ET3, KR, WEBB, or BAM BAM??

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2020 11:36 PM

Did Tomac fold under pressure in the outdoor last year? How about so far in SX2020? Who has passed more riders than anybody else to date in the 2020 SX series. Only 1 race this SX season has Tomac made a mistake and by the end of the race he was still tied for the points lead.

It appears this is a two man race to the end between Tomac and Kroc.

|

Brapasaurus Rex

5/26/2020 5:14 AM

Webb

|

5/26/2020 6:02 AM

Roczen is always reserved in races. I think we will see a more aggressive Kenny. But I am pumped to see AC back. He can really throw a wrench in things

|

5/26/2020 6:13 AM

Tomac has won 50% of the mains this year so far. I wouldn't bet against him. Tomac will take the championship with at least a 15 point gap.

|

5/26/2020 9:49 AM

seth505 wrote:

You guys are funny. Remember when Tomac cleaned out Baggett because Barcia was chasing him (not lapped)?

jorgechavez wrote:

And then Tomac came back from nearly last to finish four seconds behind Barcia

Shaned9326 wrote:

Exactly!! Seems like these guys have forgot Eli’s speed advantage over webb and the rest but sure they will see it in about ...more

Speed advantage schmeed advantage. The only other season that was interrupted Bradshaw had a speed advantage over Stanton. Hell, Bradshaw always had an outright speed advantage over Stanton. They only call one of those guys Six Time though.

I'm not a huge Webb fan but he currently has the best racecraft in the business. When a title is on the line I'd take racecraft over raw speed every time.

|

5/26/2020 10:02 AM

McG194 wrote:

Speed advantage schmeed advantage. The only other season that was interrupted Bradshaw had a speed advantage over Stanton. ...more

Ok, well we will see next Sunday and Damon never had the speed tomac has as well!! if they build tracks with places to pass and not over sized arena cross tracks like a few of them have been, tomac will run Webb down and pass him as well IMO!! Guess we will see in a few!!

|

5/26/2020 10:06 AM

There sure is a lot of cognitive bias in this thread..... lol

(cross thread points?)

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/26/2020 10:20 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

(cross thread points?)

TNHS (Tomac Nut Hugging Syndrome)

|

5/26/2020 10:47 AM

I would like to see KR win, but he has lacked the aggression we have seen in past years. I think the altitude will play in ETS favor. Unless something wild happens, it is basically between those two.

|

5/26/2020 10:54 AM

Shaned9326 wrote:

Exactly!! Seems like these guys have forgot Eli’s speed advantage over webb and the rest but sure they will see it in about ...more

McG194 wrote:

Speed advantage schmeed advantage. The only other season that was interrupted Bradshaw had a speed advantage over Stanton. ...more

Shaned9326 wrote:

Ok, well we will see next Sunday and Damon never had the speed tomac has as well!! if they build tracks with places to pass ...more

You are totally missing the point. Sunday won't tell us much at all. It is 7 races in 3 weeks. This is something that has never happened before in the sport, my money is on the guy who shows himself to be mentally strongest. Of the bunch Cooper is the only one that has stood up to the pressure of a SX season.

|

5/26/2020 11:00 AM

I'm rooting for Webb, although if I had to bet I would put my money on Tomac.

|

5/26/2020 11:01 AM

Photo
|

5/26/2020 11:37 AM

(cross thread points?)

Zycki11 wrote:

As if there isn’t a fair share of nuthugging for other riders around here.

|

5/26/2020 11:47 AM

So, if you're a Tomac fan you're a nut hugger? Tomac (correct me if I'm wrong) has the best win % by far of anyone racing today...MX or SX. So, yeah he has fans. If you don't like that...well if you're not above me you're....BeLOW ME.

|

5/26/2020 11:50 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

Count me in..
if a guy can put 4 seconds a lap on the next best guy’s best time at the end of a Moto then he is a freakin badass..

|

5/26/2020 11:54 AM

Did everyone forget about Anderson? He's definitely not a title threat but seeing how he kept up with Webb, Tomac, and Roczen last time out at Daytona, I could definitely see him battling for podiums and wins.

|

5/26/2020 11:57 AM

Spudinki45 wrote:

Did everyone forget about Anderson? He's definitely not a title threat but seeing how he kept up with Webb, Tomac, and Roczen ...more

His altitude sickness issues might prevent that.

|

5/26/2020 1:23 PM

McG194 wrote:

You are totally missing the point. Sunday won't tell us much at all. It is 7 races in 3 weeks. This is something that has ...more

Tomac has won three strait 450 national championships in a row and will smoke them again this summer so I think he can handle pressure pretty damn good myself and I realize he’s had some mistakes in supercross series and he may have some issue when they return but as far as any of the guys strait up beating him on a track that allows good passing I just don’t see it but sure we will find out in next few weeks and I’m just damn glad we have racing again period and hope they all give it hell!,,,

|

5/26/2020 2:05 PM

Photo
|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/26/2020 2:11 PM

2 races a week, even a minor injury could cost the championship.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

5/26/2020 2:20 PM

It seems odd to think that Barcia is even remotely in the same league as Tomac, Roczen or Webb.

|

5/26/2020 2:31 PM

I know Baggett said it was over, but just to stir the pot...

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/26/2020 2:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2020 2:32 PM

(cross thread points?)

Zycki11 wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

As if there isn’t a fair share of nuthugging for other riders around here.

By far has the largest amount hanging from his ⚾️ ⚽️

|

5/26/2020 2:45 PM

resetjet wrote:

2 races a week, even a minor injury could cost the championship.

This right here is the biggest risk for any of the championship contenders...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

5/26/2020 2:51 PM

mx1313 wrote:

It seems odd to think that Barcia is even remotely in the same league as Tomac, Roczen or Webb.

I'm just gonna join Maverick in stirring the pot. Barcia has more SX championships than Tomac.

|

5/26/2020 3:06 PM

mx1313 wrote:

2 years ago Webb wasn’t really in anybody’s league also!

|

5/26/2020 3:19 PM

I don’t really know how to say this without getting downvoted but I see a scenario where Barcia gets a good start, with Roczen and Tomac not too far behind. Roczen gets by Barcia with not too much hassle and Eli gets the full gauntlet thrown at him trying to pass.

|

5/26/2020 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2020 3:29 PM

I just want to see good racing. Of the 4 mentioned by OP, Webb is my favorite racer, then comes Kenny, then Barcia, and bringing up the rear....Tomac. I don't dislike Tomac, he's just not my favorite rider. I won't deny Tomac is stupid fast/skilled, but he's also the biggest head case. ...and like I mentioned in another thread, he's got baby on the mind now.

First and foremost.....I'd love to see Kenny take it. His years/shots are waning. ...and he's just a damn cool guy.
If not Kenny, then I'd love to see Webb come from behind and take it. Webb has plenty of years and championships in him.

|

5/26/2020 7:24 PM

nskerb wrote:

I don’t really know how to say this without getting downvoted but I see a scenario where Barcia gets a good start, with Roczen ...more

This is very likely.

|

5/26/2020 7:33 PM

nskerb wrote:

I don’t really know how to say this without getting downvoted but I see a scenario where Barcia gets a good start, with Roczen ...more

kpiper wrote:

This is very likely.

Roczen has enough problems getting around webb as go back and watch the races this year and webb has given Roczen fits every time Kenny is behind him and don’t know why as Kenny is usually faster!!

|