Eat that Ryno!

Edited Date/Time 4/29/2021 10:35am
After all that trashing of Musquins technique on gypsy tales, he pulls out a W. and whips in Webbs face 😄😄
|
USA
Fantasy
428th
4/24/2021 6:55pm
Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno is a Kook.
JohnnyD13
4/24/2021 6:55pm
And did it after taking off his neck brace, unlocking his hips and wearing knee pads, not knee braces.

The Shop

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
4/24/2021 7:44pm
Janko630 wrote:
Removes neck brace, wins Main.
How many threads you going to say that?
xrmark
4/24/2021 8:19pm
Musquin has incredible technique I always thought...
Rotaholic
4/24/2021 9:45pm
USA wrote:
Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno is a...
Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno is a Kook.
Don't think Aldon would make a main.....
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
4/24/2021 10:26pm

Oh believe me, Ryno is eating it up lol
4/25/2021 1:25am
I forced myself not opening a new thread, but this looks a big point for Ryno.
I could add that I experienced a nice improvement when I stopped using the neck brace, but my speed is too low to be taken in account.
Go Marv!!
Crossup
4/25/2021 2:04am
Tim507 wrote:
CW gifted MM
Nope. Coop doesn't gift anyone.
Crush
4/25/2021 2:16am
How many races have been won by guys in knee and neck braces. Quite a few me thinks. Couldn’t be that just the best guy is winning, could it?
4/25/2021 5:35am
Crush wrote:
How many races have been won by guys in knee and neck braces. Quite a few me thinks. Couldn’t be that just the best guy is...
How many races have been won by guys in knee and neck braces. Quite a few me thinks. Couldn’t be that just the best guy is winning, could it?
Stop dude. You’re being logical.
CKNY
4/25/2021 5:39am
Just shows what a narcissist Ryno really is despite pushing his peace and love hippy bullshit.
He’s an attention whore in a deep romance with the sound of his own voice.
CKNY
4/25/2021 5:41am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2021 5:41am
I forced myself not opening a new thread, but this looks a big point for Ryno. I could add that I experienced a nice improvement when...
I forced myself not opening a new thread, but this looks a big point for Ryno.
I could add that I experienced a nice improvement when I stopped using the neck brace, but my speed is too low to be taken in account.
Go Marv!!
Big point for Ryno😂😂😂
Just shows what a kook he really is and how far out of reality he is operating.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
4/25/2021 5:42am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2021 5:42am
USA wrote:
Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno is a...
The guy has won enough races and gotten enough podiums that I do this he is qualified to critique...unlike you claiming he isn’t..

Is he a bit out there, yes, but for sure an interesting guy..
Johnny Ringo
4/25/2021 6:55am
All I saw was the guy wearing knee braces beat the guy wearing knee pads
Zycki11
4/25/2021 9:07am
I saw Marvin having a buffer behind him who was content with having a large points gap in the championship. Cooper caught him easily, had plenty of opportunities to make a move and chose not too.

For the neck brace argument. Get over it. What Ryno says makes a ton of sense. No reason to get your feathers ruffled.
TeamGreen
4/25/2021 9:08am
USA wrote:
Rotaholic wrote:
That was funny. Also funny are the digs at Ryno.

Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, diet, training and "outlook". So, there's always that.
brocster
4/25/2021 9:21am
USA wrote:
Brad460 wrote:
The guy has won enough races and gotten enough podiums that I do this he is qualified to critique...unlike you claiming he isn’t.. Is he a...
The guy has won enough races and gotten enough podiums that I do this he is qualified to critique...unlike you claiming he isn’t..

Is he a bit out there, yes, but for sure an interesting guy..
It’s the way that he goes about it that is horrible, meaning that if it is not “his” way it’s “effing” wrong. I understand passion, but that doesn’t always make you “right”

his relentless talking in circles and contradicting what he just said the day or days before

I thank him for his little nugget tips on “form” but everything else, not so much. especially life lessons

hope he finds what he is looking for as he is in a constant state of flux belittling and mother effing people for doing and searching for exactly the same things the he is or has been...

honestly wouldn’t mind having a beer and a chat with the dude as at one time I was seen as a guy that was very good at my profession but as I get older and people change I slipped back to being just a regular guy with a lot of experience and have accepted that, him, not so much

funny that my name is also Ryan, we are near the same age, and my friends have been calling me Ryno since about the same time he adopted the nickname

Congrats to Marv for pushing to the end and not rolling over for Webb
CKNY
4/25/2021 9:22am
USA wrote:
Rotaholic wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
That was funny. Also funny are the digs at Ryno. Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, diet, training and...

Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, diet, training and "outlook". So, there's always that.
Ryno can dish it so he should be able to take it.
brocster
4/25/2021 9:25am
USA wrote:
Rotaholic wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
That was funny. Also funny are the digs at Ryno. Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, diet, training and...

saw you ripping the 125 at Pala on Friday, sorry I had loaded up by the time I spotted you. Would have been fun to make some laps with you on the tiddlers. Catch you next time
LKHill
4/25/2021 9:36am
Only thing Ryno is eating is cake after being vinticated what he said about MM and neck braces. Strange MM would take it off after a crash that it appeared to save him.
TeamGreen
4/25/2021 9:48am
Rotaholic wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

brocster wrote:
saw you ripping the 125 at Pala on Friday, sorry I had loaded up by the time I spotted you. Would have been fun to make...
saw you ripping the 125 at Pala on Friday, sorry I had loaded up by the time I spotted you. Would have been fun to make some laps with you on the tiddlers. Catch you next time
It was a good day for me. Had a "Big One" on Feb 20; so, I've been getting back out there...carefully. I woulda been STOKED to cut some laps with ya.

Next time.

Stay stoked,

Manny
Up Wind
4/25/2021 11:06am
CKNY wrote:
Just shows what a narcissist Ryno really is despite pushing his peace and love hippy bullshit. He’s an attention whore in a deep romance with the...
Just shows what a narcissist Ryno really is despite pushing his peace and love hippy bullshit.
Do you know him?
brettmx
4/25/2021 1:33pm
CKNY wrote:
Just shows what a narcissist Ryno really is despite pushing his peace and love hippy bullshit. He’s an attention whore in a deep romance with the...
Ryno is a kook.
Brent
4/25/2021 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2021 4:23pm
USA wrote:
...does 2000 Motocross of Nations champion count?

Ryno is different for sure and I don’t agree with much of what he says about non moto stuff, but the man knows how to ride a Motorcycle and coach technique...
CKNY
4/25/2021 5:17pm
CKNY wrote:
Up Wind wrote:
Do you know him?
I don’t need to know him to know his type and form my own opinion. If that differs from yours great. It sure seems to be the way he presents himself on a lot of occasions and platforms. Am I right? Who knows but this is an MX forum and I’m posting my thoughts and observations. Doesn’t mean I think he’s a terrible person or a shitty coach.

Post a reply to: Eat that Ryno!

The Latest