ET3 Interview.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2017 6:01 AM

Article here

Can't wait for A1.
|

12/10/2017 6:14 AM

That green bikes gonna romp everyone

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

12/10/2017 6:16 AM

You’re not one to bang your chest…
"No. And as I’ve grown older, I don’t let those things bug me."


I wonder who he talks about here... whistling
|

#1
KX125

12/10/2017 6:20 AM

I didn’t line up to block Marvin from getting a million bucks. Lol, can't wait.

|

12/10/2017 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 6:43 AM

Man I love this time of year. Christmas and a fresh SX season are right around the corner. Eli is going to be tough to beat!

|

12/10/2017 7:06 AM

HenryA wrote: You’re not one to bang your chest…
"No. And as I’ve grown older, I don’t let those things bug me."


I wonder who he talks about here... whistling

Let's roczen know he has his attention, big ask to come from a horrific injury back to the top of the podium though.

|

12/10/2017 7:35 AM

this isn't going to be about winning the championship.............this will be about who doesn't LOSE the championship.....hopefully he learned something from last yearwhistling whistling

|

12/10/2017 8:10 AM

Tomac will win the SX c-ship this year.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/10/2017 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 8:32 AM

kzizok wrote:

Tomac will win the SX c-ship this year.

Umm pretty sure Dungey already won that title lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/10/2017 8:33 AM

kzizok wrote:

Tomac will win the SX c-ship this year.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Umm pretty sure Dungey already won that title lol.

Har! 2018.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/10/2017 8:52 AM

kzizok wrote:

Tomac will win the SX c-ship this year.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Umm pretty sure Dungey already won that title lol.

kzizok wrote:

Har! 2018.

Be careful , you may provoke another Roczen instagram rant.

|

12/10/2017 9:14 AM

"As the old saying goes, you could say that I'm like wine; I get better with age "

|

12/10/2017 10:25 AM

kzizok wrote:

Tomac will win the SX c-ship this year.

Man I hope so, that kid wants it bad!

|

12/10/2017 10:28 AM

I’m ever more jazzed for SX after reading that interview. Jmart as a training partner? I bet ET3’s speed and endurance are at an all time high.

|

12/10/2017 11:43 AM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I’m ever more jazzed for SX after reading that interview. Jmart as a training partner? I bet ET3’s speed and endurance are at an all time high.

Tru dat but man he needs to get his first lap of the race figured out. When he gets buried on the start it seems like he really gets conservative around guys going crazy. Obviously that’s a good way to stay healthy but it’s a bad recipe when 5 other guys have the speed to win.

|

12/10/2017 11:47 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Tru dat but man he needs to get his first lap of the race figured out. When he gets buried on the start it seems like he really gets conservative around guys going crazy. Obviously that’s a good way to stay healthy but it’s a bad recipe when 5 other guys have the speed to win.

Completely agree. His starts and first lap need to be stronger.

|

12/10/2017 12:10 PM

Cool to see him training with JM6. Those two are a perfect match..except for the 200cc missing from JM6 bike.

|

12/10/2017 12:21 PM

Yea training with a top 5 speed wise regional sx rider will really push the pace for him .

|

12/10/2017 12:24 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

Yea training with a top 5 speed wise regional sx rider will really push the pace for him .

Did you watch Daytona last year?

|

12/10/2017 1:02 PM

MM has good will and karma from letting Brock bye, nothing tomac can describe about it

|

12/10/2017 2:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 2:17 PM

nascarnate326 wrote:

Cool to see him training with JM6. Those two are a perfect match..except for the 200cc missing from JM6 bike.

Eli used to ride a 450 when training at his ranch because of the elevation as far as I know. so jm6 might just do the same.
also training off the bike will be much different if you have someone to compete with.

|

12/10/2017 2:39 PM

mauidex wrote:

this isn't going to be about winning the championship.............this will be about who doesn't LOSE the championship.....hopefully he learned something from last yearwhistling whistling

I agree. Mistakes are going to be the killer. Marvin might be the biggest benefactor of this, he seems to have the RD5 program down pat.

And Roczen has had one big mistake each of the last three years that has effectively taken him out of the running. He's really good and fast up until that point though.

Tomas has weird bad races. Or makes what seem like dumb mistakes.

I hope they all battle and take this thing down to the wire though.

|