxtire.com has them for 299 but charged me tax n shipping so was like 325 then i saw the onrs on ebay and was able to snag one
JBecker 72
5/8/2018 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2018 5:29pm
Braaaphole wrote:
JBecker 72 wrote:
Yeah I’m currently using a Fly F2 Carbon w/o MIPS, so either choice would be an upgrade safety wise. Like the OP, I’m just waiting for...

yz133rider wrote:
Theres a couple other flex's on ebay for like 320
That’s real tempting. Might have to pull the trigger later this month once the bills are paid up.

BTW I really like that color scheme as well.
5/8/2018 6:18pm
Nice, I just bought a Moto 9 carbon hurricane helmet. I originally bought it to practice painting, but I might just keep the stock graphics

Post a reply to: Ebay score today

The Latest