Eating my own words

What a season so far!
I remember saying no way Baggett or Webb will win a race.. well I was wrong, we may see a lot of different winners this year!
|
Talisker
1/20/2019 7:56am
ALERT: Hell has officially froze over!!!!!
wfoskir
1/20/2019 8:06am
I think the racing has been great. To me it is good to see the different winners each week and not the riders most of us were expecting. Maybe the Rookies jump in and starting winning now?!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/20/2019 8:08am
Crazy that none of the actual favorites has won a race so far.
At least Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Roczen will win one or more race. That would already be 7 winners. Plus maybe we get more surprises

What's the most winners we have ever seen in a 17 round series?
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
1/20/2019 8:42am
crusty_xx wrote:
Crazy that none of the actual favorites has won a race so far. At least Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Roczen will win one or more race. That...
At least Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Roczen will win one or more race. That would already be 7 winners. Plus maybe we get more surprises

It's lining up to be a great season, and it's been super exciting so far. I agree on all the potential winners. I wouldn't be shocked to see Osbourne win a race once he's fully healthy. Then if we have another mud race, who knows....Chad could always pull something out of his hat in his last season. There's always the potential of Hill or Deano sneaking one out too. Seems like yesterday it was either Chad or James for the win, or RV or Dunge for the win every week. Now, you just never know.

The only thing i do know is, my fantasy points suck big fat monkey balls.

The Shop

Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/20/2019 8:46am
crusty_xx wrote:
Crazy that none of the actual favorites has won a race so far. At least Tomac, Musquin, Anderson, Roczen will win one or more race. That...

TbonesPop wrote:
It's lining up to be a great season, and it's been super exciting so far. I agree on all the potential winners. I wouldn't be shocked...
It's lining up to be a great season, and it's been super exciting so far. I agree on all the potential winners. I wouldn't be shocked to see Osbourne win a race once he's fully healthy. Then if we have another mud race, who knows....Chad could always pull something out of his hat in his last season. There's always the potential of Hill or Deano sneaking one out too. Seems like yesterday it was either Chad or James for the win, or RV or Dunge for the win every week. Now, you just never know.

The only thing i do know is, my fantasy points suck big fat monkey balls.
I Could add a name if there is a mud Race
Plessinger #7

Post a reply to: Eating my own words

The Latest