1292nd
Edited Date/Time 5/29/2020 6:39pm
31 points
|
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
5/24/2020 3:56pm
I think with all the pressure Webb will shine and Tomac will not...but I want KR94 to win

The Shop

Shaned9326
5/24/2020 4:50pm
Tomac has them covered and will see that next week!!
joshflo
5/24/2020 4:56pm
I’m not sure Kenny’s arms will hold up to 2 races a week for 3 weeks in altitude. Tomac seems better mentally than ever but who knows with his starts. Webb could definitely win 1 or 2. Hopefully barcia doesn’t play a part in who wins it
MX304
Fantasy
3753rd
5/24/2020 4:59pm
My only prediction is that Kenny will not finish second in the championship.
BS12
5/24/2020 5:25pm
Does anyone really expect Webb, let alone Barcia to bridge a 30/31 point gap in 7 races? At no point thus far, has Webb or Barcia really shown us something that leads me to believe they are a legitimate title threat. Yes, both have won races and there's no questioning that, but it was mostly due in part to their starting position, or the misfortune of Tomac and Roczen. I've watched Roczen lead from stripe to stripe convincingly multiple times, including being 20+ seconds up at 1 point (Atlanta) and pulling away from Tomac (Glendale main 1). I've watched Tomac go beast mode on multiple occasions (Daytona of course) and lay waste to everybody. Meanwhile Webb - always a gamer, always races to the finish, pipped AC at the 3/4 mark for his single win in SD, and while Barcia won A1 straight up, has since been good but not great.

Both Eli and Kenny each need catastrophic finishes or injuries to give the next 2 a sniff. And yes that's absolutely possible, especially with the schedule challenges, but I firmly believe this is a 2 horse race.

Happy to eat crow on this one. Bring on the races!
5/24/2020 5:26pm
Hopefully Tomac finally gets this done so that I can root for Musquin for the nationals.
toroP
5/24/2020 6:25pm
EvelMX11 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/24/429338/s1200_Tomac_Barcia_feud_e1583363585517.jpg[/img]

Quote of the year,
JB-“Oh, that’s right, I forgot, fuck you Eli.”
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
5/24/2020 6:27pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Barcia always wins the first race of the year!
Yep..he ain't scared...
ctbale
5/24/2020 6:40pm
Tomac will win most of the races but will toss one away so it gunna be close between him and Kenny
cable
5/24/2020 6:46pm
webb-small stadium floor. hes light,agile and good starter. no pressure. those ktms get traction. he has a lot of teamates with satellite teams. Im a tomac fan, but this is not where he shines. kenny health questionable. Im saying webb strings together a few wins and the others make mistakes.
logan_140
5/24/2020 6:50pm
BS12 wrote:
Does anyone really expect Webb, let alone Barcia to bridge a 30/31 point gap in 7 races? At no point thus far, has Webb or Barcia...
Does anyone really expect Webb, let alone Barcia to bridge a 30/31 point gap in 7 races? At no point thus far, has Webb or Barcia really shown us something that leads me to believe they are a legitimate title threat. Yes, both have won races and there's no questioning that, but it was mostly due in part to their starting position, or the misfortune of Tomac and Roczen. I've watched Roczen lead from stripe to stripe convincingly multiple times, including being 20+ seconds up at 1 point (Atlanta) and pulling away from Tomac (Glendale main 1). I've watched Tomac go beast mode on multiple occasions (Daytona of course) and lay waste to everybody. Meanwhile Webb - always a gamer, always races to the finish, pipped AC at the 3/4 mark for his single win in SD, and while Barcia won A1 straight up, has since been good but not great.

Both Eli and Kenny each need catastrophic finishes or injuries to give the next 2 a sniff. And yes that's absolutely possible, especially with the schedule challenges, but I firmly believe this is a 2 horse race.

