EVS RC-Evolution Race Collar

MOTOXSTATION
Fantasy
468th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:45pm
....awaiting Vital MX testing and review. I'd like to see the attachment to the chest protector and how the product fits and feels on the shoulders. Perhaps a video clip showing the ease of use to put on and take off. Sizing info...large 150-250lb rider,one size fits all? What adjustments are available? Its good to see additional safety products manufactured for our sport.
|
Mike Bierman
2/5/2008 4:00pm
I've heard the fit, & feel, is better than that of the Leatt brace. I know Chad Reed is wearing one.
824 Dad
2/5/2008 7:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
I've heard the fit, & feel, is better than that of the Leatt brace. I know Chad Reed is wearing one.
If their going to sell something to protect from spinal cord injury they should at least spell it right, it's \"Cord\" not \"Chord\"

The product looks good though.....
Mike Bierman
2/5/2008 8:31pm
824 Dad wrote:
If their going to sell something to protect from spinal cord injury they should at least spell it right, it's \"Cord\" not \"Chord\" The product looks...
If their going to sell something to protect from spinal cord injury they should at least spell it right, it's \"Cord\" not \"Chord\"

Rick...maybe it's a loop-hole...Has it been tested as well as the Leatt ?

I've heard good things about the prototype, but not the production unit. It does look like a good product.

With it's lower price, more people will be wearing the necessary protection. I feel it's a move in the right direction.
eurohero
2/6/2008 8:23pm
824 Dad wrote:
If their going to sell something to protect from spinal cord injury they should at least spell it right, it's \"Cord\" not \"Chord\" The product looks...

Rick...maybe it's a loop-hole...Has it been tested as well as the Leatt ? I've heard good things about the prototype, but not the production unit. It...

I've heard good things about the prototype, but not the production unit. It does look like a good product.

With it's lower price, more people will be wearing the necessary protection. I feel it's a move in the right direction.
Reed wearing one? If so, this would make the 3rd different brand of neck protection for him. He has ran the Leatt and the Alpinestar models. At what point would the companies turn him away. Although it's unchartered waters so to speak, if the guy was on his 3rd brand of boots or helmet, there would be some unhappy people to follow. Mike B, do you want to phone a friend or poll the audience. Only kidding, but might be worth a 2nd look.

The Shop

Mike Bierman
2/7/2008 9:11am
824 Dad wrote:

Rick...maybe it's a loop-hole...Has it been tested as well as the Leatt ? I've heard good things about the prototype, but not the production unit. It...

eurohero wrote:
Reed wearing one? If so, this would make the 3rd different brand of neck protection for him. He has ran the Leatt and the Alpinestar models...
Reed wearing one? If so, this would make the 3rd different brand of neck protection for him. He has ran the Leatt and the Alpinestar models. At what point would the companies turn him away. Although it's unchartered waters so to speak, if the guy was on his 3rd brand of boots or helmet, there would be some unhappy people to follow. Mike B, do you want to phone a friend or poll the audience. Only kidding, but might be worth a 2nd look.
You are correct...It was my mistake, he is wearing the A-stars now. Don't need to phone a friend when I have people like you on the ball...thanx.

P.S. Remember, I am dealing with old age here !

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 2/8/2008 2:50 AM
huck
2/9/2008 4:07am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
824 Dad wrote:

824 Dad wrote:
If [size=4]their[/size] going to sell something to protect from spinal cord injury they should at least spell it right, it's \"Cord\" not \"Chord\"

If you're going to bag somebody for \"their\" spelling, you should at least make sure that your spelling is correct!! Wink

And yes, it does look like a good product. I can't wait to read the reviews...

Post a reply to: EVS RC-Evolution Race Collar

The Latest