ET3 JB51 Daytona Press Day Comments

Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
Edited Date/Time 3/7/2020 9:14am

JB

ET

Saw this on RacerX, just figured I’d post a screenshot of their interviews before Vital speculation spreads about them in Daytona.
In a way, Barcia is right about the sport needing a little drama for excitement sometimes (also kinda funny he said he’s been choked out lol)
|
jeffro503
3/6/2020 10:51pm
You have to hand it to Justin here......he loves the bar banging , and you can read it right there. Some guy's dance on eggshells , and Justin just likes to crush them. I dig both of them a bunch , and each guy goes about his racing in a different way. Can look wrong or right , depending on which set of eye's are watching it. But again , that doesn't really matter.....it's the eyes and judgement of the dude inside that helmet that really matters. You can like it or hate it.
austin_bo
Fantasy
239th
3/7/2020 3:51am
Justin: “I try not to go by Bam Bam anymore”
Also Justin: runs it in deep on every turn and has Bam Bam air brushed on the back of his helmet

He’s certainly making it entertaining, but as Roczen once said, he’s not the brightest light in the room.
tobz
3/7/2020 3:57am
austin_bo wrote:
Justin: “I try not to go by Bam Bam anymore” Also Justin: runs it in deep on every turn and has Bam Bam air brushed on...
Also Justin: runs it in deep on every turn and has Bam Bam air brushed on the back of his helmet

He’s certainly making it entertaining, but as Roczen once said, he’s not the brightest light in the room.
I don't mind the Bam Bam style, bang bars all you want and put that target on your own back, be the villain that people love to hate. Just stop crying like a little bitch when someone dishes it back to in the slightest.
3/7/2020 4:14am
jeffro503 wrote:
You have to hand it to Justin here......he loves the bar banging , and you can read it right there. Some guy's dance on eggshells...
You have to hand it to Justin here......he loves the bar banging , and you can read it right there. Some guy's dance on eggshells , and Justin just likes to crush them. I dig both of them a bunch , and each guy goes about his racing in a different way. Can look wrong or right , depending on which set of eye's are watching it. But again , that doesn't really matter.....it's the eyes and judgement of the dude inside that helmet that really matters. You can like it or hate it.
Loves the bar banging, loves denying it after, loves whinging about it and complaining when it’s done to him...

The Shop

motomike137
3/7/2020 4:39am
austin_bo wrote:
Justin: “I try not to go by Bam Bam anymore” Also Justin: runs it in deep on every turn and has Bam Bam air brushed on...

I find it interesting that most on here think bar banging is racing but yet now were reduced to complaining about Justin " running it in deep". This series this year is one for the ages!
austin_bo
Fantasy
239th
3/7/2020 5:42am
austin_bo wrote:

I find it interesting that most on here think bar banging is racing but yet now were reduced to complaining about Justin " running it in...
I find it interesting that most on here think bar banging is racing but yet now were reduced to complaining about Justin " running it in deep". This series this year is one for the ages!
I don’t recall complaining
Donovan759
3/7/2020 6:06am
I agree that this is good for the sport. I’m looking forward to tonight. It’s gonna be a great race!
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
3/7/2020 7:40am
Unfortunately Justin won't even be in Eli's zip code tonite on that track.
davistld01
3/7/2020 8:07am
At least this isn't Arenacross, where it's expected...heck, it's necessary to take out whoever is in front of you to gain a position because the tracks are so tight.

Everybody loves drama. If there wasn't a Justin Barcia, Vince Friese, or someone else who "lived for" the bar banging and more...there wouldn't be half of the threads here on Vital! We all moan, groan and criticize guys for doing it...but it makes the sport exciting. As long as nobody gets hurt, what's the problem?
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
3/7/2020 8:15am
austin_bo wrote:

I find it interesting that most on here think bar banging is racing but yet now were reduced to complaining about Justin " running it in...
austin_bo wrote:
I don’t recall complaining
Only tomac nut huggers hear whining...
gt80rider
3/7/2020 8:17am
Dude wants it, gotta give him massive props for that... But if he truly wants to win, he's gotta drop the bam bam part that only wastes time on the track.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
3/7/2020 8:32am
Eli: All I did was hit you back
Barcia: I didn’t even hit you!
Eli: Yes you did
Barcia: BARELY!!!
😂
motomike137
3/7/2020 8:43am
gt80rider wrote:
Dude wants it, gotta give him massive props for that... But if he truly wants to win, he's gotta drop the bam bam part that only...
Dude wants it, gotta give him massive props for that... But if he truly wants to win, he's gotta drop the bam bam part that only wastes time on the track.
I'm a big Barcia fan ( obviously) and I totally agree. If Justin can just find that singular focus he's as good as anyone out there. I'd give anything for tonight to be the race where he finds his holeshot skill again.
crowe176
3/7/2020 9:07am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2020 9:08am
I love when homeschoolers argue. It’s always a special level of awkward.
early
Fantasy
2212th
3/7/2020 9:14am
If he likes racing like that so much why was he so fired up at Eli?

Post a reply to: ET3 JB51 Daytona Press Day Comments

The Latest