ET come home

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2017 12:49 PM

about time...way to go man.

one more moto and you got it.

|

8/19/2017 12:54 PM

title over. Congrats Eli..you deserve it after that SX season.

|

8/19/2017 12:58 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

title over. Congrats Eli..you deserve it after that SX season.

I wouldn't necessarily say that, anything can happen.

But that was a big win for Eli, Marv was on too big of a role and I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to pull it off.

|

8/19/2017 1:01 PM

Seemed like Moose Can was gutted!

|

8/19/2017 1:08 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Seemed like Moose Can was gutted!

Agreed. And Tomac did look like his normal self finally........ but, it ain't over yet!

|

8/19/2017 1:10 PM

I hope so but anything can happen. He deserve it and for his mental, that would be a good thing.

|

8/19/2017 1:32 PM

He didn't sound so confident on the podium to me. Almost relieved. Did I hear him say he "now thought he could win this again"? Amazing someone with so much speed can have such confidence issues.

|

8/19/2017 2:03 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

He didn't sound so confident on the podium to me. Almost relieved. Did I hear him say he "now thought he could win this again"? Amazing someone with so much speed can have such confidence issues.

What a joker, stfu

|

8/19/2017 2:05 PM

Tomac rode like his confident self that moto, No doubt when He is on it's a thing of beauty.

|

8/19/2017 2:10 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

That wasn't what he said but you knew that.

|

8/19/2017 2:11 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

jj welks wrote:

What a joker, stfu

Bahahaha!

|

8/19/2017 2:14 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

Actually he said "I feel like we still have it" which really sounds about as bad. It's still puzzling that he can have such self doubt after all of his wins.

|

8/19/2017 2:15 PM

500guy wrote:

Tomac rode like his confident self that moto, No doubt when He is on it's a thing of beauty.

I agree. I want to see the confident Tomac that destroys the field.

|

8/19/2017 2:16 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Actually he said "I feel like we still have it" which really sounds about as bad. It's still puzzling that he can have such self doubt after all of his wins.

What a clown

|

8/19/2017 2:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2017 2:19 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Hut wrote:

What a clown

You're taking this waaaay too personally little man.

|

8/19/2017 2:19 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

You took self doubt from that? laughing You must be a real joy to be around.

|

8/19/2017 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2017 2:24 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

Actually I am often the life of the party but I'm not sure what my dynamic personality has to do with a discussion on Tomac and Motocross in general.

|

8/19/2017 2:27 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Actually I am often the life of the party but I'm not sure what my dynamic personality has to do with a discussion on Tomac and Motocross in general.

Your psychoanalysis. I'm sure you're the life of the party, at least in your head.

|

8/19/2017 2:27 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dude, what's your problem dude?

|

8/19/2017 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2017 2:39 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Yamaknockers wrote:

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/19/2017 2:39 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Hut wrote:

What a clown

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

You're taking this waaaay too personally little man.

laughing laughing laughing
|

8/19/2017 2:42 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Yamaknockers wrote:

kzizok wrote:

laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/19/2017 2:47 PM

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

HistoryRocks007 wrote:

Midwest Mafia?

|

8/20/2017 10:20 AM

I really think seing the 4 in front of him lit a friggin flame. His anger from the shyte talking (earlier in the season) was the fuel. If he somehow can channel that anger at Ironman he will blow the socks off of the 4 and 25...that was some of the fastest riding at Budds. Ever.

|

8/20/2017 10:40 AM

Dont have anything to base this on but moto 2 at millville seemed like a rurning point. When he fell twice it seemed like he started thinking about finishing motos and not falling. Follow that up with a near collision in washougal and some bad starts and he wasnt racing forward with nearly the intensity he usually does. Whatever happens its been the best season in a while.

|

8/20/2017 12:20 PM

Eli needs to put a check in the championship box in the 450 class. And then look out!! Could go on a couple of years of of ass whipping.

|