ET come home

mx 219
Fantasy
857th
about time...way to go man.

one more moto and you got it.
|
8/19/2017 12:58pm
title over. Congrats Eli..you deserve it after that SX season.
I wouldn't necessarily say that, anything can happen.

But that was a big win for Eli, Marv was on too big of a role and I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to pull it off.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
8/19/2017 1:08pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Seemed like Moose Can was gutted!
Agreed. And Tomac did look like his normal self finally........ but, it ain't over yet!

The Shop

WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/19/2017 1:10pm
I hope so but anything can happen. He deserve it and for his mental, that would be a good thing.
8/19/2017 1:32pm
He didn't sound so confident on the podium to me. Almost relieved. Did I hear him say he "now thought he could win this again"? Amazing someone with so much speed can have such confidence issues.
jj welks
8/19/2017 2:03pm
He didn't sound so confident on the podium to me. Almost relieved. Did I hear him say he "now thought he could win this again"? Amazing...
He didn't sound so confident on the podium to me. Almost relieved. Did I hear him say he "now thought he could win this again"? Amazing someone with so much speed can have such confidence issues.
What a joker, stfu
500guy
8/19/2017 2:05pm
Tomac rode like his confident self that moto, No doubt when He is on it's a thing of beauty.
8/19/2017 2:10pm
He didn't sound so confident on the podium to me. Almost relieved. Did I hear him say he "now thought he could win this again"? Amazing...
That wasn't what he said but you knew that.
8/19/2017 2:11pm
jj welks wrote:
What a joker, stfu
Bahahaha!
8/19/2017 2:14pm
Actually he said "I feel like we still have it" which really sounds about as bad. It's still puzzling that he can have such self doubt after all of his wins.
8/19/2017 2:15pm
500guy wrote:
Tomac rode like his confident self that moto, No doubt when He is on it's a thing of beauty.
I agree. I want to see the confident Tomac that destroys the field.
Hut
8/19/2017 2:16pm
Actually he said "I feel like we still have it" which really sounds about as bad. It's still puzzling that he can have such self doubt...
Actually he said "I feel like we still have it" which really sounds about as bad. It's still puzzling that he can have such self doubt after all of his wins.
What a clown
8/19/2017 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2017 2:19pm
Actually he said "I feel like we still have it" which really sounds about as bad. It's still puzzling that he can have such self doubt...
Hut wrote:
What a clown
You're taking this waaaay too personally little man.
8/19/2017 2:19pm
You took self doubt from that? Laughing You must be a real joy to be around.
8/19/2017 2:23pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2017 2:24pm
Actually I am often the life of the party but I'm not sure what my dynamic personality has to do with a discussion on Tomac and Motocross in general.
8/19/2017 2:27pm
Actually I am often the life of the party but I'm not sure what my dynamic personality has to do with a discussion on Tomac and...
Actually I am often the life of the party but I'm not sure what my dynamic personality has to do with a discussion on Tomac and Motocross in general.
Your psychoanalysis. I'm sure you're the life of the party, at least in your head.
Yamaknockers
8/19/2017 2:27pm
Actually I am often the life of the party but I'm not sure what my dynamic personality has to do with a discussion on Tomac and...
Dude, what's your problem dude?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
8/19/2017 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2017 2:39pm
Hut
8/19/2017 2:39pm
Hut wrote:
What a clown
You're taking this waaaay too personally little man.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/19/2017 2:42pm
kzizok wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
8/19/2017 2:47pm
Midwest Mafia?
8/20/2017 10:20am
I really think seing the 4 in front of him lit a friggin flame. His anger from the shyte talking (earlier in the season) was the fuel. If he somehow can channel that anger at Ironman he will blow the socks off of the 4 and 25...that was some of the fastest riding at Budds. Ever.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/20/2017 10:40am
Dont have anything to base this on but moto 2 at millville seemed like a rurning point. When he fell twice it seemed like he started thinking about finishing motos and not falling. Follow that up with a near collision in washougal and some bad starts and he wasnt racing forward with nearly the intensity he usually does. Whatever happens its been the best season in a while.
8/20/2017 12:20pm
Eli needs to put a check in the championship box in the 450 class. And then look out!! Could go on a couple of years of of ass whipping.

Post a reply to: ET come home

The Latest