All it would take is for webb to string together a couple wins to start and the other 2 to struggle.. which they have shown they don’t strive in a must win situation.. webb loves pressure and he’s healthy. Crazy to think if he didn’t crash this championship would be within 5 points in the top 3.
Crisp
5/24/2020 6:52pm
cable wrote:
webb-small stadium floor. hes light,agile and good starter. no pressure. those ktms get traction. he has a lot of teamates with satellite teams. Im a tomac...
webb-small stadium floor. hes light,agile and good starter. no pressure. those ktms get traction. he has a lot of teamates with satellite teams. Im a tomac fan, but this is not where he shines. kenny health questionable. Im saying webb strings together a few wins and the others make mistakes.
I like it.
Mr. Afterbar
5/24/2020 6:58pm
Chances of Webb catching and passing both guys in points is fairly slim. I think it comes down to Kenny and Eli for this one and it’s a toss up. I must say Eli seems like a different guy in SX so far this year, but now it’s crunch time.
5/24/2020 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2020 7:57pm
cable wrote:
webb-small stadium floor. hes light,agile and good starter. no pressure. those ktms get traction. he has a lot of teamates with satellite teams. Im a tomac...
Have they released each of the remaining track maps? Have not kept up with proceedings since it was stopped.
MX304
Fantasy
3753rd
5/24/2020 8:06pm
cable wrote:
689 wrote:
Have they released each of the remaining track maps? Have not kept up with proceedings since it was stopped.
No, they haven't.
Racer111
5/24/2020 8:12pm
BS12 wrote:
Does anyone really expect Webb, let alone Barcia to bridge a 30/31 point gap in 7 races? At no point thus far, has Webb or Barcia...

logan_140 wrote:
All it would take is for webb to string together a couple wins to start and the other 2 to struggle.. which they have shown they...
All it would take is for webb to string together a couple wins to start and the other 2 to struggle.. which they have shown they don’t strive in a must win situation.. webb loves pressure and he’s healthy. Crazy to think if he didn’t crash this championship would be within 5 points in the top 3.
No one in the HISTORY of SX has overcome a 31 point deficit in 7 races. It isn’t going to start this year. If Webb wok all 7 races and Eli finished second, Webb would still be 10 points shy.
5/25/2020 12:27am
Kenny took quite a beating at Daytona. There’s no way that should’ve happened. Thinking on that for a few moths with no other distractions is enough to drive a man insane.

Question is, which way did it turn him?
In to a beast, or in to a quitter?
RG1
5/25/2020 3:11am
Kenny took quite a beating at Daytona. There’s no way that should’ve happened. Thinking on that for a few moths with no other distractions is enough...
Kenny took quite a beating at Daytona. There’s no way that should’ve happened. Thinking on that for a few moths with no other distractions is enough to drive a man insane.

Almost losing his arm didn’t turn him into a quitter. So if you think that finishing 2nd in a 450 main event will then I don’t know what to tell you
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
5/25/2020 4:01am
Kenny took quite a beating at Daytona. There’s no way that should’ve happened. Thinking on that for a few moths with no other distractions is enough...

Go back and watch the podium interview "I know Eli is good here and he came from a ways back, but it is the closest I've been to a win here at daytona, I'm really happy with myself"

He's fine. 3 points.
BobInIndy
5/25/2020 4:32am
Barcia takes out Tomac in at least one race. There goes 20+ points.
Shaned9326
5/25/2020 6:48am
BobInIndy wrote:
Barcia takes out Tomac in at least one race. There goes 20+ points.
Kinda hard to take someone out when your 20 seconds behind!!
5/25/2020 7:07am
If you look at the lap times, you can’t Really call Eli beast mode can you? Roczen still had the fastest lap of the race... he just fell off the pace midway and Eli kept clicking 1.11 and 1.12’s. I think Roczen needs to get a little stronger to hold him off. Baggett used to go beast mode when he would suddenly drop 3sec a lap below everyone else, that’s hard to do.

Post a reply to: ET3, KR, WEBB, or BAM BAM??

The Latest