ET3 answer to a problem he may not even have...

RJMX834
2/5/2018 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2018 7:20am
I'm a Eli fanboy myself and although being a fan of his has its high and lows, I don't think he has any type of "problems". We just compare him to "past freaks of nature"... RC, RV, McGrath, etc. They set the bar so high because they were so rare and naturally gifted to be able to carry that speed and consistency it's almost unreal. Eli is looked at by alot of people as the next one of those greats. Problem is his mistakes make people criticise him heavily. Though he is faster than 90% of his competition most evenings. And he's as normal as 95% of his competition as far as making mistakes with that speed. Don't really think he has a problem, has the elite speed, just not elite consistency.
|
peelout
2/5/2018 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 3:33pm
actual footage of Eli after tipping over

MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
2/5/2018 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 3:40pm
Found another angle, Peely....

matze
Fantasy
3072nd
2/5/2018 3:58pm
yeah but does he have cats? thats the real question
TXDirt
2/5/2018 4:00pm
peelout wrote:
actual footage of Eli after tipping over [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/20140117/4955474/family-guy-fall-o.gif[/img]
actual footage of Eli after tipping over

lol perfect. I love Family Guy!!

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
2/5/2018 4:12pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Found another angle, Peely.... [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-19-2015/Av9bfl.gif[/img]

Lol. Ouch my arm, it's broken.
rohleder644
2/5/2018 4:38pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Found another angle, Peely.... [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-19-2015/Av9bfl.gif[/img]

Peely's was good, but god damn you win with the caddyshack gif
RJMX834
2/5/2018 5:32pm
biscuit11 wrote:
Instead of being a hater like most here, figured id post something some may enjoy Smile
https://youtu.be/5pYCDPZyz0w
Well thanks, at least you know talent when you see it. He's still faster than 100% of the goons posting above lol
Ted722
2/5/2018 6:39pm
As long as Eli doesn't listen to Matthes and JT$ as they want him to take out Barcia in a retaliatory move. The shock jocks advice would really help Eli's popularity with the fans. (sarcasm alert)
NeedMoto
2/5/2018 7:26pm
RJMX834 wrote:
I'm a Eli fanboy myself and although being a fan of his has its high and lows, I don't think he has any type of "problems"...
I'm a Eli fanboy myself and although being a fan of his has its high and lows, I don't think he has any type of "problems". We just compare him to "past freaks of nature"... RC, RV, McGrath, etc. They set the bar so high because they were so rare and naturally gifted to be able to carry that speed and consistency it's almost unreal. Eli is looked at by alot of people as the next one of those greats. Problem is his mistakes make people criticise him heavily. Though he is faster than 90% of his competition most evenings. And he's as normal as 95% of his competition as far as making mistakes with that speed. Don't really think he has a problem, has the elite speed, just not elite consistency.
Eli fanboy, I can assure you that any of these that you call "past freaks of nature"... RC, RV, McGrath, etc. would have put in 100% effort to get going, and continue the race as expected. Eli is missing the effort, that the above mentioned would put forth. Saying that the bar has been raised and we expect to much out of him is ridiculous. However we do expect him to do his job!
RJMX834
2/5/2018 8:02pm
RJMX834 wrote:
I'm a Eli fanboy myself and although being a fan of his has its high and lows, I don't think he has any type of "problems"...
NeedMoto wrote:
Eli fanboy, I can assure you that any of these that you call "past freaks of nature"... RC, RV, McGrath, etc. would have put in 100%...
Eli fanboy, I can assure you that any of these that you call "past freaks of nature"... RC, RV, McGrath, etc. would have put in 100% effort to get going, and continue the race as expected. Eli is missing the effort, that the above mentioned would put forth. Saying that the bar has been raised and we expect to much out of him is ridiculous. However we do expect him to do his job!
Not arguing with you at all. His lack of urgency after going down is quite a puzzle sometimes. Like I said in original post, the highs are highs and the lows are lows
NeedMoto
2/5/2018 8:32pm
RJMX834 wrote:
NeedMoto wrote:
Eli fanboy, I can assure you that any of these that you call "past freaks of nature"... RC, RV, McGrath, etc. would have put in 100%...
RJMX834 wrote:
Not arguing with you at all. His lack of urgency after going down is quite a puzzle sometimes. Like I said in original post, the highs...
Not arguing with you at all. His lack of urgency after going down is quite a puzzle sometimes. Like I said in original post, the highs are highs and the lows are lows
Well said... and agree!

Post a reply to: ET3 answer to a problem he may not even have...

The Latest